three: operation jungkook.

just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*this chapter contains mature themes such as and abuse. If you are sensitive to these topics, please do not read ahead.* 

 

chapter three: operation jungkook.

Taehyung was frustrated with himself. How did he allow this one little boy, this fragile kid claw his way into Taehyung’s cold heart? 

He flung cigarettes out of his pocket, putting it up to his lips. He inhaled smoke and tried his best to focus on that. 

Taehyung was not afraid of anything. “Anything” was just puny little ers who wanted to mess with his life. He didn’t even know what that meant. 

He didn’t want to go to the club, with girls eager for him, (not meant to offend anybody, or put girls into stereotypes). 

He didn’t want to go to Hoseok, who would lecture him, always throwing in a couple of curse words, 

and he obviously didn’t want to go home, where his father had a mouthful to shout at him. 

He slumped against a vandalized wall, some of the wall pricking at his jacket. 

Taehyung decided it was the best just to stay away from Jungkook, who was “potential danger”. This feeling hadn’t warmed Taehyung’s insides in a long time, it felt strange, to say the least when his cold body was filled with a warm draft of breeze.

He decided it wasn’t safe for his cold soul to play with fire. 

 

jungkook pov. 

Jungkook fearfully took a glance over his shoulder. 

His “home” wasn’t the safest place in town, especially because of his fear and especially because of his petite figure. Older men noticed him despite his size and tried to lead him to do inappropriate things. 

Jungkook had ready ran out before it was too late, but it could have been catastrophic. 

Because Jungkook doesn’t have the strength to stand up for himself, also adding on to his fear, confronting people and telling them, “No!” wasn’t his strong suit. 

He was pulled out of his thoughts when something tugged at his waist. 

It was that man, the man who had tried to force himself onto Jungkook. 

“Well hello there, baby. Miss me?” The man showed a rather sly smile, too mysterious for Jungkook’s liking. 

Not that he could process that. 

Jungkook was frozen, his hands clammy and his heart beating. His face showed pure terror. 

“Come on, baby. We’re gonna have a lot of fun.” The man said, grabbing Jungkook’s wrist. “I said, come on!” The man added forcefully. Jungkook couldn’t budge. His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter