MiMoSaHyo (Part Two)

Twice One Shots (TwicexTwice, TwicexFem!Reader, TwicexGGMember)

REQUESTED

 

Jihyo opens the door, Sana following behind her as they just got back from work. They venture into the house and look for their two littles.

 

"Little One? Kitten?" Sana calls out, looking around before she goes upstairs, hearing soft footsteps. 

 

Jihyo decides to go to the kitchen and start on supper, turning on the burner and grabbing the thawed out jokbal. 

 

Sana opens the door to the nursery, trying to find the youngest of them all, and there she is, trying to climb over the bar of the crib to get back in. 

 

Sana chuckles, making Mina jump and fall, landing on the soft padding of the crib. Sana quickly moves over, picking the smaller girl up, placing her on her hip.

 

Mina, having the headspace from anywhere between 0-3, whines as she pulls on her shirt, not wanting the clothing on anymore.

 

Sana giggles, pulling the shirt off the girl and holding her close, pressing a kiss to her forehead. 

 

Mina babbles a little, making no sense what so ever to her Mommy. Sana grins, now making her way to find the older little. 

 

Momo was in the playroom, her usual hang out spot. Sana knocks on the doorway, gaining the attention of the 5-7 year old, as she doesn't exactly know what age headspace she was in.

 

Momo looks up, gasping and running to hug her Momma, "Momma you're home!" 

 

Sana nods reaching for Momo's hand before leading her to the kitchen, Mina still planted on her hip. 

 

Mina points at Jihyo, "Momma!" She squeaks out joyfully, coming out of her baby headspace.

 

Jihyo turns around and grins, watching Sana put the smaller girl down before she opens her arms, letting her penguin run into her arms. 

 

Jihyo lifts her up, holding her as she continues to cook, occasionally kissing her forehead gently.

 

"Momma I wuvs chu~" Mina softly speaks, looking up at her Momma.

 

"And I love you, Kitten~" Jihyo coos at the little one, giving her an eskimo kiss gently. 

 

Mina giggles, suddenly leaning forward and kissing her Momma on the lips, causing Jihyo to chuckle at her silly little.

 

Momo whines softly as she tugs on Jihyo's shirt, becoming jealous of Mina now. 

 

Jihyo looks down at Momo's pout, leaning down to eskimo kiss her as well. Momo grins and pecks Jihyo's lips quickly, giggling. 

 

Jihyo grins, looking at Sana and grabbing her hand, pulling her closer and giving her the same treatment she gave the two littles, except this time she was the one to initiate the kiss.

 

Mina whines, making grabby hands toward Momo, so Momo gently takes her, kissing Mina softly on the lips as she holds her, copying what their Mommy's were doing.

 

Sana looks over and laughs, getting Jihyo's attention and she laughs as well, the sight of their two little ones copying their kiss bringing permanent smiles to their faces.

 

~~~~

 

It's now after supper and the four of them are on the couch, Momo had slipped out of little space so now she's babying Mina, holding her, rocking her, kissing her, anything and everything really.

 

Sana and Jihyo giggle, "Now you see why we always say you need to see her when she's in little space and you're not, don't you?" Jihyo was the one to speak up.

 

Momo nods, holding Mina on her lap, and not letting her move even when she herself slips out of little space.

 

Mina whines, turning in Momo's arms and softly saying, "Momoring~ Let me down~"

 

Momo shakes her head, pressing a gentle yet passionate kiss against the younger ones lips, "Nope, you're staying right here until I want to let you go, in or out of little space I don't care but I love you so I won't let you go."

 

Mina blushes at Momo's actions, and her blush deepens at her words, "I-I love you too Momoring~"

 

Momo grins, kissing the girl again before she wraps her arms around her, letting the girl snuggle against her and nuzzle her neck.

 

Slowly, Mina slips back into her little space and falls asleep, clinging onto the girl, listening to her heartbeat and remembering her words.

 

~~~~ 

 

It's the next day and all the girls except Mina have to work. They don't want to leave Mina there alone, but they have no other choice. 

 

Mina, in her penguin onesie again, struggles to climb out of her crib, at the headspace of 3 at the moment. 

 

Mina carefully crawls down the stairs, gasping when she sees a figure sitting on the couch watching the tv.  

 

Mina thought she was alone.... But she found out she was wrong. 

 

Nayeon had came to the household of Jihyo, hoping to catch the girl when she gets home, not realizing that MiSaMo lived there as well.

 

Mina quietly crawls to the kitchen, climbing onto the counter once again, grabbing her favorite sippy, the penguin one of course, and she sees her penguin stuffie on the ground. 

 

She quickly fills her sippy with her juice before she gets down, grabbing Miss Pengu off the ground and she crawls behind the couch, moving to sit on the ground by Nayeon's feet, looking up at the girl with wide, innocent eyes.

