Chapter 3

Jin's Diary (Jin X Jisoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been 1 week since Eugene attend the school. And she had been familiarize herself with the school and her classmates. Transferring wasn’t as bad as she thought. She now hangs out with Melanie and Lydia most of the times.

‘Class, I want you to sit with your respective partner.’ Announce Ms. Kim as soon as everyone come inside the chemistry lab.

And reality hits. They have been hanging out, but surely Melanie and Lydia will be pair up as they are very close with each other.

 Eugene, im sorry but I promised Lydia that I’ll be her partner this semester.’ Says Melanie.

‘Oh, it’s ok. I’ll just need to find another person.’

‘We used to have odd number in class, so there is 1 person who always do the experiment on his own.  But you see, that person is..’ Melanie haven’t finish her sentence yet and get cut by the teacher’s voice.

‘Girls, sit at your place now. You, the new girl, what’s your name? Have you found a partner?’ Ms. Kim ask.

‘My name is Eugene. Nope, I haven’t find one.’ She replied as she scanned the whole class.

She can see all the girls have been sitting in pair, some with their best friends, and some with their boyfriends. Some of the boys waving and calling her to partner up with them, but truth is, they all sit with their respective partner.

Seriously? Everyone have a partner? Should I just conduct the experiment on my own?

‘Kim Seok Jin, you are late.’ Says Ms. Kim as soon as she sees Seok

Please log in to read the full chapter