CHAPTER FOURTEEN

· WINGS ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Minhee was so ready to leave this place, Paris was nothing but a nightmare to her. The week had passed and they were finally going home, she hated looking at Jungkook, this entire trip he had done nothing but assault her. But part of her felt like if she had just complied, maybe it wouldn't have ended up like that. 
"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked. She had finished packing up her bags and just nodded her head. Looking at him was something she couldn't stomach, she had never seen a boy act as Jungkook did. Even when Jimin was in his phase of being non-commital she had never seen him throw himself at her even though Jimin at the time showed just as much interest. She knew because Jimin had told her that Jimin at one point lusted after Minhee, and yet he still respected her boundaries and never threw himself at her. But now she was just comparing the two, she needed to stop herself. 
"Why aren't you looking at me?" He asked sternly.
"Because I don't want to" Minhee replied. 
"You're a real pain in my , you know that?" He said annoyed. 
"Okay Jungkook, whatever you say" She replied as she zipped up her suitcase. "Let's just go home, I can't stand being here anymore" She sighed.
"Why don't you love me? WHY! Why do you treat me like I'm some monster!" He yelled as he threw something across the room. The impact caused her to jump. 
"BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE! AND DON'T EVEN ING PLAY THE "IDK WHAT I DID WRONG" CARD WITH ME" Minhee yelled back with her whole chest. 
"TELL ME WHAT I DID!" He screamed and started walking towards her slowly. 
"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS" She screamed as she headed for the door. Jungkook ran quickly and blocked the entrance. "Get out of my way Jungkook" She said holding back her anger. 
"No, not till you tell me what's wrong" He replied. 
"Just move. Please." Her voice getting angrier. 
"JUST TELL ME!" He raised his voice. 
Minhee breathed in and out, she was tired of yelling "You really want to know? Fine. Do you know how degrading it is when someone touches you when you don't want to be touched? Jungkook, you've done that more than once this entire trip. what has gotten into you? Honestly, when I say stop, just STOP! And another thing, when did you become a player? Jungkook what happened to you? This isn't who you are unless you were lying to all of us being that sweet little innocent boy we were friends with in high school"
"Look, I'm sorry about that. But if you would just let me kiss you, and embrace me then I wouldn't have acted out like that! And don't ing speak to me like you know everything about me Minhee, you don't know the trauma I've been through" He replied in annoyance. 
"Then talk to me dammit! Instead of throwing yourself at me, ing TALK TO ME!" She said with desperation in her voice "I'm sick of fighting with you! I'm sick of hiding from you because I'm scared you'll try to force me to kiss you again! I can't live in fear like this Jungkook! Who the hell would ever ask for such a life?" 
"I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS LIFE AND YET HERE I AM! MY PARENTS NEVER LOVED ME! THEY WERE NEVER PARENTS TO ME! EVEN BEFORE MY BROTHER DIED, THEY WERE BOTH HEARTLESS BASTARDS, IT JUST GOT EVEN WORSE WHEN HE DIED! WHAT THE HELL EVEN IS LOVE? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE THAT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE EXCEPT FOR WHEN MY BROTHER WAS AROUND AND THEN FROM YOU!" He let it all out, he sat at the edge of the bed his hands rubbed his temples in complete frustration.  
"That was all you needed to tell me. Jungkook let me be there for you please, let me be the friend and support you need" Minhee said. Jungkook just sat there, he was unsure of what he wanted to say. He wanted Minhee more than just a friend, they were married so why was she acting like that? He knew she was trying to help, but he didn't want it if she couldn't be his. 
"I don't want you as a friend! I want you as my wife! As my lover!" He said angrily. 
Minhee knew that talking to him right now would be of no use, he would just never understand why his actions were wrong. "You know what, this is all I'm offering you, and if you don't want it then so be it." Minhee said as she looked at her watch "Come on, let's get going. We're going to miss our flight." She said as she grabbed her stuff, Jungkook also stood up and grabbed his things as they left their hotel. The entire ride home was definitely a quiet, painfully awkward 10+ hours. 

