Sorry for everything

Eternity

Dear Sica, sorry for asking u to meet me, it just I wanna give u this letter, even I don’t know what im gonna write here.

 

I just nobody here, im not good like your friend, I am even not a doctor like u, I just a normal worker who need to work days and night to get some money to gave to my family, and save some to buy u present fo every year(joking).

 

Sorry for not being good enough for you, I happy u found someone that u can change ur vow and live together forever, honestly 50% of me is happy for you, because u love him and will marry him, 50% of me is sad, because I cant be that guy that will make u happy everyday in your life, im just a girl who cant marry u, even im truly love u for this 12 years and u also knew that, but still I cant marry u because we both know it sins.

 

To be short, I want u to know, I always remember everything that u love or like since we are together,I know u love to have hot choc before your sleep, and im happy to make one for u, u always having a nightmare of ur childhood, but don’t worry ur future husband will replace me in comforting u. U love blue color and I love green, but still we buy the same things together just in different color. Sometimes u have a harsh word came out from ur mouth, but I know, deep inside ur heart, u are so sweet. U used to ask me to report everything that I do when we are far apart from each other, u are jealous type person, cause u always throw out every boy or girl that try to flirt with me, and u also ask me to promise u, that imonly be yours. Well im very happy actually when u ask me to promise that, im very happy, it feels like im having butterflies in my stomach. But now, the word is really make me attach to u.

 

After we break up, actually before that I can feel that u have someone else and want to break our relationship, the way u treat me last 4 years, your mood swing the way you ignore my message, the way u avoiding to meet me, all this things I can feel it, and all of this make me feel disappointed with u. If u don’t love me anymore u can tell me why, yeah , I know people do change as time passed by, but where the old jessicajung sooyeon that I know. U make me feel pathetic, u know that. Even I can feel it, I just ignore and waiting for u to tell me by yourself, until one day..the day that should be our date, but u cancel it last minute, after im waiting fo u to come near one hour. U cancel our date that we have promised to meet a few days before, just because ur friends ask u to join them for a cinema on the same day of our date. Its not a first time for me, remember, the other day, when I message u, asking what time will u finish your work, so that we can go dinner together, u not reply me even u do online the whatsapp..so I make the decision to wait for u in front of your house, u know too, our house is not near, its about 1 hour for me to drive and arrive your house. Patiently I wait for u nearly 2 hours, and lastly your housemate arrive home, and im ask her about u,and she told me that u are with ur family. U know what I feel on that time? I feel very sad, disappointed and feel pathetic with myself. Yeah I know, sometimes I over doing something for u, but everything I do is because out of love, I truly love u, and that’s the way I show u, how much I value you, even we have been together for years, im still the same yuri that u love before, the same person that will gave everything just for u, the same person that only look at u, and the same person that so pathetic even being hurt so many times, but still try to understand u, and ignore all the negative things that occur in my mind.

 

26/11/2016, the date is the day that we officially  breakup, imhurt, really hurt, u have break my heart into pieces, but at the same time, I need to hear everything out from your mouth, so that  I will learn how to accept it, and move on from you. That night, u tell me that u regret on what happened between us, and u want to break up because u don’t want to continue this relationship. I accept ur request, because I respect ur decision. So that night is the official night that we break up after we are together for 10 years. I guest u are ok after we break up, but its not for me, im depress, I cannot eat, cannot do work properly and almost commit suicide. I cant find the answer (beside because its sin) why u avoiding me, don’t wanna talk to me.. I feel useless. I became weaker as time passed by, it take me 1 year to move on a little bit about u, until I found minho he is quite attractive and try to flirt with me, so I take him as a rebound, which is lastly I regret for doing it, because is still u in my heart, and I cant lie to myself and hurt another heart for my selfishness. So I break up with him, and now I just knew that u got engage with your boyfriend, u are not telling me about ur engagement and ur boyfriend, but being together for years, and my instinct for u is so strong, so I get to know lastly

 

This letter I make to u, just to congratulate u, ant the same time, I dot want to hate u so I release what I feel to u, I want us to start over as a friend, but it may be hard to u..its ok. I just hope u will happy marrying him, and he can take care of u forever. Im still here if u need some help from me (I don’t think u need me), but still im still kwon yuri that u know 12 years ago, and forever be the same person even when our hair turn white

 

 

Sincerely

Kwon Yuri

(Used to be ur Kwon seobang)