Chapter 2

Sensitive

I woke up with panic this morning, I was tired by let lag. I came back home in Korea after five years abroad. I got up with difficulty from the bed, I wanted to sleep a little bit more. I do my morning routine and I will have gone find Jennie, my little sister, but she is a kind of best friend for me. She wanted to meet me at the closest coffee shop from my home. I walked fast, looking forward to see Jennie. I push the coffee's door and I saw her down the coffee. She was eating a lot. I sate next to her.

"- Hey sis' ! It's been a while. How are you ?"

She hugged me.

"- A little bit tired, but I'm fine, and you ? Are you still in a relationship with Yoongi ?
- He tires me out. But, he's cute and always kind with me... And you, tu n’as pas you didn't meet a virile and handsome guy in Slovenia ?
- They were tall and bearded, they were so friendly with me, but you know Jennie, nobody wants me...
- It's because you are always exhausting !!
- Thank you I think you are exhausting too.
- By the way, did you hear about the new start-up of Namjoon ?
- Oh really ? I didn't hear anything about this. What's the kind of start-up ?
- No idea, I just know that his partner is really "pretty" if you know what I mean.
- Okay but... Who is that woman ? Did you see her ?
- So yes...I saw her, and her name is "Kang Seulgi".
- It's pretty. When did you meet her ?
- I met her for the inauguration of the strat-up.
- So you came at the inauguration and you know nothing about what Namjoon does at his work ? You are so dumb... Oh and, Namjoon texted me. He invited me for his birthday, you will come ?
- Yes of course ! He told me that I can bring back a friend with me. I asked to Sooyoung.
- Oh she is fine since...her accident ?
- Yes don't worry she is fine !"

I spoke some hours with Jennie. He drank some coffee and ate some cookies. We went out of the coffee and Jennie bring me back at my appartement. I said to Jennie that I would be at Namjoon's home at 8:20PM. I hurried to not be too late. I wanted to be a little bit pretty. While my trip, I was really ugly, I didn't care about myself and my appearance. I took my my most beautiful dress and my most expensive jewelry. I took a long time to style my hair. I went to my living room and I saw that is already 8:34PM. I was late, very late. I got up my coat at ran at my car so fast. I drove like an old grandma. Finaly I arrived at 8:53PM. I came in the hellevator. Two womans are with me. They were speaking :

"- Oh my gosh he's so handsome!! Are you sure that he is in a relationship ?
- Yes Yerim : I'm sure. I saw him with a woman. She is really pretty. She is exaclty what you are not."
- So funny...But you, you see him everyday. Maybe you are intesrested by him ?
- No, I'm not.
- Who's interest you ?"

The hellevator was at the 10th floor. I went out of the hellevator. The two womans should be invited too.