Euphoria

Loving, Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His name is Jeon Jungkook. 

He's a living proof of sunshine through that rainstorm. Because with him, I can endure any pain as long as I see him happy, smiling. 

He has the kindest heart. A face of a heartbreaker but his personality is somewhat alike with a believer. 

 

We swore we wouldn't fall in love and only remain as friends but he kissed me on my 17th birthday and everything went loose after that. 

 

ー Lalisa M.

 

 

 

2014

( 8 years ago )

 

 

It felt like our bottled emotions for each other bursts when he suddenly grabbed my hips and pulled me in for a hard kiss. We were inside his room and his showing me the birthday present he made, which is a pile of edited videos of us playing and teasing around. 

 

I can still hear the giggling sounds of our laughters in the background as the video keep playing on his self-made movie projector.

 

I slid my arms around his neck and tiptoed to pressed my body on him more. Giving back the same passion he's giving as we stumbled on his bed but our lips still fused on each other. 

 

Hearts beating so fast and the future is unknown but the two young blood didn't stop. I was talking about me and Jungkook, as we seem to forget everything and what only matter in this exact moment is, us.

 

Jungkook's kisses trailed down on my neck, making me finally gasped for air as my lips moaned involuntarily. 

 

That's when he stopped tasting my skin. He lift his head and look down at me, breathless.

 

"I've been bottling up this feelings of mine for two years already. I wanted to keep it as a secret for life but I couldn't. I didn't know why or how it happened Lisa, but I love you..."

His words are something I never imagine him saying to me, and my mind is stuck on cloud-nine. 

 

Everything still hazy to me and all I wanted is to feel his lips again. My fingers brushed his hair as I pulled him closer to me one more time but before our lips connected once again, he whispered under his breath.

 

"Damn, I really love you. All of you."

 

That's when I lose my wits, and also my ity. Because I'll give everything for him, I love him.

 

It was our first time and Jungkook ran all the way to the nearest convenience store just to buy some rubber and without four minutes he came back, breathing heavil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter