CH3

Sugar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here’s everything about your soon to be baby girl.” Momo said as she hands Sana the information she asked about Tzuyu.

“Thanks Momoring.”

Sana took the papers and read them carefully. To be honest she’s impressed Tzuyu excels academically her family background is also good. She also finds out that their business is a clinic and it’s been three months since it shut down.

“Library, café, and tutor. Hardworking huh?” Sana’s tongue clicked. She’s really interested with this young girl.

“I want to help Tzuyu I bet she can help me too.”

It didn’t took Sana more than an hour to find the younger girl’s workplace and of course she immediately went to the café she’s working in.

She was still inside her car while observing the younger giving customers order. She cannot help but smile.

“Damn she’s so pretty.”

When she entered the shop Tzuyu froze. Seeing a CEO of a big company inside a small café is a big surprised for her.

“What is she doing here?” Tzuyu thought.

“Hi Tzuyu.” Sana said as she sat in an empty chair.

“Hello Miss Sana. What would you like to order?”

“Hmm. Give me your best sellers. Two orders each. I also want to talk to your boss.” Tzuyu nodded and proceed to the counter.

Tzuyu is obviously panicking. First of all, why is Sana here? Second, why is she looking for her boss? Did she do something? Is it the end of her job? Third, why did she order two of each when in fact she’s alone? What the heck?

“Tzuyu serve that to Miss Minatozaki.” She could only nod to her boss.

The order is complete, Tzuyu thought it’s hot so she gave Sana two iced americano and chocolate cakes.

“Here’s your orders ma’am.”

“Great sit with me I want to talk with you.”

“M-me? But I have a job miss.”

“Ohh. I already talked with your boss. So come on sit with me and eat.”

Tzuyu sat in front of the older girl who took a sip from her cup.

“Tzuyu-ahh.” This statement brought unfamiliar feelings to the younger girl. She can feel her heart beating faster, she can feel her hand sweating, she was so nervous.

“I’ll be h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter