Airport

Love Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Former EXO member D.O., Chanyeol and Luhan seen together

"Luhan said he's coming back today," Kyungsoo looked at his phone.

"Why?" Chanyeol looked over the smaller shoulder.

"I don't know, but he wants us to pick him up," Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol.

"We can go. I'll just get my car ready," Chanyeol smiled.

"Are you sure? Don't you have anything to do?" Kyungsoo questioned the elder.

"It's fine. I think production for the song is going to take a while anyways," Chanyeol laughed.

"Okay... Let's go then," Kyungsoo smiled.

The two then left the apartment. Since they left EXO a month ago, they barely had anyone stalking them other than Dispatch. Kyungsoo finished up his last drama and hadn't been in any other dramas or movies. Chanyeol had been producing his own songs, and has been making Kyungsoo sing with him.

The two arrived at the airport in no time. They parked and made their way inside the airport, holding hands. Chanyeol didn't want Kyungsoo to get lost.

"I wonder why he came here," Chanyeol questioned.

"Maybe something is happening here?" Kyungsoo shook his head. There had been no news about Luhan anyways.

The two stayed silent and waited at the gates for arriving from China. After waiting some thirty minutes, Chanyeol left to go and get drinks for them. Kyungsoo sat alone on the bench waiting for Luhan.

"Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo looked up to see Kai and Jennie.

"Hi..?" Kyungsoo looked away from the two.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked.

"Waiting for someone," Kyungsoo shrugged.

"Is anyone here with you?" Jennie looked around.

"Yeah, Chanyeol," Kyungsoo mumbled, seeing Luhan's tall figure walking towards him.

"Where is he? I haven't seen him since you both left," Kai put in.

"He went to go get us drinks," Kyungsoo stood up and walk towards his friend.

"Kyungie~!" Luhan hugged the smaller.

"Hannie!" Kyungsoo hugged the taller back.

"What is this? JenKai? Aren't you adorable together?" Luhan smiled at Jennie.

"Thank you, Luhan!" Jennie smiled.

"Now where is the mans of yours?" Luhan looked around for Chanyeol.

"He said he was getting drinks," Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. He knew the two younger had feelings for each other, it was just the at Kyungsoo wanted to take his time and not rush into a relationship.

"Chanyeol and you?" Jennie gasped.

"No. We aren't a thing,"Kyungsoo snapped on his cousin.

"Oh, hey!" Chanyeol popped out of no where.

"Chanyeol! There my big boy is!" Luhan hugged t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter