beatings?

My IMPOSSIBLE Life

 

___’s P.O.V

 

‘Please…stop…’I whimpered and cringed as I felt someone’s fist collide with my stomach. I felt another fist punch me in my face and I fell onto the cold, rough stone floor in agony. Screams of ‘ who are you to taemin oppa?’ and questions filled my ears. Stupid fans, who do you think you are? Get a life!  Many different pairs of shoes met with all parts of my body and I felt weaker by the second. Just as I was about to lose conscious, I saw nichkhun running towards me and calling out my name. Is he going to help me? I hope not. It’s better to die anyway. I have enough problems to last me a lifetime… I closed my eyes and hoped it was the last time I ever did…

 

Nichkhun’s P.O.V

 

I was going home after my soccer training. Just as I was walking to the bus stop, I heard sounds of screaming. That’s probably a gang fight? I ignored it and continued walking. Than I heard a familiar voice… it’s ___! I realized I was running towards the alley that her voice came from moments later. When I reached there, I saw some of the schoolgirls kicking ___. She looked unconscious and was bleeding all over. They saw me and I glared my death glare at them. They quickly ran away after seeing me. I guess being a kinga has its perks. I went carried ___ princess style and caught my driver. Than he drove _ and me to my home. Once I reached home, I took ___ to my bed and called the family doctor. After he arrived with his nurse, he treated ___’s wounds and let her rest. After he went off, I walked towards ___. Without meaning to, I took off her glasses. Shock was visible on my face as I stared. I never realized that ___ was so pretty! She had double eyelids, big eyes, a pointed nose and a nice face shape. Her skin was white like porcelain and she looked so fragile lying on my bed. I never took any notice of her until just now. I mean, I was a kinga. Kingas and losers DON’T hang out together. PERIOD. What was I even thinking when I saved her? ARGH! Stupid me. If those stupid girls spread rumors about me, I’m so going to kill them. But wait, ___ is my MAID! YES! I tore my gaze from ___ and went to take a shower before going to the guest room. Why am I letting a total stranger sleep on my bed? Aish! I’m going crazy!!!!!!