Jungmee and Seokjin had spent the week together, just trying to de-stress from life that both of them were living. Luckily even though Jin was going through treatments, he was still strong enough to get outside and enjoy the fresh air from all the hospital visits he was having. 
"Thank you Jin, this is exactly what I needed" Jungmee smiled as she inhaled some fresh air. 
"You're most welcome, frankly I needed an escape too, so thank you" He smiled. The two had just spent the day at their favorite cafe, eating their favorite meals and were now enjoying their favorite dessert's from their favorite bakery shop. Even though they had been broken up for a while now, it never did feel awkward between the two. They definitely shared a special bond with one another. 
"Jungmee" The boy said. 
"Yeah?" She replied placing another piece of her dessert in . Jin stayed silent for a little, he looked up at the midnight blue-tinted sky and let out a deep breath. 
"I was, I was wondering if you could spend my last days with me" He replied looking at the girl with his deep brown eyes. Jungmee had a weakness for the boys' eyes, the way that he stared at her, everything. She realized how much she still loved him, and it hurt her deeply to think she was going to lose him physically forever. She jumped up and hugged him as tears streamed down her eyes. 
"I would be honored Jin" Was all she said as she embraced the boy. He quickly wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as he slowly laid them down together. Jungmee nuzzled her head gently in between his neck, he chuckled slightly because her breath's tickled. The two had missed one another's embracing, they never wanted to let go.
The next morning, she was awoken to the smell of pancakes filling the air. She smiled as she got up, feeling great from last night as well as being able to spend time with Soekjin last night. 
"Good morning Jungmee" Hoseok smiled as he stood at the stove. 
"It smells delicious!" She smiled. 
"Auntie junggie!" She heard her nieces little voice call out as she came and hugged her. 
"Hello my little princess! How did you sleep last night?" Jungmee smiled. 
"I slept good! But also not because daddy was up all night talking to someone through facetime" She chuckled.
"Oh really?" Jungmee chuckled as well. "Did daddy maybe find a girlfriend?" She made a face at Hoseok and Namjoon.
"Tell me, was daddy talking naughty?" Namjoon teased Minjung. The child started laughing out loud. 
"Shut up Namjoon. I would never say such disrespectful things in front of my baby" Yoongi smiled as he came over and ruffled his daughter's hair.  "Good morning everyone" He smiled gleefully. 
"Hm, someones in a great mood today" Jungmee teased.
"Well, of course, my dear sister it's a new day, why wouldn't I be?" Yoongi replied as he ruffled Jungmee's hair as well.
"My dear sister? Since when did you ever talk like that?" Hoseok laughed.
"Whatever do you mean my dearest brother?" Yoongi chuckled.
"So, who's the unlucky girl?" Hoseok chuckled. 
"Shut up" Yoongi laughed "But she's incredible. She's loving, she's funny, she's accepting of my child and I. She's everything and more I could've hoped for" He smiled that sugary smile, it had been a while since he smiled like that. 
"Someone's in looooove" Namjoon teased, causing the crew to laugh. 
Jungmee chuckled too, but then was feeling a little separation anxiety from Minhee this morning. 
"I wonder how she's doing" Jungmee sighed as she poked at her breakfast. 
"Who? Minhee? I'm sure she's okay. Jungkook wouldn't hurt her I'm sure." Hoseok said patting the girl's shoulder. 
"I.." She paused. "I don't know about that. I don't think Jungkook is the same. And lately, I've been feeling so sick and upset, I can't explain it" She continued. 
"Wait what do you mean?" Yoongi asked. 
"I just, something feels off. I'm going to call her, I'll be back" She said as she stood up, she dialed her number up and waited anxiously. 
"Hello? Minhee?" She answered. 
"Jungmee!" Her sister just softly sobbed. 
"Hey hey, what's the matter?" She asked.
"I don't know if I can do this anymore. Jungkook is seriously beyond reason. He-" Her voice cut off, all Jungmee could hear was sobbing over the line. It sounded muffled as if she was covering and nose or something.
"Minhee? Minhee are you okay? What do you mean?" She asked worriedly. By this point, her brothers had joined her on the balcony she was at and she had put it on speaker.
"He- He forces me to do things I don't want to do" She replied softly. "I'm not strong enough to fight him, and I've been feeling so nauseous because of the baby. I'm just helpless" 
"What the do you mean by he forces you to do things you don't want to do?" Jungmee was angry. 
"He forces kisses on me, he tries to touch me in ways I don't want him to touch me, and I've tried to fight him off but it's left me so tired every single time. I'm powerless in this relationship" She sobbed. 
"That ing bastard!" Jungmee screamed. "Where is he!" 
"Jungmee please, I don't want you getting hurt. Please don't tell anyone, I feel so disgusting" She sighed. 
"Shut up! you are not disgusting! He is! Who the hell does he think he is?" Jungmee replied. "What the hell is wrong with Jungkook?" 
Their brother's blood was boiling. They never in a million years thought that Jungkook would do such a thing. Yoongi had to walk out because he was heated. He wanted to walk up to Jungkook and deck him in the face. 
"I just miss you so much, I really don't think my baby is going to survive with how stressed and depressed I've been lately. I miss everyone else too, but especially you and Jimin" Minhee said sadly.
"I miss you too" Jungmee said with tears streaming down her eyes. How could her father do this to them? How could he put them in such miserable circumstances? At that point, Jungmee could never forgive their father. "What time is your flight landing? I'm coming to pick you up. I don't care what dad says" She said. 
"We land in about a half an hour, please do." Minhee replied.
"K, I'll be there. I love you, stay safe, and stay away from Jungkook" Jungmee said as she hung up.
Jungmee stood up, but felt nauseous. She couldn't believe the hell her sister was already having to live through. Jungkook was dead to her, the friendship she once remembered with him was nothing but a faded memory. She walked to the kitchen and started packing some food. 
"What are you doing?" Namjoon asked. 
"My sister needs some time to rest and get away from that psycho. I'm taking her to my mom's grave. We haven't been there in a while and I figured she'd want to. We'll have a picnic there" She said as she continued. 
"Count me in, I want to see Minhee againt too. I need to hug her" Namjoon said as he joined in packing food. 
"We also want to come!" Hoseok smiled as he pointed to himself and Yoongi. 

Their father had already made plans to get Jungmee and Jinhwan eloped as soon as possible. Mr. Lee knew his daughter well and knew she would attempt to try and escape the situation, so he figured the faster the better. 
"So the wedding will be this Sunday. We have everything figured out, don't worry about paying anything" Mr. Lee said. 
"Ah, are you sure? We would love to pitch in some too. I mean it is our son" Mr. Park smiled. 
"No no, don't even worry. We have everything covered, after all this little deal we have is most definitely payment enough because you're saving my company from destruction. I can't ask for more" Mr. Lee chuckled. 
"Well, if you say so. We have a deal" Mr. Park reached in and shook hands with Mr. Lee. Their companies would soon be formally bonded. 

- Mr. Park's POV - 

We had left their home, with joyous smiles. "You'r

Please log in to read the full chapter