Fight

A Second Chance

That night I kissed Tae lightly on the forehead as to not wake him up and slipped out.
I'd arranged to meet a group of vampires that followed the one I'd disposed of just outsdie town in an abandonded industrial estate.
'I'm doing this for you Taehyung' I whispered as I stepped inside.
Where I was greeted by about ten vampires I had never met before, probably all newborns.
'So this is the one? He doesn't look so tough. Where's your friend?'
'You really think I'm dumb enough to bring Taehyung here when I know you all probably want him dead?' they laughed.
'It's okay,where we're finished with you, we'll go find him'
'I was under the imprssion you wanted to make an agreement,Icame here to ensure that no harm would come to him' they laughed again.
'You honestly thoguth we would agree to save some worthless human just because it's you asking?Oh no, because it;s you, we're going to make his death even worse than yours' they bared their teeth.
'Don't you dare touch him'
'How are you going to stop us? You'll be dust'
I felt anger rise inside me. How dare they threaten him like that.
'I love you Tae' I whispered
I found myself standing in front of only one vampire, the rest were like some weird audience, that made my job easier I suppose.
No one was going to make threats against Taehyung anymore and get away with it.
I was doing well too untill someone I didnt see took a shot at me.
I fell to my knees after hearing and seeing two more, I should have known they would play dirty and now I wouldn't be able to keep Taehyung safe.
I could feel my skin burning, these were no ordinary bullets, they were wood tipped with silver and whoever had shot them had purposefully missed my heart in order to cause the most pain, clever.
I had to get back to Taehyung, I had to tell him, to get him to hide before it was too late.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I sat bolt upright in bed.
Something was wrong,I grabbed my phone,more messages from my family,I sighed,I had told them where I was. 
I dialled Yoongi's number,no answer.
Then I heard a noise downstairs, I carefully gotout of bed and headed to the landing where I heard heavy breathing.
I tiptoed downstairs and into the living room and dropped the baseball bat I was holding.
There was blood over the floor and lying by the door was Yoongi.
I screamed and ran over to him,falling to my knees and crading his head in my lap.
What the hell had happened to him?
I tried to inspect the damage but just got covered in blood myself.
Why wasn't he healing? Weren;t vampires supposed to heal quickly? Why did it seem as though he was dying?
I couldn'tlose him, there had to be something I could do.