Hearing and Saying It

Once They are Lover

               Since the day of their official relationship was announced to the whole SMTown, each morning of hers was starting with a simple text message together with a smiley face from him exactly at 6 in the morning.

 

                “I Love You. May you have a nice day :) .”

 

                One morning she waited for the message for almost an hour but there was none in her inbox. She got up from bed and made her way to the bathroom. She took her breakfast silently with a frown and scared all her members away. They walked to the reserved cars silently as the air was getting tight with the loudest person being silent.

 

                “Soo, you’ll be assigned to carpool with someone else. Wait here, ok?” Taeyeon as the kids’ leader resolved through the air and the former just nodded her head and sit herself in the bench silently. Then out of the blue, the familiar sight of the black BMW 320i stopped in front of her and the door for the passenger was opened from inside.

 

                She gasped when she saw him smiling with those infamous mismatched eyes in front of her, “I love you and may you have a nice day. Come in,” and this time her face could be seen the beautiful smile which him adored in silent. She ran a bit before getting herself comfortably seated inside the car beside him. He then drove the car to the SMTown building with the smile fully grown on both faces.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : Its completed and my mission accomplished LOL anyway I'll post the one-shots for their birthday later on Valentine's or Changmin's Day ^^ thanks to those who bears with me.. really appreciate it and thanks once again XD