Chapter 6

Jin's Diary (Jin X Jisoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s just another ordinary days at school, it’s been 1 month since the incident and thank goodness, Kang Se Ra  doesn’t harassed Eugene at the moment. And Eugene normally avoid her at all cost, especially if she sees her or some of her friends, especially when she is alone.

It was recess time and as usual, Eugene, Melody and Lydia normally would grab their meal at the canteen. Since Eugene queue up earlier than the two, she immediate looking for a seat for the three of them. Lucky for her, there seats available.

As she was waiting for the other two to join her, Eugene take this opportunity to flip through her Instagram.

‘Which one is she? This one?’  

Eugene hear a guy with a deep voice talking to his friends and suddenly they sit in front of her.

What now? Are these guys sent by Kang Se Ra? Where on earth did Mel & Lydia?

Eugene is anxious but she try to be as calm as possible. What harm can they do? They are inside the school canteen with many students watching anyway, they probably didn’t dare to hurt her physically. She look up saw a guy who look like rebel sit in front of her, with another 3 just standing near them smiling/smirking. Clearly the atmosphere doesn’t seems so pleasant.

‘Hi, my name is Kim Nam Joon, but you can call me RM, Short form from Rap Monster.’ He says as he offer a hand shake.

She shook his hand while puzzling with the question of he named himself as Rap monster. The guy who look like a delinquent have a very deep dimple.

‘Hi RM, I’m Eugene. Is there anything that I can help you with?’

‘Nothing, I’m here to check on something.’ He said as the rest the boys start to smile sheepishly.

What could that be?

‘By the way, let me introduce my friends. This is Suga, Jimin and V.’

Eugene look at them one by one. Suga had a small but sharp eyes, Jimin looks cute and squishy despite his cold appearance and V, a very good looking guy which look l

Please log in to read the full chapter