07 - STUBBORN

Say You Won't Let Go (YulYen FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yena’s POV]

I hurriedly ran outside so that Yuri can’t get the chopsticks. I just love to . She’s so cute when she’s mad and pouting. She looks like a cute hamster.

 


I laughed so hard when she sprinted to chase me. Luckily, the elevator opened and I quickly went inside. She almost got me but the door closed so quickly. HAHA! That was so funny! Her face was raging in heat because of anger. But still, looks so cute.

 


I waited inside the elevator. I am planning to go to the ground floor. There are a few stops every floor since I’m not the only one that’s inside. I was thinking of Yuri’s face and it made me chuckle all by myself. I am wondering if she took the other elevator or she took the stairs. I can’t stop laughing inside me. Imagine her face when I’m the one who will get to the ground floor first. She’ll be super duper angry, I guess.

 


But I know she won’t get angry that much to me. I know she loves me too much. Yes, she loves me because I’m one of her closest friends. They always and sometimes include me. Even earlier during the vlive, they teased us. Especially Chaeyeon unnie, aish that girl. She got the nerves to tease us because she’s recruting for the gay squad (she’s so gay for Sakura unnie HAHA). But I’m okay with it though.


The elevator bell rang and I was already at the ground floor. Am I the first one to get here or was it her? The elevator door opened and I saw Yuri.

 


She was down on her knees. She was panting. She was tired and she looked at me. Aish, this funny girl. I guess she used the stairs. Did she really? HAHA she stepped up the game.

 


I waved the chopsticks in the air and smiled at her. She’s still so cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter