Man's Pride

Be My Girlfriend. Truth or Dare

From the last episode......

 

 

Minwoo, unable to stand the pressure inflicted upon him, picked up a sushi filled with crabstick and proceeded to send it to your mouth. As the sushi neared you, you panicked.

 

You: *Omo >.< eottoke?? I'd rather die than be fed by a guy that I don't like, but what if they suspect us? >.<

Then you made the biggest mistake of your life: you looked at Minwoo’s eyes.Those puppy eyes that practically screams, “I don’t want to be expelled!” won over you immediately.

You: *Oh, for the world...*

You opened your mouth, and Minwoo fed you the sushi you made together.

Everyone: Oooohhh!

You panicked, and closed your mouth too quickly, accidentally “kissing” Minwoo’s fingers just Minwoo was withdrawing his hand.

You: O_O Mmhm! Mhmmmhmhm! >.<
Minwoo: Ah... gwaenchanayo :)

Then he brought the fingers that had contact with your kiss to his lips and gently kissed it.

Minwoo: Mwah ^^

You felt as if the whole class’s girls had melted into puddles of fangirls. Except for you and your best friend. But you did feel a hot sensation, only...it’s a little different.

You: *cough cough cough!*
Your Best Friend: Yah! See you made her choke! Please don’t do things like that in public.
You: *cough cough cough!*
Minwoo: Ah, mianhamnida, do you want some water? >.<
You: *cough*...Ah, gwaenchanayo, and it wasn’t Minwoo...That sushi had wasabi....
Everyone: Ohh~ *I wondered why the Girlfriend choked when the Boyfriend did something like that! For a second there I doubted their relationship.*
Teacher: Alright, settle down, settle down, extra points for the angel for a semi-successfully attempt at making them sweet. *I don’t know why Mr.HeadMaster insists on this tradition... -.-*

Suddenly the little speaker sounded.

Booming Voice: Mr. HeadMaster speaking here. In case you didn’t know, according to tradition, in this 1 month relationship, our Boyfriend and Girlfriend will have a test every week to keep tabs on their relationship. 1 Month has 4 weeks, so there will be 4 tests, plus a final one at the end of the month. Extra points to students who could think of the most creative tests. The first test will be on this Saturday, please prepare yourselves. Ppyong~

You and Minwoo: O__O *What kind of Headmaster...*
Your Best Friend: Oh daeeebak! I’m going to boost my assessment points! >:D

While everyone basked in the ideas of torturing you two, I mean, giving you tests, Minwoo took the opportunity to whisper to you.

Minwoo: I guess we really need to get to know each other?
You: And fast...
Minwoo: Shall we go ou-

*Bring!!*

Home Science Teacher: Alright, exciting day for all of you. Just leave one of your best sushi rolls here and I will give you marks based on it. JUST ONE, bring all the others home, or I will never be able to face sushi again...

Students: Ne~~~
You: Let’s talk about it next time, I need to rush back home and...... do my chores.
Minwoo: Oh...okay. Do you... want me to walk you home? ^^

And your best friend barged in your conversation.

Your Best Friend: Yah, that’ my job! Plus, how do you know she walks home?
Minwoo: Um...... She said her house is near, so I guessed :D
Your Best Friend: Oh suuure ^^ Fine, since that you’re “officially” her Boyfriend now, I now pass you the responsibility of sending her home ;D
Minwoo: Ne, kamsahamnida ^^

They were like two scientists debating how to treat the little white mouse in the cage.

You: Yah...don’t you guys value my opinion? -.-
Your Best Friend: You are the Girlfriend. Your argument is invalid. ^^
You: ...
Minwoo: Ah, mianhamnida, can I accompany you home? : )
You: ...

You felt like a little alone time after so much action in one day, but then everyone was watching, so you just accepted his invite. Your best friend looked like a proud mother when you two held hands and walked back to your house, the only thing missing was a white handkerchief where she would blow in.

 

*10 minutes later*

 

Minwoo was carrying 2 bags, one yours and one his. But still he had one spare hand to hold yours. Your plastered smile was starting to drop, but his smile just got wider and wider. You looked around, and made sure no one was watching.

You: *It’s been 10 minutes...we should be far enough.*

You loosened your grip and awkwardly removed your hand from his.

Minwoo: ......mianhamnida.
You: ... I’ll take my bag too...
Minwoo: Gwaenchanayo, I’ll take it for you : )
You: Andwae. You...don’t owe me anything...*You don’t have to be so nice to me...*
Minwoo: Oh... okay... then.

Then you two walked in sombre silence...

Minwoo: Ah, I have not properly introduced myself :D Choneun Minwoo-imnida :D Mannaseo bangawoyo ^^ Nice to meet you :D
You: Eueng... mannaseo bangawoyo...

