two: interactions

just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

uh, sorry, i know i said that i would have no curse words, uh, kinda lied. 

o o p s

ENJOY!

 

chapter two: first interactions

The final rang, signalling the end to the class and the beginning of lunch. Jungkook normally didn't each lunch, mainly because he didn't have lunch, but he managed just fine.

He walked along the edge of the hallway, his shoulder casually bumping into metal lockers, causing a rattling sound to travel down the hallway. He groaned, remembering his first interaction with his "social buddy". Awkward. Well, of course. This was Jungkook.

He reached room 212, the room barren. He slowly pushed his way inside. Not to his surprise, no one was in the room. Jungkook heaved a sigh of relief as he slumped against the wall. There was nothing to do so he collapsed onto a chair and rested his eyes. Jungkook hadn't slept because of stress, meeting new people was traumatizing to him. At least in this room, he could be at peace.

With his sweatshirt now thrown over his upper body, his legs crossed with his head nodding off, he closed his eyes.

taehyung pov.

"Taehyung, you should really go to him, I mean, the poor kid is all alone." Hoseok Hyung said, flipping a pencil between his fingers.

"No, I don't need to." Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes. "The little idiot can go survive on his own, he doesn't need me to be his ing butler." He enforced harshly.

"Taeh-"

"Fine," Taehyung said abruptly standing up, his face contorted with annoyance. "But don't come blaming me when the idiot s his pants."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "How do I deal with him..." He questioned, sighing.

Taehyung rumbled into the hall, kicking a few lockers along the way, frustrated.

"Why do I have to be the one who-" Taehyung stopped, gaping.

Jungkook was resting his head on a desk, near the middle, snoring quietly. His chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter