It last

The love that last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I keep staring at the music box Jongin gave me, singing a beautiful tone that was repeated for hundred times today. The song was Exo's Love, love, love in ballad piano version. He gave me the music box with that song without ever telling me the reason behind the song. Whenever I asked, he will just smile.

How I really missed his smile.

Behind the music box, I placed a photoframe of Jongin when he first got his blonde haircolor for Overdose Era. I really loved the color on him.

I got up from the floor when I heard few loud knocks on my door. I ran to the door and found a drenched cute brown puddle as soon as I open the door.

"Aren't you Monggu?"

I looked around, wondering how Monggu can be in front of my house. It was one of Kai's babies. He would be very upset if he saw Monggu in this state.

I quickly dried Monggu with the towel and hairdryer, and found a paper rolled in its collar.

My dear, Jennie..

It's me, Kim Jongin, your boyfriend.
Please, I really hate it when you call me Kai.
I was so angry that day.. when you call me with that name, a week ago. The day when you left.
The day when you left me.. to be exact.
I..
I admit that I don't have any courage to talk to you directly, that's why I wrote this and send Monggu to you. I was so messed up. A big time.

I'm really sorry, Jennie-ya.
I really, really do..

You can come to me, hit me, kick me, do anything that satisfy you whenever I hurt you, but please.. don't le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter