The Call.

Yoseob Is My Bias, I Like Doojoon, But I'm With Dongwoon?!

“Win a one week date with your bias or the one you like in B2ST! Come and apply here at http://www.CUBE-ENT.com/b2utywinoneweekdatewithb2st! Only six girls will be chosen to go on a date with these six handsome, cute, adorable, sweet, loving, and awesome guys! Make sure to send in your profile before the deadline...!” My friend Lee Jaehee read off a magazine advertisement as I zoomed to my laptop and quickly typed down the link.

“Yah, I didn’t even get done reading and you’re applying already?!” Jaehee shouted as she also panted, since she ran all the way to my house from this one store she bought the magazine from.

“Of course, I want to win that date yanno?!?!” I shouted happily as I checked out to see about half a thousand peoples’ profile on the site already. “Oh my god, there’s already so many people applying, just forget it, you might not even win!” Jaehee said as she sat down on my bed.

“Jaehee-ah, you’re no true B2UTY,” I told her as I clicked on the apply button and read what I’m suppose to do and applied right away as I heard Jaehee sigh. “It’ll be awesome to be with my bias Junhyung though,” Jaehee said as I turned my head to look at her.

“That’s why you apply too!” I told her. “You seriously think that the manager will look up at all those girls? Come on, get real Hae Yin, I bet you that the manager will only probably take the first six appliers,” Jaehee told me as I ignored her.

I don’t want her words to make me back down on what I started. I love B2ST and I don’t care about what or who says anything right now. I know I might not win, but who cares, I want that date with either my bias Yoseob or Doojoon who I friggin’ LOVE!


It’s been three days since the deadline and last day of school since we’re on winter break and probably Jaehee is right, the first six appliers must’ve been the chosen ones instead.

I kept my hopes head up high for nothing. Aghh.

“Hae Yin-ah, I heard that you entered for that one week date session with B2ST?” Kim Yoo Rin, this one who I en hate so much in my en ugly school came up and asked me as she snapped her stupid stinky gum in .

“Why do you care if I did or not?” I asked as Yoo Rin and her two followers laughed with her. How stupid, retarded, and lame, don’t you think?

“Well, I just wanted to tell you that, my uncle who’s part of CUBE Entertainment told me that I was chosen to be with Doojoon,” Yoo Rin told me in a en stupid attitude, which made me wish to pummel this right to the ground.

But if I do, I would get in trouble, switch schools, and my grandfather would be very disappointed, because when I was in middle school, it happened lots of times before.

“Oh yea? Well I don’t care for Doojoon anyways, because Yoseob is my bias,” I told Yoo Rin as she laughed at me. “Yoseob is chosen to be with my friend Eun Bi and Junhyung is chosen to be with my other friend Hannah,” Yoo Rin told me as Jaehee walked up behind me and heard about her bias being chosen to be with one of the ’s y ugly friend.

“Pfft, well then I can’t wait to see pictures for proof when come back to school!” I shouted in her face as she rolled her eyes away and smirked at me. “Pictures will be everywhere,” Yoo Rin said as she walked away from me and Jaehee.

I turned back to look at Jaehee as she sighed. “I told you,” Jaehee said as I shook my head and looked at her. “Jaehee-ah, it does not matter at all okay? That hoe bag can be lying too, so it’s okay,” I told Jaehee as Jaehee smiled a little and I interlock our arms together as we walked to my place for some yummy food that my grandfather always makes.

When we reached home, my grandfather was sweeping the floor. “I’m home!” I shouted out loud and proud like everyday when I smell food from the kitchen. “Stop yelling, I can hear you loud and clear,” my grandfather told me as I laughed with Jaehee who followed me inside my house.

We took off our shoes and wore slippers that were placed where our shoes are taken off. “How was your last day of school?” I heard my grandfather asked me as I opened the fridge and grabbed the orange juice carton.

“Took exams and then watched a boring movie,” I answered as my grandfather chuckled. “Well since you had a long tiring day, I made your favorite,” my grandfather told me as my eyes lit up and I smiled. “REALLY?!?!?!” I shouted happily as he smiled and nodded his head.

“You’re such a fatty Hae Yin,” Jaehee said to me as I smirked at her and we both laughed while walking to the dining room to eat.

While eating altogether, my cell phone suddenly rang, which spoiled my little snack for a bit. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller i.d. and it was an unknown number. I picked up as I stopped eating for a bit.

“Hello?” I said as I heard cheering from behind the call. I looked over at Jaehee and my grandfather as they just stared at me.