 

Nayeon sees the movement and she screams, jumping and nearly kicking Mina in the process, but she stops herself, looking down at the small girl.

 

Nayeon bites her lip, a little confused, "Hey Minari, why are you here? And.... Why are you wearing.... That?"

 

Mina blushes and looks down, biting her lip before she says, "Hewwo Antwie Nayeon!" 

 

Nayeon looks even more so confused by the girls way of speaking, hearing her childish voice. 

 

"Mina tell me what's going on." Nayeon says sternly, making Mina tear up a little and move away, hugging Miss Pengu to her chest.

 

Nayeon sighs, knowing she's getting nothing out of the younger one, so she grabs her phone and calls Jihyo.

 

When Jihyo answers, she asks why Mina is there, and why she's speaking like a child, and even asks about her outfit.

 

Jihyo sighs, explaining it all to Nayeon, and Nayeon's eyes widen as she realizes, looking over to the smaller girl. 

 

As soon as Jihyo ends the call Nayeon sweeps up the little girl, holding her close, "Aww Mina I'm sorry. Did I scare you?"

 

Mina snuggles close to Nayeon, just wanting to be held by someone so she doesn't move, staying there until Momo gets home.

 

~~~~

 

As soon as Momo and Sana get there, Nayeon only gets more confused, watching as Momo takes Mina away and cradles the girl.

 

Sana sighs, "I'm sure you're wondering why we're all here at Jihyo's," She pauses, getting a nod from Nayeon in return, "Well, Momo and Mina are Jihyo and I's littles. We're all in a relationship and when Momo isn't in little space, she takes care of Mina as well. Out of the two of them, Mina has a younger headspace, it ranging anywhere from 0-3, while Momo's headspace is 5-7."

 

Nayeon nods at the information, watching as Momo caries Mina around, kissing her at times. 

 

Eventually Mina slips out of her headspace and she kisses Momo deeply, gently against her lips.

 

Momo grins, taking dominance over the younger one easily, and when she pulls away she says those words again, "I love you."

 

"I love chu too~" Mina slips in the middle of her sentence, blushing deeply as she snuggles against Momo. 

 

Momo grins, sitting on the couch next to Nayeon with Mina on her lap. Mina crawls over onto Nayeon, trying to get onto Sana's lap. Nayeon grins, pecking Mina's cheek as she crawls. 

 

Sana grabs Mina and places her on her lap, holding the smaller girl tightly and kissing her gently, "Hi my little penguin."

 

Mina blushes, planting herself on Sana's lap as she closes her eyes, almost falling asleep when Sana starts to pet her head gently.

 

Sana grins, looking to Nayeon who is watching Sana interact with Mina almost jealously, "You want to hold her again?"

 

Nayeon nods quickly, grabbing Mina and holding her, "Hey baby Mina~" she coos in her ear.

 

Mina giggles, "Antwie Nayeon!" She nuzzles Nayeon's neck.

 

~~~~

 

Mina had fallen asleep on Nayeon's lap after the older girl started to pet her and ran her fingers through her hair.

 

Mina wakes up now on Momo's lap, the girl in little space again, having the headspace of 6, and has her hands intertwined with the younger girl's hands. 

 

Nayeon has left as she didn't need an answer from Jihyo anymore, Sana having answered it for her. 

 

Mina looks up at Momo, "Cowow!" 

 

Momo grins and picks Mina up, starting to go upstairs.

 

"Momo be careful!" Sana calls after their little raccoon.

 

Momo just nods, continuing upstairs with Mina in her arms. 

 

Momo goes to the playroom and sets Mina down, grabbing her penguin coloring book and setting it down in front of Mina, along with some markers.

 

Mina starts to color, grinning as she does so, finishing rather quickly.

 

 

 

Momo sees it and smiles at her, "We can put it on the fridge!"

 

Mina grins widely, proud of herself for coloring it.

 

Momo finishes her drawing of Pichu, grinning at her own work now. 

 

 

 

(Actually a drawing I did but I'll let Momo take credit 😂)

 

Momo takes both of their masterpieces down and puts them on the fridge before going back upstairs, putting Moana on, on the TV. 

 

Mina becomes entranced as she watches the movie, sitting on one of the beanbag chairs. Momo picks Mina up and sits down before setting her on her lap, both of them watching the movie now.

 

~~~~ 

 

After Moana finished, Momo puts on Mulan, letting it run as Sana comes in, starting to watch it with them.

 

They all three cuddle as they await the arrival of Jihyo.

 

————

 

AN: Here ya go 159cmTigerChaeyoung  1644 words.... Y'allllll. 

 

I ALSO GOTTA SAY. MOMO AND HER HAIR. IT CAME OUT AS I REACHED THE END AND MY MIND WENT BLANK OTHERWISE THIS WOULD'VE BEEN LONGER