MiChaeng (Fluff)

Twice One Shots (TwicexTwice, TwicexFem!Reader, TwicexGGMember)

Mina leans against Chaeyoung as she closes her eyes, having had a long schedule wore her out so now she's resting while snuggling into her girlfriend. She sighs quietly as Chaeyoung pets her head softly, nuzzling her neck and almost falling asleep. That is, until Pinky Oppa decides to yell for the shorter girl.

 

Chaeyoung slowly pulls away from her unnie, running her fingers through her hair one last time before standing and walking to be in front of the camera. 

 

Mina grumbled as she walks to Jihyo-Unnie, laying her head on the leaders lap as she falls asleep. 

 

When Mina awakens she sees her head is not laying on Jihyo anymore, but now the small cubs lap. She shifts, burying her face in the girls tummy, her arms wrapping around her waist as she tries to sleep again.

 

After another half hour Mina is once again awakened as Chaeyoung gently lifts her, standing before picking her up and carrying her out to the van. When Chae sits down she carefully sets her on her lap, bringing the seatbelt over both of them before wrapping her arms around the Penguin.

 

Mina lays her head on Chaes shoulder, turning her head so she can nuzzle her neck, getting comfortable against her girlfriend. She decides to stay awake until they get to the dorm, planning on asking Chae if she wants to sleep in her bed tonight. 

 

The van comes to a stop, and Mina doesn't let Chae get out until the others had all left. When they do get out, Chae quickly grabs Minas hand, intertwining it as Mina stutters out her question.

 

"Ch-Chae, d-do you wan-want to sleep i-in my room with me t-tonight?" She looks away a little.

 

Chae smiles, rubbing her Unnies knuckles and turning her head back to her, "Yeah, I'd love to sleep with you tonight, I miss falling asleep while cuddling."

 

Mina giggles as she says more clearly, "We cuddled together just the other night though!"

 

Chae pouts and nods, opening the door to their dorm and letting Mina walk in first. They walk past the others while claiming the bathroom first, both of them going in and brushing their teeth. 

 

Minari leaves first, going to the unnie room to change before laying on her bed, waiting for the younger one.

 

Chae walks in a little after, in a tiger onesie, while Mina is in her penguin one. The penguin raises her arms to the tiger, whining as she tries to motion for her to get onto the bed.

 

Chaeyoung sighs and lays down, pulling the covers over them both before wrapping her arms around her girlfriend, cuddling her before they both drift to sleep.

 

In their sleep, they did not hear the door open or the squeals, they didn't even wake up to the flashing lights of the phone camera.