Meeting B2ST And My Date, Son Dongwoon.

Yoseob Is My Bias, I Like Doojoon, But I'm With Dongwoon?!

It was finally Monday!

And I am so not excited.

Son Dongwoon. *shudders*

Just by saying his name just gives me goose bumps. I don’t know why, it’s probably because I’m not interested in him like how I’m interested in Yoseob or Doojoon yanno? It just makes me think of why did I not get picked to be with Yoseob or Doojoon?!?!?!!?

What they hey though, it was a 50/50% of chance by getting chosen to be with Yoseob or Doojoon anyways. Although, it’s better than probably getting Ki Kwang, because I don’t know, there’s just something about him that makes me not attracted to him. If I was chosen to be Junhyung, Jaehee would trade places with me. Hyunseung is a pretty cool guy though, I could probably learn some dance moves from him.

Okay, so why do I know about these other members and not Son Dongwoon?! How the freak did I not overcome him then? Shoo. I am really stupid.

STUPID HAE YIN!

Then a knock came at my door. “What is it?” I asked as it was my grandfather only. He opened the door a little and smiled at me seeing me choosing out an outfit for today’s date. “My granddaughter is finally seeing a young boy,” my grandfather said cheerfully as I rolled my eyes.

“He’s not just a young boy grandpa, he’s a super star,” I said with a smile as he cracked a small laugh. “Well, that super star of your date is still a young boy,” my grandfather said as I laughed. “Anyways, I need help. Although you’re not a girl and all, which outfit looks better?” I asked my grandfather who put on his thick glasses and looked at my clothes that lie on my bed and then back at me.

“Why won’t you just wear what you’re wearing?” My grandfather asked me as I looked at myself. “Grandpa, I’m still wearing my pajamas,” I told him as he and I both laughed. “I’m just kidding. How about this yellow one with that Transformer guy?” My grandfather asked me pointing at my black tank top, yellow Bumble Bee Transformer hoodie, and a slight gray colored skinny jean.

“Hmm, I like your taste grandpa,” I said as he laughed at me. “Well hurry up before your lunch gets cold,” my grandfather told me as I looked at the time. It’s only 1:11 p.m. I got ready pretty early. Haha.

“Okay, I’ll come eat first then,” I told my grandfather as I followed after him out to the dining room to eat my lunch he made. “You’re excited about this date aren’t you?” My grandfather asked me as I sat down on my seat and looked at him.

“No,” I answered him as I thought to myself for a bit. Am I excited about this date? “Are you sure that you’re not, because you got ready pretty early?” My grandfather asked as I nodded my head. “I’m sure,” I answered not knowing if I’m even excited or not.

“Should I send you to see your date?” My grandfather asked me as I shook my head eating my rice. “I can get there by myself,” I answered him as he smiled at me. “You’re parents would be so glad that you’re going out,” my grandfather told me as I swallowed the food in my mouth and turned to look at the small picture frame which had my parents and I when I was still three years old.

“Gramps, do you miss grandma?” I asked him about my grandmother since we’ve haven’t talked about her for a couple of months since she had left us to live in a gambling home due to her gambling addiction. My grandfather looked at me and smiled. “As much as I miss her, she will just cheat me for money. So I had stopped missing her and loving her ever since she made her decision to live her life as a gambler,” my grandfather explained as I smiled a small one.

“Well you have me here to take care of you and find you a better looking woman,” I joked to my grandfather as we both laugh together. “Will you be bringing your date home?” My grandfather asked me as I shook my head. “I don’t think I can,” I answered as I slurped the delicious kimchi soup.

“What? Why? I wanted to see this young super star boy of yours,” my grandfather told me as I laughed. “I’ll ask the manager if I can okay.” I told my grandfather as he chuckled. “You do that kiddo,” my grandfather said as I continued eating.

After my lunch with grandfather, I helped him cleaned up as he won’t be home after I leave to see my date. I have no idea where grandfather is going, but then I ran to my room and got ready quickly, because after all that chatting with gramps and cleaning up, it was about 3 o’ clock already, and I live like minutes away from the CUBE Entertainment too!

I quickly put on my outfit that gramps chose for me and I slipped on my black vans as I didn’t care to even fix it. I have to beat the bus before it leaves when it stops at the bus stop. Thank god, I made it and I pulled the back of my shoe so that my feet will go inside my shoes. After fixing my shoes, I looked out the window to know when I should have the bus driver to stop on my stop.

Then it came to my stop and jumped out of the bus and took out my cell phone as Jaehee sent me the directions to the Cube Entertainment studio. Hey, I’m a big fan and all, but then I don’t stalk them like Jaehee does alright. She’s a pro. When I say pro, she’s a god damn pro! Haha, okay, I should stop talking about her now.

As I was walking up and down some roads, I finally came onto a large crowd in front of the Cube Entertainment studio. Wow, when I said there’s a large crowd, it is freaken HUGE! It’s like a bunch of tiny ants surrounding their anthill. Okay, I’m being freakishly weird again. Haha.

I walked up to the crowd, squeezed in between the crowd, and finally got out. When I got out of the crowd, I fell face flat down onto the cold ground. I heard a couple of laughs and whispers about how embarrassing that was, and it is embarrassing! I stood up from the ground and brushed myself as I looked up and saw...

B2ST!

I wanted to squeal, but I felt like fainting.

I wanted to grab them, but then my hands weren’t working.

I wanted to hug them, but my legs weren’t moving.

I wanted to jump on Yoseob or Doojoon, but then I saw Dongwoon.

Oh my god, like...

my en life!

Dongwoon is taller in person, more handsome, and he’s actually shining in the sunlight that is still sort of rising in the sky when it should be en setting already!

Set already sun!

“Are you okay?” Dongwoon who stood right in front me too, asked as he put on hand on my shoulder and looked at me. “Heh,” was all that came out of my fugly mouth.

HEH?!?!?!

COME ON MOUTH!

MOVE IT ALREADY!

SPEAK!

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Dongwoon said as he removed his hand from my shoulder and smiled at me. Woah, his voice...it’s husky and deep.

WOAH WOAH WOAH!

Am I in freaken dreamland with Dongwoon?! NOOOOOOO! It’s all about Yoseob and Doojoon! Then I felt someone pushing me away and I looked at who it was and it was some guards. “Yah, what are you doing to me?! I’m a winner of one the B2UTY one week date!” I shouted at them as they looked at me.

“Riiiiight, every B2UTY fans that came here said the same thing,” the guards said as I brushed them off of me. “I have proof!” I said as I took out what the Cube Entertainment sent me on Saturday through e-mail incase of getting mistaken as a fangirl, I just need to show the security guards my B2UTY pass and I’m in.

“Oh, sorry miss,” the security apologized as I smiled at him. “It’s not your fault, I just forgot to show it to you,” I told him as he nodded his head. Then a girl walked up to me. “You must be Son Dongwoon’s date,” the lady asked. “Uh, how’d you know that?” I asked her as she smirked at me.

“I was the one who called you when I saw your number under your profile picture. You look prettier in person,” the lady said with a smile as I purposely smile too. Truth is, I wanted to poke those round ugly eyes out of her face for saying that I’m prettier in person. So what? I'm not pretty in pictures? What's that suppose to mean!!!???

, you’re so plastic, if I can cuss you out, I would!

“Please stand aside with Dongwoon,” she informed me as I nodded my head and walked back to where Dongwoon stood at. He looked at me and smiled. I swear to god that I’m going to make Jaehee kill me, because I never thought that one look, one voice, and one decent smile from Dongwoon would melt me right away on the spot.

I stood next to Dongwoon and looked to the huge crowd who seemed to be talking about how lowly dressed I was. I checked all the other B2UTY dates and they were all so dressy and girly. Wait, how come I don’t see that fugly, plastic face, ass Yoo Rin or her stupid friends?

Heh, so she was lying?

HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can’t wait to tell Jaehee! I looked back at the crowd and saw Yoo Rin standing in the crowd with her ugly y friends giving me a death glare as I just smiled happily at her. That’s what I thought , you lose, I win!

MUAHAHAHHA!

Wait, what do I win anyways?

“Greetings ladies, gentlemen, and mostly fans, this is MC Miz, how excited are you to see our popular boy band B2ST go on a one week date with the girls who applied for them?!” The lady who I wanted to poke her eyes out announced in the microphone as I saw cameras flashing and camera rolling.

Is this going on public television? I turned my head to face Dongwoon as he turned to look at me with a smile too. Then I turned to my head back and found a camera recording us and I lowered my face. Oh my god, if I knew this was going to be on live television, I wouldn’t have applied. Besides that, I don't think I will be taking my date home, grandpa would probably see all of this by now.

EEEEKKK!

As I watched all the other B2UTY fans introduced themselves, I thought about myself. How am I going to introduce myself? What do I know about myself? Oh my god, I don’t even know who I am anymore!

“Hello lucky B2UTY number 6, what is your name, how old are you, where are you from, what do you feel about being on national television with B2ST, and why did apply to be with B2ST?!” The MC Miz lady who I wanted to just run over with a car or something came up to me and questioned me.

“Uhh...” I was so clueless about myself right now. Who am I?!

“Come on, we’re running out of time!” The MC said with such a fake smile that I can just rip off of her plastic ugly face!

