Flashback

The love that last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes slowly as I heard the rain sound so early in the morning.

It was not like I had a good sleep, but enough to cover the dark eyes that been there for about a week now.

I grogilly wake up from the bed and I felt so dizzy. When was the last time I eat or drink something? I wasn't sure either. I make my way to the window.

It was raining so hard. Seems like the sky didn't want to leave me alone in my grief.

As the rain got heavier, so does the tears that was streaming down my face again.

It has been a week... since I gave back the promise ring he once gave to me. We might be broke up for good now.

I... Ahn Jennie, no longer have the strength to save my relationship with the famous dancing machine Kai of Exo, or... Kim Jongin.

 

Flashback

"Jongin-ah, where are you??" I happily asked my boyfriend on the phone. It was another week that we didn't catch up regularly.

"At the dance studio. Wae?" he answered flatly.

I felt confused for a moment. He sounds like he wasn't excited and bored. Never been in my life with Jongin, he answered me in this tone.

"Jongin-ah, are you okay?"

"Neh... I'm okay. I just practiced the dance for the new song but the dance move was so hard that I hardly get it right. Even Sehun get it already. Mianhae,"

I nodded on the phone even when he can't see me,

"Ah, arasseo. I won't disturb you then. Hwaiting Jonginnie~"

"Hmmm," was the only reply I heard from Jongin before he hung up the phone call.

I just shrugged it of as he might be really tired and stressed out.

♥♥♥

"Yah, Jongin-ah, eat slowly! Your stomach will be upset. Omo, you really looks like a kid now," I giggled as I wiped the sauce on the corner of Jongin's lips.

He stopped eating and just stared at me blankly, and then continue eating when I started blabering about my hectic days at the University. But why I keep feels that he didn't pay any attention?

"Would you mind to keep quiet when we eat, Jennie-ya? Its not good, you know? You might get choked by your food," Jongin suddenly cut in the middle of my story.

He was really cold. 

I pouted and whispered a "Mian", but Jongin just keep eating as if I wasn't there.

Again, maybe he was just tired from his jam-packed schedule.

♥♥♥

"Where are we going?" Jongin asked as he plopped down on the passenger seat in my car.

"Where do you think we should go?" I beamed excitedly, "We haven't go on a date in such a long time. Now you are here, let's have one before you go back to your schedule, eoh?"

Jongin sighed, "You know I'm really busy, right? I don't have that much time to go on a date. It was not fair for the others as well if they knew I went on a date in the middle of our rehearsal. Moreover, we can't freely go out in public,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter