In the dorm with SHINee what could happen? (Part 2:GAME TIME)

My favorite kpop band are all what?!

         At the Sm building... (____’s POV)

(( _ _ ))..zzzZZ ‘Noona wake up!’ Key shouted at me and I immediately woke up to face a building that looked so familiar and I have seen it on google images wow it was way bigger than google images showed me on my laptop...

’Is this the Sm building?’ I asked with lots of curiousity ‘Yes this is the Sm building where idols practice and... do things’ ‘WHAT THINGS?!’ And of course I saw that key was shocked by my reaction but he said ‘They lounge at the dorm,train,hang out together and yeah that’s basically it minus the practicing part...’ ‘K but lets get out of the car! Then all the boys set one foot out of the car except for Onew and he said ‘YAH! Let noona go first! Then the SHINee members let me go out first then they went out ‘Wow :O! Lets get in!’ And then I proceeded to run towards the building when a security guard stopped  me ‘STOP! If you wanna get in may I please have your Sm license?’ I began to panic cause I did not have a Sm license I mean I’m not an idol there and I also don’t work there! I began thinking images in my head What if I can’t stay? What if I’m banned from Korea? What if... Sm hates me?! And I panicked more almost running out of breath then Taemin looked worried at me and spoke up saying ‘She’s our noona and we let her stay with us!’ ‘Look if you wanna get in with your noona you and the other 4 boys need to show your Sm licences!’ SHINee: *shiws licences* ‘Ok you guys are the real SHINee as I can see, welcome back! And oh yeah the noona can stay’ ‘YAAAAAAY’ we all shouted as we proceeded to run to the elevator we were also very lucky that it was 22:00PM when we were there cause most idols were practicing and most staff were sleeping at home so we rushed into the elevator and Minho pressed the button for floor 6 then we rushed to the dorm and went inside first as always -_- then I saw the living room and kitchen which I already knew how it looked like thanks to my laptop and YouTube and I was very pumped for the consoles cause I knew they had them so I rushed to the the bookshelf which games were standing on and it took me a while to find a good game AHEM! ‘Pokémon black for the wii’ (this was the ring ding dong era) so I then went to insert the game and then opened it and looked at their Pokémon one thing that weirded me out was the Pokémon being called like the members and sunbaenims and I looked if they had rare Pokémon and all they had was a shiny pikachu then Taemin shook my arm and said ‘Noona please help us beat this trainer we can’t seem to beat it! I thought aish this child I never seen someone so cute,innocent and childish as him but I gotta say he does live up his title very well ‘Hmmm...’ ‘Please~’ he whined and I looked down to hide my blushing face ‘Aish... fine...’ I said ‘Yay! But why are you looking down?’ ‘U-uhm I-it’s c-cause...’ by then he got it and smirked and then I said ‘Ok Taemin if you wanna clear it then you gotta level up your Pokémon,search in the wild for powerful Pokémon,use hp potions and of course powerful attacks!’ ‘Noona I thought you were gonna do it :(‘ ‘*giggles* well I am still’ 

AFTER LEVELING UP

’So now it’s time to battle!’

Trainer Jessica wants to battle with you!

’Hey since when is Jessica sunbaenim in there? 

‘She isn’t its an npc’

‘Aww man!’ 

5 MINUTES LATER...