Then you continued walking, without any intention of continuing the conversation. Everything between you and Minwoo was just a lie anyway...

Minwoo: Let’s play questions and answers! ^^
You: ...
Minwoo: I mean... Since we need to get to know each other to pass the test... it’s alright if you don’t want to...
You: *Why are you being so nice to me even if I’m so mean towards you?* *sigh*....I’m not really good at games...
Minwoo: Don’t worry! I’m bad at them too... : )
You: Okay then...umm...What...colour do you like?
Minwoo: Red! ^^ See, that was easy :D
You: ...Eueng.
Minwoo: My turn ^^ Err... How many siblings do you have?
You: Two. My warm-hearted unnie and Jeongmin oppa ^^ They always take care of me... *Okay I don’t know what to say now...* Uhh, how many siblings do you have?
 

Minwoo: Ah, I’m a maknae too XD At home there’s only my noona and I ^^ In my case, I take care of her more :D
You: Oh...*PLEASE KEEP TALKING >.< I don’t want awkward moments!*
Minwoo: So...What do you like to do when you’re free? ^^
You: Umm...I... don’t know..?
Minwoo: Reading? Dancing? Kpop-ing?
You: I... can’t dance o///o But I do like watching people dance...
Minwoo: Oh, then... do you have a favourite group? ^^
You: ...Shinee... o///o

Then Minwoo suddenly got very excited and started walking backwards so he could face you.

Minwoo: Oh jinjjaya? I’m a shawol too! ^^
You: You like Shinee too? :D
Minwoo: Ne ^^ Their fashion sense and stage presence neomu COOL! :D Especially Taemin’s dance! ^^
You: XDD Ne, he’s my favourite because he can dance too! ^^ Maybe it’s because I can’t dance...o///o
Minwoo: Oh, jinjjaya? What’s your favourite – *DONG!* AH!

While you two were so engrossed in your conversation, Minwoo suddenly smacked the back of his head on a metal pole.

You: OMO! Gwaenchanayo?
Minwoo: ...You didn’t see anything. *poker face*
You: ......Look! Shinee’s comeback poster! *points behind Minwoo*
 Minwoo: EODI? *A*

Then he turned his head with such force that you wondered if his neck might dislocate from his body.

Minwoo: Ahhhhh apa apa! *holds back of head with hands*
You: You’re hurt...
Minwoo: ...Ani...It’s just a little bump. -.- No big deal
You: ...*Boys...* Is your head really okay..?
Minwoo: Well... *peeks at you* If you kiss it, it might not hurt that much anymore ^^ Keke ♥
You: -.-...*You mad?*
Minwoo: Ah...I’m just joking...
You: ......Gajah, we’re near my house now anyway.

 

*5 minutes later in your house*

 

Minwoo was sitting in your living room, looking around while you bustled in the kitchen. There wasn’t anyone home now, so Unnie and Jeongmin oppa is probably in Royal Boyfriend. When you’ve prepared what you needed, you took it to the living room and sat beside Minwoo, with a safe distance of course.

You: Chamkamniyo...okay... turn around.

You peeled the egg and started gently rolling it around the area of the back of Minwoo’s head where he pointed to, while Minwoo fidgeted uncomfortably

You: And you said it was just a little bump... now there is a pretty big bump on your head.
Minwoo: ...I’m a namja, it’s nothing -.-

You exerted a little more force on his head.

Minwoo: Ahh!
You: *Oops, maybe a little too much* Gwaenchanayo?
Minwoo: Eueng...

Then Minwoo sat still quietly as you concentrated on his head, doing circular motions gently. At this level, you could smell Minwoo’s fruity shampoo’s scent, his slightly brown hair also looked very smooth... There was a very peculiar atmosphere in the air...called...awkwardness.

Minwoo: Uh......That’s an interesting way to use an egg.
You: Unnie taught me, she used to always do that when Jeongmin-
Minwoo: ?
You: ...nothing. *Whew, I almost told him... Darn it, I always get so excited when people talk about my family or people I like...* Um, let’s continue our game. Which question are we at?

Minwoo’s mood seem to boost up when you showed a little interest in engaging a conversation.

Minwoo: Question 4! ^^ I asked 2 questions consecutively, so you have to ask me 2 questions too ^^
You: Uh...*Oh...he remembers so clearly...What can I ask? It’s not like I want to know much about him...It’s all because I don’t want us to get expelled and shatter his dream... Oh, I know!* My best friend said you came for a dream, so what is it?

Unexpectedly, Minwoo got really quiet and didn’t really speak properly.

Minwoo: Uhh...I...well, it’s because of...how do I put this...Well, I guess you can say...I mean, if I said it was...for...for......

Then you paused for a while to examine his unusual behavior, only to accidentally let the egg slip out of your hand. When you tried catching the slippery egg, your fingertips accidentally touched Minwoo’s neck – It was burning. Minwoo suddenly jumped up.

