waking up in wonderland?

My IMPOSSIBLE Life

 

___’s P.O.V

 

Am I in heaven? I feel like I’m floating on the clouds. It’s so comfortable and peaceful! I have never felt like this ever before. I should have come to heaven earlier if I knew it would be like this! I rolled and softness engulfed me. Suddenly, I felt myself falling. Wait. Am I falling to hell? NO! Oof! Pain shot up my body as I landed. In reflex, my eyes opened. My shoulders slumped in disappointment before I realized where I was. OMG! Where in the world am I? I took in my surroundings and started panicking.This room looked like it was designed by some famous interior designer with all the intricate patterns on the walls and the expensive looking decoration. Hell, the decorations must be expensive, I thought while looking at a plane model. PLANE MODEL? This is a guy’s room? HELP! I looked at my clothing. It was 100% NOT mine. What happened to me? I saw my body full of stitches and there was even a needle in me. EW! I hated needles. I ripped it off and got out of the bed. My legs wobbled and I came crashing down for the second time.  This time, it hurt more as I was not wrapped up in a blanket. I cringed and stood up again. This time, I did not fell since I held on to the couch. The room was huge. It might even be bigger than my whole entire house. I made my way to the polished door. I peeked out and saw a huge hallway, and got the shock of my life. Nichkhun was there. My hands flew to my mouth and I did not have anything to hold onto. I fell for the third time that day and passes out from the impact of all the falls.