“My name is...Park Hae Yin. I am 18 years old...and am still studying very hard in school. I was born in America, but raised in Seoul, South Korea. I feel nervous being on television since I have stage fright. Also, why I applied to be with B2ST was because, I wanted to let my friend know that...you shouldn’t doubt yourself from getting chosen to be with the one you want for a week, because I like B2ST and they’re awesome,” I answered as everyone just gave me a blank expression.

Was I that boring?

I tried not to stutter.

What’s going to happen now?

“You’re from America huh? You must know and speak English pretty well then?” The MC asked me. “Yes, I understand and speak English pretty well,” I answered as she applaud and all the fangirls started applauding too.

“So, who is your bias in B2ST?” That stupid MC has to ask me that now?! I looked at Dongwoon and then back at the MC who I just wish to grab that microphone she holds onto and shove it down her ugly throat.

“Uh...it’s actually Yoseob. Yang Yoseob,” I answered as the MC gave this dumb surprisingly look on her face and walked to Yoseob. “Yoseobiee, you’re so famous!” The MC shouted out loudly in her microphone as I rolled my eyes. Seriously, this MC better shut the up before I rip her head off.

“So how about we all go inside the Cube studio as we all get to know one another and then the filming will start right away when we leave all you cute couples go out!” The MC said to us as the fangirls all awwwed in sadness. I stuck my tongue out at Yoo Rin and her es as I followed everyone inside the studio.

While sitting alongside by Dongwoon, we were both pretty quiet. As for the others, they were all talking to their partners. I stared at Doojoon and Yoseob as I sighed in deep sadness.

I wanted them!

“You guys all have ten minutes to know one another before we start filming again!” The MC said in unison as I just wanna run up to her and scrape off that fake smile on her face!

I looked at all the girls and they were all so dressed up in skirts and dresses, as for me, I was in skinny jeans and a Transformers hoodie. I wanted to stay comfortable alright!

“Cute outfit,” I heard Dongwoon compliment me as I turned to look at him. “Oh, thanks,” I replied. “What’s your name again?” Dongwoon asked me as I cleared my throat. “Hae Yin, Park Hae Yin,” I answered as he smiled. “Nice name,” he complimented once more as I squinted my eyes at him.

“What?” He asked as I shook my head and looked down to my feet. My fingers twirled around each other as I got bored since Dongwoon and I got silent again. “So your bias is Yoseob eh?” Dongwoon asked breaking the silent. “Uh, yes,” I answered with a nod. He chuckled and then looked at me.

“Hyung sure is popular,” Dongwoon said as I smiled a small one. “If you were a fan, who would’ve been your bias?” I asked Dongwoon. He giggled and then looked at me. “I would have to say Doojoon hyung,” Dongwoon answered as I laughed a little.

“Why?” I asked. “Because Doojoon hyung can always keep you laughing by imitating others and always make you comfortable around him,” Dongwoon answered as my goose bumps rose up around my body.

Did I not get that maybe Dongwoon might be...gay?

OH MY GOD! WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING?!

“Are you nervous?” I heard Dongwoon asked me. “Hm? Nervous about meeting all of you B2ST members? No,” I answered as Dongwoon shook his head. “I’m talking about filming,” Dongwoon said. “Oh, yea, sort of,” I answered as he chuckled. “You’ll be fine,” he told me as I smiled.

“Ten minutes are up, let’s go, let’s go!” The stupid mother en MC shouted with that ugly happy tone of voice. All the B2UTY and the B2ST walked out of the studio altogether as cameras followed us all.

“Alright, from this moment on, you couples will separate and go on your own as the camera will be following! Have fun, but not too much fun!” The stupid loud MC announced as Dongwoon and I parted from the group first.

Bye Yoseob, bye Doojoon, I’ll see you in my dreams.

*cries*


 

HAHA! So how about this chapter?

Dongwoon and Hae Yin will continue their date NEXT CHAPTER! HEEHEE.

Okay, enough spazzing. Imma do it in the chatroom. LOL. 

 

Anyways, WHO SAW MU BANK LAST NIGHT?!

I stayed up and my SHISUS! I cannot believe B2ST AND 4MINUTE WOULD HAVE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE!

LUCIFER WAS PERFORMED SOOOOOO AWESOME! Btw, Jonghyun was just sitting. Why? LOL.

IT'S OKAY, HE WAS OVERALL LOADED WITH PURE HOTNESS. LOL.

And then SUPER JUNIOR! KYA~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEECHUL LOOKED AMAZING WITH HIS NEW HAIRCUT AND KYU MELTED ME AWAY.

OKAY! I will spazz in THE CHATROOM NOW. hehehe