waking up to you

one-shots
waking up to you is probably the best feeling. seeing how your face is just completely relaxed and bare. your breathing the most normal and calm as it can ever be. looking up, i smiled. little sunlight was peeking inside the thick curtains of your apartment. i don't want this to end. 

i snuggled in the crook of your neck further as i took a sniff of your scent. vanilla; i can get used to your smell. being in your arms keeps me at ease. i hugged your waist that made you stir awake. i don't want this to end, though. this makes me forget what our problems really are outside of these 4 walls. how judging eyes look at our way every single day that still bothers me. this love that is forbidden. love that our parents will never approve of. how they will never understand and accept that you are the only person that i'll be needing and vice versa. i don't want this to end because we have to go out, come back to what is really serious. i just wanna stay lying in your arms. 

"good morning to you too, princess." your raspy and deep morning voice made my face flush red. i looked up at you again and smiled before i snuggled again in the crook of your neck. "not in the mood to leave, huh, unnie?" i shook my head and heard her chuckle. "but you know we have too." 

"5 more minutes, saeron. then we'll eat breakfast." i mumbled as i closed my eyes, hoping she'll agree. she pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head. 

"ok. anything for you, yerimah."