Prologue

Lucky Fanboy

IDOL

Live as an Idol is not as glamorous as you think people. Before you debuted, you have to go through some vigorous trainings. You literally shed blood, sweat and tears, and even after that there’s a chance you wouldn’t be debuted. After debut, you also have to face critics and salty comments from people all around you. Well, you’d gather some fans of course, but when you get more famous, you’ll get more haters too. Such is life as an idol .

Kim Jongwoon, or best known as Yesung, Main Vocal of Super Junior knows about all of this. He loves his life as an idol, he loves his fans, he loves his band members. But, as what usually happens in life, you have good and bad things happen to you. Super Junior has lots of fans, their beautiful ELF, but they also gather some haters. I can’t imagine hating on someone you don’t even know on personal level but that’s what happen. Not only that, but sometimes it quite hurts their feeling to lose some of their ELFs too. Well, that’s life for you. And it’s quite humane for it to happen, to have a wavering heart. Despite Eunhyuk’s warning about “ELF shouldn’t leave SJ” and Kyuhyun’s bratty quotes “ELFs are mine”. Yesung can only snickers when he remembers the maknae. It’s only another year before that brat finishes his service. Ryeowookie will be back with them soon. And after Kyuhyun’s finished, their military cycle will be done, and they can stand together again on stage, all 11 of them (author can hope right)

Regarding the antis and haters, maybe it’s a good thing to develop a thick shield like what Heechul Hyung has. Yesung snickers silently. The world can only handle one Kim Heechul, 11 Kim Heechuls could be a chaos in the making. So here he is, reminiscing about the past on his bed, while waiting for the manager to pick him up for his schedule. They’re going to film SuperTV again today. It’s a lot of fun filming with all of s, even though he now has a new nickname “Defeat Fairy”, but it’s all good. 5 minutes later, Jongjin knocks on his door to inform that the manager has arrived. After he collects all of his things and say goodbye to his family, he goes into the van and drives to his destination