Chapter Twenty Five

The Four Brothers (ON HOLD)

 

Angela was walking beside Gui, while Hebe was walking beside Genie. Both pairs were about a meter away from each other but walking in the same pace.

“Does anybody know where the game room is?” Gui finally asked breaking the intense silence, making all of them stop as they finally realized they didn’t know where they were going.

“No…” the three of them said slowly. They were standing there staring at each other. If people were there they would have felt the intense feeling between the four of them.

“There you guys are!” someone said reaching them.

“Young Master Wang Zi?” Gui asked.

“I asked the teacher to come with you guys, because I knew that you guys won’t know where the game room is… Right?” he asked.

“Ha… You got it right…” Gui said.

“Yeah it’s still our first week here…” Angela added.

“Then follow me.” He said and guided them. After about twenty minutes of walking they reached a really big building.

“WOW! It looks like it’s a mansion!” Gui blurted and blushed as Wang Zi looked at her. Wang Zi laughed at her cuteness.

“I won’t go in with you guys, but hurry! I think Ms. Cherry really has something important to tell us.” He said and walked away. They four of them went in.

“Can I help you?” someone behind the counter asked.

“Um… yes… We were just wondering if Young Masters Chun, Calvin, Aaron and Jiro are here?” Angela asked the lady behind the counter.

“You must be their assistants?” She asked and they nodded she smiled. “Follow me. By the way,” She said signaling them to follow. “I’m Ms. Vidal.” Ms. Vidal said. “I teach dance. But since I don’t have to teach till next week I was asked to hang out here for a while.”

“Oh… Hi. I’m Angela Zhang.” Angela said and smiled.

“I know. You are Wu Ying Jing, but you prefer Gui.” Ms. Vidal said pointing at Gui and Gui smiled. “And you’re Hebe Tian and Genie Zhuo. I’m I right?” she asked and Genie and Hebe nodded and smiled.

“Here we are.” She said standing in front of a massive door.

“Thanks.” They said.

“Good luck!” said and walked away. “By the way see you guys in dance class next week!” The four of them looked confused… they have dance?

“We have dance classes?” Angela asked and Gui shrugged. Hebe was the one to knock.

“Who can it be? All the people from HOT of passes to come in here.” Jiro said on the other side of the door.

“Nobody will ditch the first week of school but us.” Calvin said as they heard the knock again.

“Let’s just ignore it. Maybe that person would go away.” Chun said he was lying on the coach, he could sleep last night. He kept thinking about Gui.

“No can do. If we don’t open the door soon I think this person is going to break down the door.” Jiro said.

“Fine.” Chun said as the four of them went to open the door.

“Hebe! You’re going to break the door soon!” Angela hissed holding Hebe’s hand.

“Let go of me!” Hebe demanded.

“Not if you promise to stop knocking like you want to kill somebody!” Angela said.

“I’m sorry, I don’t make promises to people that lie to us.” Hebe said finally got her hand out of Angela’s grip as Angela stood frozen.

“Hebe! That’s a mean thing to say!” Gui said standing in front of Angela.

“You too missy. You have no right to speak us!” Hebe shouted as the door opened but they ignored it.

“I don’t even know why you are mad at us for!” Gui shouted back.

“You really want to know why?” Genie budded in. “I think you guys know why.”

“It’s only one little secret! For Jesus sake!” Angela shouted stepping away from Gui.

“One little secret you say? We promised we would have no secrets from each other!” Hebe shouted. “It’s not fair that you know our secrets but we don’t know anything about yours!” Hebe shouted.

“We didn’t tell you to tell us about all your damn secrets!” Angela shouted. Gui and Genie were standing a little back shocked that Angela could really get that mad.

“Oh no you just didn’t scream at my face and say that my secrets and damn!” Hebe shouted.

“So what if I did?” Angela yelled face all flushed red. In a second Hebe’s hand went up and she used force to bring it down.

“NO!” Gui and Genie screamed as the four guys stood there not fast enough to know what is going on.

Slap!

Everybody gasped.

“Gui!” Angela cried as Hebe stood there frozen. “Why did you take that slap for me?” Angela asked Gui, Gui wanted to talk but was full of her own blood.

“Gui’er… I’m so sorry…” Hebe said walking closer but Angela who was holding Gui moved back.

“Stay away from us!” Angela cried.

“B- But…”

“Hebe I think we should go!” Genie said pulling Hebe.

“I’m sorry…” Hebe said as she ran out followed closely by Genie.

“Gui are you okay?” Angela asked wiping Gui’s tears.

“Gui! Are you okay?” Chun asked. Angela and Gui looked up in shock.

“When did you guys open the door?” Angela asked trying to remember when they opened the door.

“Just when Hebe said missy to Gui.” Jiro said.

“Let’s going in. So we can treat Gui’s wound.” Chun said and helped Angela bring Gui in. They sat Gui on the coach, Angela sat beside her.

“Here Gui spit you’re blood into this.” Calvin said coming back with a cup of water and an empty bowl. “Then drink this.”

“Thanks.” Gui whispered after spitting out the blood and drinking some water. “Ow…” She said rubbing her left cheek.

“Does it still hurt?” Chun asked sitting on the other side of Gui while Calvin and Jiro sat on the floor in front of them.

“Here.” Aaron said handed Gui an ice pack. “Put this on your face, it should reduce the pain.” He said and sat on the floor beside Calvin.

“Thanks!” Gui said in pain.

“And stop talking.” Aaron added.

Now you say it? Gui though rolling her eyes and Aaron smiled.

So howz it so far?? Good or bad... Please comment! >_<