Packing my lugage and going to the airport (a little boring)

My favorite kpop band are all what?!

 

                                       Lee _____(YOU) POV

So after that i quietly went to my room locked the door and got my suitcase i was thinking what would be thinkfull to bring to Korea then i thought i might meet kpop idols in Korea like i read in fanfics so i got my SHINee lightstick,clothes,posters,albums,calenders,phone cases and basically everything you can make up so then about half of my suitcase was filled up then i just put normal stuff like my bathroom amenities, food, normal clothes, makeup, toys and electronics.                      An internity later...

‘IM FINALLY DONE!’ i screamed as hard as i can i then unlocked the door and my umma yelled ‘So i see your done ______ you can put your luggage in the living room next to mine and btw it took you so long that dinner is ready!’ i then stared my eyes wide did it really take THAT long?! i then came down for dinner _______ (put your favorite food you like there!) my favorite! then i just peacefully ate then my mother broke the silence ‘So umm ______ you think you know enough Korea to go there?’ ‘Yep i do umma!’ Well i guess you know enough already she giggled then i went upstairs to my room to sing and dance along to SHINee mvs when my mom called me ‘Hey _____ we need to go to the airport now!’ TF it was already 2AM no that cant be and im not even tired well maybe its just me so i changed into my clothes for the airport and went downstairs and the front door was already opened ’Get in the car!’ my umma yelled at me so i got in i saw that umma already put my luggage into the car i took one last good look at the house before the car started its engines then i thought goodbye America hello (Hello hello~) Korea! about an hour later i said annoyingly ‘How long till were at the airpoooort.’ once i said that i saw the colorful lights in the distance of me yep must be the airport i thought about 5 minutes later we parked the car and got our baggage out of the car what part was next really took the excitement away since the next parts are boring old long check in and security luckily for me and umma we traveled in business class so the lane was real fast at check in at economy and premium economy the lines were like stuffed! Then we arrived in immigration i thought great no private line for us?! then i saw a second line it said ‘For passengers with a US or UK passport only’ then i thought yes! no waiting in the overly long lane! we got out of immigration after a while and were introduced to a ton of shops and restaurant we saw victorias secret channel kfc (something for Onew LOL) burger king mcdonalds and even taco bell and pizza hut we dicided to get a meal at mcdonalds (sorry Onew but if you thought i was gonna choose KFC your wrong im sorry) i took a normal happy meal with mcnuggets and stared at big windows infront of me i saw a blue plane in the window and it was HUUUUUGE (i actually saw a big blue korean airlines plane irl in a big window) i looked at umma and said ‘Is that the plane were flying its soooo big!’ she replied with ‘yes _____ that probably is the plane were flying.’ YES MORE LEG SPACE! i thought in my mind then umma took her phone out and looked at the time when we finished our meal ’OH SH-T ITS ALREADY 30 MINUTES BEFORE BOARDING WE GOTTA BE QUICK!’ she screamed as hard as she can (go go go go go go gotta go fast~) then we ran to the gate we were shown on our ticket it was A1 and when we arrived there it indeed was the big blue plane i saw i stared at the beautiful plane infront of me i saw the name on the plane was sunshine well thats what i feel when i arrive in Korea! Then about 35 minutes later they started boarding they started the announcment with ‘Ladies and gentle man welcome to Korean airlines a skyteam member we are pleased to welcome you on our plane and we will now start boarding please wait on your turn and thank you for flying with us.’ they said this message in this order: Korean,American,Japanese and Chinese then it said that business class could go board first WOOHOO! i thought as i was feeling bad for the regular and the little bit more premium premium economy passengers then we sat in our chairs and we waited for the rest of the passengers to board on the plane then a few minutes later after everyone boarded it played a safety video it was pretty interesting with animated characters i knew we were almost taking off to Korea then right after i thought that the flight attendent and captain said together ‘Passengers were ready for take off please fasten your seat belt stow left over luggage under the seat in front of you and close your table in then we were shaking as a looked out the window i saw it was because we were taking off when we were offically off the ground i said ‘Goodbye America my childhood place and hello Korea my new future place.’