Chapter 1

No Matter the Universe
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

“What do we do?” I asked out of breath.

The other nine looked at me and back at the looming red dawn forces that were making their way towards are hiding spot. I was scared, but I knew that all nine of them were only thinking about my safety.

“Guys… we can’t keep up running forever.” I stated sadly.

It had been two years since we had started living on the run, and it was taking its toll on all of us.

“There’s only one thing left then.” Junmyeon stated.

We all turned and started at the leader of our small group, but everyone seemed to nod in understanding. I raised my eyebrow and gave them all a questioning look.

“What the hell are you talking about Junmyeon?” I asked.

Everyone stiffened and looked quickly away from my terrified expression. I made my way over to Junmyeon and wrapped my hands around his arm.

“Please Junmyeon… what’s the only thing left to do?”

He sighed softly before running his fingers through my dark black strands and kissed my forehead gently.

“The only thing that will ensure you’ll be safe.” He finally revealed.

*Flashback ends*

I groaned as I rolled on my side and rubbed the sleep from eyes. I took in my

surroundings and sighed as I remembered everything that had happened the previous night and couldn’t believe I had to sleep in an alleyway last night.

“This ing !” I wined and threw my arms across my face.

I got up slowly and brushed my clothes off before deciding that I should try to fi

Please log in to read the full chapter