CH4

Sugar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a short flight. Sana and Tzuyu took the taxi to go the hospital. The whole ride from Korea to Taiwan was filled of Tzuyu’s tears. Sana obviously doesn’t know what to do but to let the younger cry on her shoulder and say “It’s okay Tzuyu-ahh. I’m here.”

Tzuyu’s mother obviously had no idea that her daughter is coming straight from Korea with a stranger holding Tzuyu’s luggage. Tzuyu hugged her mother instantly while crying.

“How’s dad? Is he okay?” Tzuyu said as she broke the hug and hold her father’s hand.

“He’s okay for now. The doctor said that it is only a mild heart attack but he needs to be careful from now on.” Tzuyu and her mother are both speaking Mandarin. Tzuyu sighed in relief.

Tzuyu stood beside Sana which made the older girl gulp.

“Mom this is S—“

“Sana. Minatozaki Sana, Tzuyu’s friend.” Tzuyu was shook when she heard Sana speaking Mandarin.

“Hello Sana I’m Tzuyu’s mom thank you for taking care of her.”

“You don’t have to worry about that ma’am.”

Tzuyu spent time holding her father’s hand and kissing it. It’s been more than two years since she last saw her parents and it’s breaking her even more seeing her father in this condition.

Sana is just sitting at the couch while reading some emails (that’s supposed to be what she’s doing) but she was just staring at her laptop while she’s on her deep thought. She thinks that she’s using Tzuyu’s weakness as her strength to get her and it makes her feel guilty. Maybe she’s doing the wrong approach, maybe Tzuyu thinks that she’s a spoiled brat who uses her money and power to get what she wants.

“Hey Miss Sana.”

“Tzuyu-ahh call me unnie stop being formal.” Tzuyu gave Sana a small smile as she sat beside the Japanese girl.

“Thank you u-unnie.”

“Tzuyu-ahh… about the contract…”

“You don’t have to worry about that unnie. I read the c—“

“Tzuyu it was an emergency that’s why you signed it… I feel like I’m using this situation for you to sign that stupid paper… that’s not what I want Tzuyu. I know that I’m asking you to be my sugar baby but that’s not because I just want you to be my sugar baby and spend money for you but because the first time I saw you I felt some strange feelings inside my stomach… I want to be c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter