I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!

Lucky Fanboy

“The guest for today is YDPP,” the PD informs them. All the members, with the exception of Heechul, who has another occasion, put a blank face. YDPP? It must be a new group, because they just heard about it. “They’re relatively new,” the PD explains,” They’re like the alumni of Produce 101.” Leeteuk’s face brightens up when he hears the show which he had the honour MCing for a short time.

“These are their profiles,”the PD hands them some bundles of papers,”Since they’re quite new and young, be gentle with them.”

“Relax PDnim,” Leeteuk assures him,”They’re our junior. Of course we’ll take good care of them. Right guys?” All the members attending the briefing nod and voice their agreement.

“OK then. Get ready all of you. We’ll start in 15 minutes.” With that, all of the boys get their costumes and make up done.

 

At the filming set,

 

Choi Siwon is a perfection incarnate. He’s handsome, he’s charming, he’s a gentleman AND moreover he’s not possessive. Possessive and Choi Siwon are never put together. But what happen in front of him is really hard to take in. And he can’t believe that their Leader is the one who propose such thing. Well, if it’s him that should do it, he’ll be happy to do it. He likes to show how he appreciates the fans love for him. BUT, this...this is preposterous! He really hopes that his eyes are seeing things. He doesn’t really see HIS Jongwoon Hyung holding hands with his fanboy. He even moves closer to confirm that they’re really holding hands, which is affirmative. He sulks back to his place next to Eunhyuk and Donghae, and puts a smiling face, while seething inside. It’s a good thing HIS Hyung only sings for a little while, and the game starts.

 

Siwon realizes that his relief is premature. When they enter the waiting room for the second segment, Yesung keeps telling about how happy he is to have a cute fanboy like Lee Kwang Hyun. If Siwon is used to swear, he will swear upside down, but since he only swears once every blue moon, it will be found weird. He’s a gentleman after all. Siwon is so deep into his internal grudge, he fails to see that Yesung already sat beside him.

“Siwonnie...” Yesung cutely calls him. Upon hearing Yesung’s voice close to him, Siwon turns to face Yesung and smiles. Well, who can frown when Yesung looks at you with his bright eyes and cute smile?

“Hi, Hyung,” Siwon greets the older. Yesung smiles brightly and before Siwon knows it, he jumps right in to tell about his ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE FANBOY. If only Siwon can do something to shut his Hyung.

 

“I’M SO HAPPY SIWONNIE!!! I GET TO MEET SUCH A CUTE FANBOY!!!” Siwon can only smiles, albeit forcefully, hearing how HIS Hyung gushes about his new found fanboy. If Yesung notices how Siwon grimaces every now and then when he speaks so fondly about the YDPP member, he just grabs Siwon’s hand and the younger will go all smiley face. Yesung just thinks that Siwon is tired, so sometimes he just rubs Siwon’s back, while chattering about his happiness.

“I always think that I have the least fans amongst all of you,” Yesung continues,” Well, of course I have lots of fans, and I’m very grateful of that.” Yesung smiles brightly at Siwon, the latter only hugs the older.

 

“Hyung, you’re already have lots of fans you know,” Siwon convinces the older,” And lots of fanboy too.” Including me, Siwon adds silently. “I know that Wonnie-ah,” Yesung sighs,” I’m happy with it. I used to be one of the least popular members. And now I have lots of fans. I’m really grateful toward them.” They talk for a little while before the staffs tell them to get ready for the next segment.

“Come on Siwon-ah,” Yesung happily drags Siwon to the set,” I want to meet my fanboy again!!” Siwon begrudgingly follows HIS Hyung, while conjuring something to erase the word “FANBOY” from HIS Hyung’s vocabulary.

 

Siwon’s torture is definitely not over. Other members, especially Yesung’s jjeokkumani, should be angry because Yesung keeps talking about how lucky he is to meet his fanboy, but NO. They encourage him to talk about it all the way, on their ride to the dorm, because the one and only Kim Heechul, commands them to go to the dorm for a get together. Kyuhyun’s also going to be there. So here he is, sow inside the van to go to their old dorm, with Yesung chatters nonstop about his every moment with Lee Kwang Hyun. When they arrive at the parking lot, Siwon hurriedly jumps out and heads to the elevator, while the other lagging behind. Leeteuk presses 12th floor and up they go.

 

“WELCOME HYUNGS!!”

Kyuhyun greets them cheerily and all of the Hyungs just pat the maknae’s head and find their seats somewhere in the now more neat dorm, since there are only Shindong and Kyuhyun in the dorm.

“Where’s Heechul, Kyuhyun-ah?” Leeteuk asks the lonely maknae. Heechul said he will be waiting for them at the dorm.

“Heechul Hyung is going out to buy some drinks,” Kyuhyun answers absentmindedly, eyes and hands already focused on his PSP. He only stops playing when a certain Hyung touches his philtrum.

“YAH! Yesung Hyung! Why do you still randomly touch someone’s philtrum?!” Kyuhyun scolds the older. Yesung just grins innocently and backhugs Kyuhyun. He must say, he misses the bratty maknae, even though they all can still meet him after he finishes his work.

 

“I miss you Kyuhyunie,” Yesung pouts cutely,” Oh, I want to tell you something. Today I met with my fanboy, and I sang to him. He’s so cute.”NOT THIS AGAIN!! Siwon is clearly on his last straw. He wants to leave the room but then Kim Heechul enters the dorm.

“Oh really Rabid Dog? Tell me more about this cute fanboy of yours,” Heechul jumps in and Yesung, feels encouraged, tells his AB Hyung about YDPP filming excitedly. He doesn’t really pay attention to two glaring men. But nothing can get pass Kim Heechul’s attention, and he smirks evilly. It’s quite hard to get the upper hand with Kyuhyun, but now’s the time. Though why Siwon’s glaring he can’t understand.

 

“I wish I was there Yesung-ah,” Heechul grabs Yesung’s baby hand and pull him to sit next to him on the couch,” Did you take a picture together?” Yesung nods happily and shows the picture they took with YDPP after the filming finished.

“Oh, you’re right,” Heechul continues to rub it,” He’s so cute.” And the AB Brothers keep gushing about the cute YDPP members until finally Siwon and Kyuhyun snap. They approach the AB Brothers who are talking animatedly with each other and forcefully grab the Main Vocal’s hands and pull him up. Yesung just looks curiously at both boys.

 

“Come with us!”

Both Siwon and Kyuhyun drag Yesung out of Heechul’s grasp and take him to someone’s old room. Yesung just follows both of his dongsaengs, still clueless of why both of them drag him away from his Heebongie. Siwon gently seats Yesung on his old bed.

“Why do you take me here?” Yesung cluelessly questions his dongsaengs. All he knows is he’s talking to Heechul Hyung about the filming and other things his hyung did earlier today, when suddenly Siwon and Kyuhyun approached him and dragged him into this room. And now, Siwon and Kyuhyun silently spear him with their eyes, he feels uneasy. “Err..Guys? You’re scaring me,” Yesung timidly calls out. His dongsaengs just look at him and approach him in sync. He looks to left and right in trepidation.

 

“So Hyung, do you think your new found fanboy is cute?” Kyuhyun asks in his menacing way. Yesung just nods cutely. Well, Lee Kwang Hyun is really a cute boy, and he really likes him from around “It has To Be You” era.

“How about us Hyung?” Siwon takes turn to question HIS Hyung this time. Yesung tilts his head cutely to both his dongsaengs. “What do you mean Siwonnie?” Now Yesung just beyond confuse. Both of his dongsaengs appear to be losing their minds. They bring him here just to question him about his new fanboy? Do they want to snatch his fanboy away from him?

“Do you guys want to snatch him from me?” Yesung glares at his dongsaengs. Siwon and Kyuhyun upon hearing the older conclusion just facepalm. SERIOUSLY!!!

 

“YAH!! Hyung!!” Even Siwon finally loses his patient. Yesung just sulks while Kyuhyun and Siwon pace in front of him. He crosses his hands in front of his chest, cheeks all puffed out, lips pouting. Kyuhyun and Siwon literally groans when they see their Hyung like that.

“But why would you ask me something stupid like that if not for snatching my fanboy away,” Yesung cutely glares at them.

“Because he’s not your biggest fanboy Hyung!” Kyuhyun and Siwon almost yell at Yesung. Yesung just looks at both Kyuhyun and Siwon in a lost expression.

“Who do you think my biggest fanboy is?” Yesung asks them.

 

“ME”

“ME”

Both of them glare at each other. They argue about how they are Yesung’s biggest fanboy, Yesung gets dizzy.

“GUYS!! Stop fighting please. It’s already close to midnight!” Yesung scolds both men. “Just prove to me that you’re my biggest fanboy.” Kyuhyun and Siwon look at each other. Kyuhyun just casually sings every song Yesung has sung from his previous works. Yesung smiles brightly at the maknae while Siwon just glares at him. He wants to sing also but he’s not confident enough to compete with Kyuhyun. He needs to prove to HIS Hyung that he really is his biggest fan. An idea suddenly comes to him. After Kyuhyun finishes singing and Yesung claps happily, Siwon grabs his chance. Kneeling in front of Yesung, he holds the older’s hand and say the cheesiest flattery from some movies he watched and kiss Yesung’s once chubby cheek. Yesung’s face goes up in flame. He flushes and blushes burgundy when Siwon kisses him.

“That, Hyung, is the prove that I’m your biggest fan,” Siwon whispers to Yesung’s ear and winks at him. Yesung is completely speechless, he tries to speak but no words come out, his lips just open and shut like a goldfish Donghae used to keep as pet.

 

“YAH!! CHOI SIWON!!” Kyuhyun and Siwon once again argue like there’s no tomorrow. They move out of the room, but not before Kyuhyun approaches the stunned Yesung and kisses him on his other cheek. “Forget what that silly horse say Hyung,” Kyuhyun growls to Yesung ear,” I’m your biggest fan.” And with that both of them continue their sparring to the livingroom, much to Leeteuk dismay. With Kangin not around he needs someone to pull this silly boys’ ears. With that he looks for Yesung and he finds him looking lifeless.

“Yesung-ah!! What’s wrong with you?!” Leeteuk shakes the stunned Main Vocal. After a few hard shake, Yesung’s finally come back to him. He looks so lost, Leeteuk is scared for his dongsaeng.

“Are you okay Yesung-ah? Do you need to go to hospital? What’s wrong with you? Are you hurt anywhere?” Yesung is bombarded by Leeteuk, but he doesn’t know how to answer it. He just sprouts whatever comes up first on his mind.

 

“Hyung, Siwon and Kyuhyun kiss me.”

Silence ensues, then...

 

“YAAAH!!! CHO KYUHYUN!! CHOI SIWON!!! YOU’RE SO DEAD!!!”

A/N: This weird story is conjured after a long conversation with some of my friends in twitter and after I re-watched SuperTV 2. Enjoy it, I guess