“Congratulations! You’ve won the B2UTY date with B2ST one week!” The caller shouted out loudly in my ear as I looked at Jaehee with my eyes widened and screaming in excitement!

“I WON! JAEHEE-AH, I WON!” I shouted as Jaehee started jumping and dancing with me as my phone was still by my ear. “Thank you for applying with CUBE Entertainment’s B2UTY dates B2ST one week. Your partner who you’re assigned with is Son Dongwoon!” The caller thanked me and told me who my partner was.

“OH MY GOD! IT’S SON DONGWOON!” I shouted out happily as I stopped while I came to my realization.

Son Dongwoon?

Who’s he?

What the ?

“You got Son Dongwoon? That’s so incredible!” Jaehee said as I raised an eyebrow at her. “Son Dongwoon?” I asked while the caller was still cheering for me.

“Your first date next week on Monday would be at the CUBE Entertainment itself, because all the B2UTY dates would meet each other first, then the B2ST would take them out around touring in the CUBE Entertainment as they get to have some time together. See you here at CUBE Entertainment, 4 o’ clock sharp! Have a wonderful weekend, bye!” The caller announced as the caller clicked.

I stared at my cell phone, then at Jaehee, then back at my cell phone.

Son Dongwoon?

This must be a dream right? I made sure I was Yoseob’s or Doojoon’s ideal type girl, but how’d I get Dongwoon?

Who the heck is he anyways?

Is he even in the group?

What the ?!?!?!

“What did you win?” My grandfather asked having a cheerful expression on his face as I sighed. “Nothing,” I answered sadly as Jaehee tried smiling at me with her two thumbs up. “It’s not even Yoseob or Doojoon okay,” I said sadly as I walked away to my room.

When I opened up my laptop, Jaehee came up behind from me. “Yah, it’s only Son Dongwoon, he’s still from B2ST!” Jaehee said trying to cheer me up as I just wanna knock her big bulgy eyes out of her face. “Are you kidding me?!” I asked angrily as I folded my arms together with a pout.

“Then should we check out who Dongwoon is for you?” Jaehee asked me as I looked at her. “You can, I’m gonna eat some more food,” I told Jaehee as I walked back to the kitchen to get more food.

My grandfather looked at me as he sighed shaking his head too. “Why is it that boys make you go crazy?” My grandfather asked me as I shrugged. “Grandpa, these are famous boys, not random boys on the streets or at school yanno?!” I told my grandfather as he laughed at me.

“So you won a prize from these famous guys?” My grandfather asked me as I slapped me forehead with my hand. “Are you serious?” I asked as he laughed. “Look, I don’t know what teenage girls are getting into these days okay, so I just want to know what you won and why you like these famous guys?” My grandfather asked as I pursed my lips together and looked at him.

“You won’t understand,” I told him as he chuckled. “Just tell me why you like these guys,” my grandfather asked once more as I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head. “Because they’re good looking,” I said as my grandfather rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“You’re right, I won’t understand,” he replied as I laughed. I walked back to my room and I saw Jaehee searching up everything about Son Dongwoon. “So what do you know about him so far?” I asked Jaehee as she scrolled down past a guy with mocha colored Mohawk hairstyle looking pretty much western.

“Who was that?” I asked her as I walked up close to my laptop screen and Jaehee scrolled back up to the picture. “That’s Son Dongwoon, the maknae who you won a one week date with,” Jaehee told me as I nodded my head studying the guy Son Dongwoon’s feature.

“Is he mixed with American or something?” I asked being interested in his western style look. “I don’t know, I don’t think so, because there are fans who teases him saying that Nichkhun looks more Korean than Dongwoon does,” Jaehee answered as I nodded my head and shrugged.

“I wanted Yoseob or Doojoon man!” I shouted as I plopped on my bed next to my computer desk. Jaehee spun the chair facing me and she laughed at me.

“You should be happy that you’ve gotten chosen! Every girl out there would die to be in your position right now alright?” Jaehee said as I pursed my lips as I looked at her. “Go ahead and die, what’s it to me?” I said not caring much at all.

“Yah, Park Hae Yin, be nice! Why are you so upset not getting to be with Yoseob or Doojoon? Dongwoon is a fine looking man too!” Jaehee told me as I sighed. “He’s not my type,” I told Jaehee as Jaehee giggled. “That’s what you think,” Jaehee said as I glared at Jaehee. “I was kidding,” Jaehee said as she turned to look back at my laptop.

“He’s actually a very good singer,” Jaehee told me as I do not want to know a thing about Dongwoon. I don’t give a about him. The ones I freaken wanted are already taken, so I careless.

!

I’m so mad man. Why must the ones I like get taken for?!

“Yah, are you listening to me?” Jaehee asked me. “Yes, I’m listening,” I lied to her as I was talking to my freaken self. Who gives a about Dongwoon anyways? I want Yoseob or Doojoon! I wanted to get sugar high and go crazy with Yoseob or dance crazily with Doojoon. But noooooooooo, I got pick to be with Dongwoon whom I don’t even know about.

Man, I wish I could’ve never applied in the en first place. Stupid Hae Yin! “Hae Yin-ah, why are you hitting yourself?” Jaehee asked me as I forgot that I was talking to myself. “Hehe, nothing,” I laughed it out a little as she gave me a confused look and turned back to researching about that Dongwoon dude.

Ugh, I don’t even want to go on this one week date anymore! I know that it’s going to be hella boring if it’s not Yoseob or Doojoon. Ugh!!!!

“Jaehee-ah, you can just go and pretend to be me. Yea?” I asked her as she glared at me. “Why would I wanna pretend to be you, when I am not like you?” Jaehee replied as I rolled on my bed. “Gosh, I don’t want Dongwoon!” I whined as I covered my face with my Pochocco pillow doll.

Then Jaehee removed it as she looked at me from upside down. “Be happy that you were actually chosen, alright?” Jaehee told me as I sighed. “I guess so,” I said sitting up now and touching Pochocco’s ears as I pursed my lips together.

“Besides, don’t you want to see if Yoo Rin can be lying to us?” Jaehee asked me as I so totally forgot about that fugly, plastic face, y, wannabe, Ahn Yoo Rin. “Ahn Yoo Rin,” I mumbled her name angrily under my breath as I heard Jaehee giggled. “What? What’s so funny?” I asked her.

“Nothing, just the way how you say her name is hilarious,” Jaehee told me as I thought for a bit how I mumbled that fugly, plastic face, ’s name and it was kind of funny. “Haha, I didn’t even think it was that funny until you told me,” I told Jaehee as Jaehee laughed even harder.

“Anyways, don’t you want to know if she can be lying?” Jaehee asked me again as I rested my chin on my hand that was resting on my folded legs. “Of course I do, and when I find out that she’s lying to us, it’ll be all over the internet. MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I laughed evilly as Jaehee gave me a weird look.

“What? I just want to prove to everyone that Yoo Rin is always just all talk,” I told Jaehee as Jaehee cracked a small laugh. “Dork,” Jaehee said as I laughed. “So have you thought of what to wear on your first day when meeting Dongwoon?” Jaehee asked me as I raised an eyebrow at her.

“Who is Dongwoon for me to find an outfit to wear?” I asked sarcastically as Jaehee and I burst into laughter. “So where are you gonna meet him at? Did the phone caller tell you?” Jaehee asked me. I thought for a bit as I nodded my head remembering.

“I was told to meet my B2ST date at CUBE Entertainment itself at 4 ‘o clock sharp starting Monday,” I answered Jaehee as she looked at me. “Thank goodness we’re on winter vacation! We should go shopping for you,” Jaehee insisted as I shook my head. “No need to, I have enough clothes already,” I told Jaehee as she walked to my closet and opened it.

“What are you wearing to see all the B2ST members then? You won’t just be meeting Dongwoon only are you?” Jaehee asked me as I thought for a bit. “I guess not,” I answered. “Exactly, so don’t you want to stand out in the B2UTY crowd when meeting all B2ST members?” Jaehee asked me as I now know where Jaehee is going with this conversation, and I so do not like it.

“No Jaehee, I’m not gonna make all the B2ST members notice me because I’m gonna be dressing in something I’m not comfortable in,” I told Jaehee as she rolled her eyes. “Gosh Hae Yin, you’re no freaken fun,” Jaehee said with a cute pout as I giggled at her face expression. “So what?” I asked. “Well, we should still go shopping,” Jaehee said as I looked at her.

“Why?” I asked wanting to know why she still wants to shop. “So that when I get to meet Dongwoon whenever you get to bring him home, he would notice me!” Jaehee said cheerfully as I rolled my eyes. “And I thought your bias was Junhyung,” I told Jaehee as she laughed at me.

“I’m gonna go home and change, then I’ll call you when I’m done and we can go shopping!” Jaehee said as she waved goodbye and walked out of my bedroom.

What a best friend I have. >>.<<


 

OKAY! SO HOW WAS THIS FIRST CHAPTER?!

I hope that you love it! ^^

I won't be having much internet due to the heavy rain because of the internet connection around my neighbor.

But then I'll try to update soon okies!