Minwoo: Ah, er...o.o...
You: o.o..? *What's wrong with him?*

Then suddenly you heard the lock of the door turn and someone entered.

Jeongmin: I’m home~ ^^

Following Jeongmin, and two other people came in, the second one saw Minwoo first.

Unnie: Oh Minwoo-sshi ^^ What brings you here?
Your Best Friend: Oh Minwoo is here?!

They came in and saw a surprised Minwoo standing up and a poker-faced you holding an egg on the sofa.

Jeongmin: Aigoo, were we interrupting something? ;D Is my little dongsaeng going to feed someone else before she feeds me? T.T
You: *I don’t think you can eat this anymore...*
Minwoo: A-aniya, she’s...uhh...

You saw him putting a hand on the back of his head, as if he was not feeling comfortable.

You: *Ne, it’s hard to admit you smacked the back of your head on a pole isn’t it...*

Then your best friend circled around Minwoo, eyeing and examining him like a detective.

Your Best Friend: Yah...why are your ears so red? -.-
Minwoo: O_O Umm...

You looked at Minwoo’s ears and noticed it was a really deep red.

You: *Is it too hot here..?*

Contrary to your neutral reaction, the “Misunderstand duo” had a huge one.

Your Best Friend & Jeongmin: OOOOH!
Your Best Friend: Did anything happen between you two~? ^^
You: Ne...?*He hit his head on a pole while talking to me.*
Jeongmin: Dongsaeng-ah, how can you do this to oppa? Oppa doesn’t even have a girlfriend yet T.T
You: *You mean the egg? But you really can’t eat this thing...*

What...complicated minds. Luckily, there was still one sane person in that room.

Unnie: Yah, don’t make fun of them  But if I were you two, I would want to go out to continue...whatever you’re doing ^^ Even if it is just talking ;)

You didn’t find anything wrong with it, and since the egg was now cold, it wouldn’t have much effect, plus Minwoo could already touch his head without feeling the pain, so you sent Minwoo to the door.

Coincidentally, when you reached for the door handle, Minwoo did the same, so his hand was on yours like he was holding your hand. You and Minwoo’s eyes met and as if electricity passed between you two, Minwoo looked away quickly and removed his hand.

Minwoo: Ah! Mianhamnida...
You: ...

Then you opened the door and Minwoo stepped out. When he turned to face you, you couldn’t help to notice that his ears seemed to have gotten redder, if it was still possible. 

Minwoo: Uh...Gomawo...o.o and... about that question...er... My dream was to...to see...toseeTaemin-subaenimasadancer. *sigh* *Why am I so stupid?*
You: Oh...er. I see... *I guess I really have to stick with this lie then...*
Minwoo: Ahhhh, if you don’t mind, can I ask you a question in advance?
You: Sure..?
Minwoo: Can you...can you go out with me tomorrow? For the test, of course, solely for the test, so we will pass, and I can...achieve my dream, something like that.

He looked really uncomfortable, placing his hand behind his head again.

You: *I guess he really is as uncomfortable as I am...We really need to pass that test anyway...* Sure, why not.
Minwoo: Jinjja? ^^ Then it’s a date! ...I mean, yeah, so... I’ll meet you at the mall at noon 2pm? ^^
You: Eueng... see you tomorrow.

Then you felt something pounce on you.

Your Best Friend: Yahh, seeing each other again tomorrow? Isn’t this a little too fast? ;DD
Minwoo: Umm...so...see ya... : )
Your Best Friend: Your ears are getting redder~~
You: Annyeonghikaseyo.

Then Minwoo did a little wave and skipped off, turning and pulling off little dance steps here and there.

You: *...Why is he so happy? -.-?*

Your Best Friend: Yah! You’re both ignoring me!  How could you two be so ungrateful to me? I’m your cupid! XP

You took a sideway glance at your best friend, then turned to go back to your house.

Your Best Friend: Hmphs! xPP Fine, then I’m leaving xPP

Then she really turned her head and walked away.

You: Omo, so fast? Really angry? How rare : )
Your Best Friend: Arasso, I know you want me gone ASAP now that you have a boyfriend xPP I just came to pick up my Valentines present :bb
You: Oh don’t you have enough from school? *Or should I say...from him?*
Your Best Friend: Mehrong~ Not going to tell xP
You: *You have so many gifts... why can't I just have that one? I only want that one...*
Your Best Friend: Enjoy your date tomorrow! ;D EHEHEHHHEHE! >;D

Then she half-danced and half-hopped then soon she disappeared around the corner.

You: *Why do I suddenly have a bad feeling...? Should I still go tomorrow? Or should I find some reason to bail..?*

 

*the next day*

.

.

.

.

.

*to be continued*

:) Kekeke