Author’s Note

Moving On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, so did you guys see the news? I’m pretty sure you did. About Kai and Jennie. Yay, congrats for them. Though I don’t know how I feel about writing this now. Like before Jennie wasn’t in a relationship, but now she is. I’m not sure if I feel comfortable writing this now knowing she has someone. And I know you may say that “they may already be in a relationship that we don’t know about”, but as stated, we don’t know about it. And now we know. But I’ll continue writing it if you guys want me too, if not, this story will be on hiatus, at least until they break up, as cruel as that may sound, or I feel more comfortable writing about her knowing they are in a relationship. Please don’t think I don’t support them, I do. That’s why I’m doing this, more or less out of respect of them. This is fiction, they are real. Who am I to deny reality? I do want to continue this story, and if it’s with different characters, so be it. But I think I’ll keep Tzuyu, cause she’s not dating anyone yet, right?

And if we do want to change characters, can you give me some ideas to change the characters, like a new ship, or someone to be Jennie. But make these ships really crackfics. Like ones that aren’t the ones you would normally see. Like  no ships within groups, or ships of which you know they are friends. Base them off on how they would look next to each other. Please and thanks guys😄😄😄. Laters, and have a good year.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter