Past

A Second Chance

YOONGI'S POV:
It had happened again,I had almostgone to hurt Taehyung. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get rid of whatever this was. I just wanted to be happy, was that so bad?
'Well well Yoongi, I finally found you' a voice said behind me and I turned around to face the one who had turned me.
'What do you want?' I spat.
'To see if the rumours were true, that the one I thought would be able to take over from me had turned vegetarian so to speak'
'So what if I have? Inever wanted this' I replied 'what I do is none of your business'
He smiled 'you see that's where you're wrong, we wouldn't want anything to colour people's views on what a vampire is supposed to be like so I'm afraid I'm going to have to destroy you'
I bared my fangs 'go ahead and try' I growled and he rushed at me.
I ducked but he managed to grab me by the throat and threw me into a wall, I landed on my feet and felt the back of my head, nothing that wouldn't heal in seconds. I got up and lunged but I wasn't quite fast enough, he laughed at me.
'Not feeding on humans has made you weak'
He came at me again and attacked but I managed to blockmost of them and even get a few in myself.
He got the upper hand again but as I fell he tried to strike me again but I took him down with me and he fell hard onto  the concrete.
I got up and searched around for something I could use as a stake.
'You're not going to kill me' he laughed.
And I plunged the stake in.
~
Then I ran back to the house to check on Taehyung but when I got back, he was gone.
Where could he be?I rang his mobile but heard it from the bedroom.
'Dammit!' Imuttered as I heard a key turn in the lock.
It was taehyung.
'Where were you?'I asked him 'are you okay?'
'I went to look for you, I was worried' he replied.
'Don't go anyhwhere on your own from now on'
'Yoongi what's going on?'
'Just promise me, please?'
'Okay okay,I promise'
I sighed and he hugged me.
'What's going on love? you can tell me'
But I couldn't tell him, he would hate me and the worst part was, I'd probably put himin more danger than he was already in by doing what I did.
There had to be something I could do.
Others would probably come now, I had no doubt the news woudl have already spread and they would come after taehyung,they'd blame him, they'd want to kill him.
I couldn't let that happen but I also couldn't let himknow what was going on.
I had to be careful about this,I didn;t want to put himin any more danger than he was already in.
'I'll make it right Taehyung' I thought 'I promise you I'llmake it right'