09 - AWKWARD

Say You Won't Let Go (YulYen FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[YENA’S POV]

 

“Yena! What happened to Yuri?” Yujin welcomed me a question as I went inside the conference room.

 

 

“Uhhh… she fainted because she used the stairs when she was chasing me.” I scratched my head because I was guilty. It’s her birthday and look what I’ve done. Smart me. Tsk.

 

 

 

“Ow! What was that for Minju?!” I exclaimed in pain when she hit me on the head.

 

 

 

“That’s for ruining Yuri’s birthday dumb duck!” Minju glared at me. Aish this girl really.

 

 

 

“Aish!!!” I was about to hit her back when Yujin stopped me. “Yena, don’t hit her back.”

 

“Woah woah woah woah. Yujin? Are you betraying me? I’m your best friend for goodness sake!” I said to her.

 

 

“Just don’t her okay? Hit Nako instead.” She pointed at Nako who was busy eating with Hyewon.

 

 

“What? Why me you bastard?!” Nako said in anger.

 

 

“Because you’re small and weak.” Yujin said, chuckling.

 

 

It was when Yujin was busy laughing and we heard a loud thud.

 

 

“WHO’S WEAK NOW?!?! HUH?” Nako was strangling Yujin, “I may be small but I’m strong you !” I was just laughing at the scenario. Aish, these kids really.

 

 

“Hey hey stop! Help me guys! Stop it!!!” Yujin exclaimed while trying to get N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter