Part 2

Contract Renewal {LESOL}

 

3 Years Later

I walked into the studio and saw Hyojin with her headphones on. I knew she had been at this new song nonstop, but she had to take a break. I walked over and gently removed her headphones. “Take a break and eat something,” I told her. She turned around in her chair and shot me a small smile.

 

“Hey baby,” she said as her hand grabbed mine. She pulled me down so I could straddle her.

 

“The last thing we need is for the members to find us in this kind of position again,” I joked.

 

“I don’t care,” she mumbled before kissing me softly. I let out a small smile against her lips before kissing her again. I pulled away and just stared at her for minute. It’s hard to believe that after all of these years, we’re finally together.

 

“It’s been fun being in a subunit with you,” I smiled at her.

 

“I’m glad we finally got to do it. I think the fans ship us even more now,” she joked but she was right. Luckily most people think we’re just really close, but some have picked up on the changes. The lingering gazes, the slight touches on stage, and how much we cling to each other now. It was almost too obvious, but I don’t think anyone truly caught on.

 

“I ship us,” I grinned.

 

“So do I,” she smiled and pecked my lips. Hyojin and I have been dating for three years now. It’s hard to believe that all of this time has passed.

 

“I keep forgetting to knock when it’s just the two of you in here,” I heard Hani’s voice. I looked towards the door as she stood there with a disgusted face. I stood from Hyojin’s lap and chuckled.

 

“Sorry,” I apologized.

 

“It’s fine but Boss wants to see us. It doesn’t look good,” she warned us. I sighed and thought about what could be so bad that he wanted to see all of us. I looked at Hyojin with a worried expression, but she just stood and grabbed my hand.

 

“It’ll be fine,” she promised as she led us to his office. The others were already there, and they looked stressed.

 

“You guys haven’t heard,” Hyelin assumed when she saw us.

 

“Heard what?” I questioned cautiously as we took a seat. Jeonghwa slid her phone over and I looked at the headline.

 

EXID’s Solji and LE are in a secret relationship?

 

“Scroll down,” Jeonghwa said. I scrolled down and my jaw dropped at a picture of us kissing. It was one of those few times we forgot that we were in public. I remember that night perfectly, but I didn’t understand why it took so long for it to come out. That was two years ago so why now?

 

~

 

“Can you believe we’ve been together for a year?” Hyojin looked over at me as we walked along the beach.

 

“It’s crazy to think that we even got here. I’m just happy that everything is out in the open,” I nodded and grabbed her hand.

 

“No one will ever compare to you Solji.”

 

“What are you planning? You’re sweet talking me,” I eyed her skeptically and she let out a chuckle. She stopped walking and turned to me. She held something between her fingers before holding it up between us. I eyed the key in her hands and grew confused. “You got a new place?” I asked since it was the only thing that made sense. I already had a key to her place.

 

“I did get a new place, but I want you to move in with me,” she elaborated. I stood a little surprised by the action before a smile broke out on my face. I wrapped her in a hug and let out a small squeal. “You’re so cute,” she giggled as her arms held me close. I pulled away slightly and she gave me a warning look. “We’re in public,” she reminded me once she saw the look in my eyes.

 

“No one is even around and it’s late. I just want to kiss you,” I pouted, and she instantly gave in. I grinned as her lips met mine. Life with Hyojin was pure perfection.

 

~

 

I slid the phone over to Hyojin and held my head in my hands. How could I be so stupid? She warned me that we were in public, but I wasn’t thinking.

 

“How long ago was this?” Boss asked us.

 

“About two years ago. I don’t know why they’re just using this now,” I admitted.

 

“Do you know who leaked this?” Hyojin asked in a dark voice. I glanced over at her and saw anger written all over her face.

 

“Dispatch put it out first, but we don’t know who gave it to them,” he explained.

 

“I need a minute,” Hyojin mumbled and left out of the room.

 

“I’ll check on her,” I assured them and went into the recording studio since it was the only place she would be. She was pacing when I walked in and slammed her hand against the wall.

 

“!” She groaned in frustration and I rushed over.

 

“Baby stop,” I said as I grabbed her hands. She turned to me with tears in her eyes. I sighed and pulled her into a hug.

 

“I knew this would happen. I’m sorry that I’m even causing you to go through this,” she mumbled.

 

“Hey stop that. I love you Hyojin and I don’t regret this. I do regret kissing you in public but that was just me being caught up in the moment. If anything, I should be apologizing to you,” I tried to calm her down, but she shook her head.

 

“Solji, I’m out to everyone who personally knows me. Your family doesn’t even know and now they found out this way,” she reminded me. I didn’t think of that. No one outside of the girls knew about my relationship with Hyojin.

 

“I’ll worry about that later. We need to go back to the meeting so we can see what happens with the group,” I brushed it off. She nodded and let me lead her back into the room. The girls shot us concerned looks but I didn’t understand how they weren’t mad. “We’re sorry about this. We just put the group in jeopardy. I should’ve been more careful,” I apologized to them.

 

“We’re not mad at you. I just want the two of you to be happy. We’re a family first and we’ll get through this,” Hani promised as she grabbed my hand. I noticed Jeonghwa holding Hyojin’s hand as Hyelin walked over and hugged us both. Maybe things will be fine after all.

 

“How bad is this going to screw up the group?” Hyojin asked our boss. He sighed and shook his head.

 

“I can only imagine how many fansites are closing,” he said.

 

“There are some fansites closing but there are more opening up,” Jeonghwa said as she looked at her phone.

 

“They are also trending worldwide. Our group is actually getting a lot of attention from this. There’s a lot of backlash but an overwhelming amount of support,” Hyelin explained.

 

“I’ll check on this,” Boss said as he walked out.

 

“Ha Lesol is trending,” Hani chuckled, and it caused a small smile to appear on Hyojin’s face.

 

“Now people are questioning some of our songs. They want to know if Velvet is about Solji,” Hyelin told us and I blushed slightly. Hyojin grabbed my hand and sent me a small smirk. There are a lot of songs about me over the years. Our boss walked back in and all of our attention went to him.

 

“We set up an interview for Sunday. You guys can explain everything and hopefully the fans will understand,” he explained.

 

“What about the festival on Saturday?” Jeonghwa asked.

 

“It’s still going to happen. I guess we’ll see how everyone feels and then figure out how to clear the air on Sunday,” he instructed and all of us nodded. It didn’t take us long to get home and I was mentally exhausted.

 

“We need to talk. I don’t want you to sleep with all of this on your mind,” Hyojin told me once we sat on the couch.

 

“I don’t even know what I am. I’ve thought about it over the years but the only girl I’ve ever been attracted to is you. Does that make me gay or are you just an exception?” I kept going on and on.

 

“Hey, stop worrying,” she said as she grabbed my hand.

 

“How could I not? I don’t even know who I am anymore,” I sighed. How can she take this so easily?

 

“You’re mine,” she replied. It caused a small smile to appear on my face.

 

“I’m always yours. I don’t want to make you feel like I regret this. I just hate that it came out this way. I love you and our relationship means the world to me,” I assured her.

 

“Wanna prove it?” She grinned and I shot her a cautious look.

 

“You’re not thinking about a tattoo or something right? I don’t really like needles,” I warned her.

 

“Solji, I never thought we’d even get here. I honestly thought I’d be stuck on you forever and not be able to move on. When you finally gave me a chance, I promised to never mess this up. I’ve always been scared I’d wake up and all of this would be a dream,” she admitted.

 

“I’m still lost on where you’re going with this,” I added in.

 

“I want to spend forever with you,” she said.

 

“So do I,” I replied slowly. I’m still lost on where she’s going.

 

“If I ask you to do something, will you do it? Even if it’s a little crazy?” She asked and it brought me back to the time when she asked me to kiss her.

 

~

 

Hyojin glanced at the door as Hani left the practice room and started to gather her things. “I’m gonna leave now,” she said awkwardly.

 

“Can I ask you something?” I spoke up and she turned to me while nodding.

 

“Why does it seem like you’re scared to be alone with me nowadays?” Her eyes widen as she seemed shocked that I mentioned it.

 

“That’s not true,” she lied.

 

“Then stay, let’s talk,” I offered.

 

“Maybe that’s not a good idea,” she started to deny but I walked over to her.

 

“Would you look at me for once?” I snapped slightly. Her eyes locked with mine and I got lost in them for a second. It grew silent as we just stared at each other.

 

“You’re so beautiful,” she mumbled but then her eyes went wide when she realized she said it aloud. I froze a little by her words and she quickly grabbed her bag. “I need to go,” she muttered and tried to leave but I grabbed her arm.

 

“Would you stop running from me?” I pleaded. She sighed and turned to me.

 

“What do you want?” She seemed tired of me pushing this.

 

“The question is more of what do you want? What do I have to do for you to stop avoiding me?” I questioned. She looked down and thought about something for a minute.

 

“If I ask you to do something, would you do it? Even if it’s a little crazy?” She asked hesitantly.

 

“I’ll do anything,” I assured her. She bit her lip and eyed me for a minute before speaking.

 

“Can you kiss me?” She spoke so softly that I thought I imagined it.

 

“Wait what?” I was taken aback by her request.

 

“Never mind, it was a bad idea,” she shook her head and left out the room. I stood stunned by her words. She wanted me to kiss her. Why was I even considering this? That would be a bad idea from the start. I stayed up all night thinking about what she asked, and it was messing with my mind. Why did she want me to kiss her? Did she like me? Was she trying to decide if she liked me or not? I felt like it was something like that. I went into the practice room and saw all of the girls stretching except for Hyojin.

 

“Where’s Hyojin?” I asked and Hani pointed up. Of course, she’s in the studio. “I’ll be back.” I went upstairs and walked into the studio. She was sitting by her computer with her headphones on. I walked over and gently removed them from her head as she turned around.

 

“Is it time for practice already?” She stood up and checked her phone. “My bad,” she apologized and got ready to leave but I stopped her. I took a deep breath before making up my mind. Her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as I moved closer to her. “Solji, you don’t have to,” she said softly when she realized what I was doing.

 

“I told you anything and I meant it,” I reminded her before kissing her. Her lips felt foreign but softer than any of the guys I’ve kissed in my life. She slowly started to kiss me back as my hand cupped her cheek. I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers. We were both trying to catch our breath while processing what just happened.

 

“I can’t believe you actually did it,” she mumbled.

 

“Neither can I,” I responded honestly.

 

“Solji? Hyojin?” We pulled apart quickly when we heard Hyelin’s voice outside. She peeked into the room and smiled at us. “Is practice cancelled?” She grinned hopefully but I shook my head.

 

“You wish.” She went back to the practice room as I turned to Hyojin. “Um we should probably go,” I said a little awkwardly. She nodded and left out without another word. I thought this would solve things between us, but I feel like I just made it worse.

 

~

 

“I kissed you, didn’t I? I’ll always do something crazy with you,” I smirked, and she let out a chuckle at the memory.

 

“Marry me,” she whispered, and I had to make sure my mind wasn’t pulling tricks on me.

 

“I’ll definitely need you to repeat that,” I told her. She shot me a nervous smile and stood. I was surprised to see her get on one knee and pull out a ring. “You prepared this?” I was just so thrown off.

 

“Obviously not like this but I can’t wait any longer. It’s been hard to find the right moment but right now I need to make you this promise. I know things are hard and it’s about to get a lot harder, but I will be here. We’ll get through this and I promise we’ll have our happily ever after,” she told me. I let out a small smile as she shot me a nervous one back.

 

“Well? Are you going to actually ask me?”

 

“Oh, I forgot about that part. Heo Solji, will you marry me?” She finally asked.

 

“Yes,” I nodded and wrapped my arms around her. She pulled back slightly and slid the ring onto my finger. “How’d you get my ring size?” I questioned as I admired the diamond.

 

“I’ve been snooping around your stuff for a minute,” she shrugged.

 

“That’s why you’ve been all secretive,” I connected the dots as I stood. I helped her up and quickly closed the distance between us. I pecked her lips and couldn’t wipe the smile off my face.

 

“I like seeing you this happy,” she mumbled as she kissed me softly.

 

“I’m going to be your wife,” I grinned.

 

“Ahn Solji sounds pretty good to me.” What started out as a horrible day ended up being the best day of my life. Hyojin pulled me into her arms once we got into our bed and I quickly got comfortable. I looked up a little and sent her a soft smile.

 

“I love you,” I said simply because I could. I held in saying it for years, so it felt nice to say it whenever I wanted.

 

“I love you too Solji. No matter what happens, that will never change,” she promised me. I moved and straddled her to look down at the love of my life.

 

“You make all of this worth it. I hate the attention and everyone’s opinions about us, but I wouldn’t give this up for the world. You Ahn Hyojin are a dream come true,” I confessed. She grinned at me before I leaned down and kissed her.

 

~

 

Getting to the airport was easy but getting out was chaotic. We had to travel for the festival and I’m not used to having so much attention on us. Cameras were the first thing we saw once we walked through the airport. “Solji!” I heard Hyojin call out but there were so many cameras. I could barely see let along move. They just crowded around us and I couldn’t find any of my members.

 

“Move and let her breathe!” I heard Hani yelling. Somehow Hyojin made her way through them and pulled me out. Just being surrounded made me feel suffocated.

 

“You’re fine now,” she promised as she wrapped an arm around me. I clung to her while we made our way out of the airport. She slammed the door shut when we got in the car. I was still wrapped in her arms, trying to calm down. “You’re fine,” she whispered and kissed the side of my head. I pulled her closer and tried to block out everything. She was literally my only escape. “Look at me,” Hyojin demanded softly. I pulled away slightly and locked my eyes with hers. “You’re okay,” she said. I nodded and moved closer to peck her lips.

 

“I love you,” I mumbled.

 

“I love you too,” she gave me a small smile and kissed me softly. I got comfortable in her arms as Hani looked back with a smile.

 

“You two are too cute,” she commented.

 

“Is that a ring?” Jeonghwa asked once she got a good look at my hand.

 

“Our parents are getting married!?” Hyelin leaned over and hugged us.

 

“We were going to tell you guys, but things are just crazy right now,” I explained but they brushed it off.

 

“We’re just happy that you guys are happy,” Hani assured us. The ride to the venue consisted in small talk and our driver trying to lose some of the paparazzi. Rehearsal went as normal although a lot of the idols were paying attention to us. I didn’t like all of this attention but Hyojin didn’t let it bother her. She kept checking to make sure that I was okay.

 

“I can stay away from you on stage if you want the attention to go away,” she offered but I shook my head.

 

“I like having fun on stage with you. It’s the only thing that feels normal right now,” I said, and she nodded before kissing my cheek. We were called to the stage and the crowd seemed to get louder when they saw us. I don’t know why I was expecting silence, but it seemed like we had everyone’s attention. We went through a couple of songs before we introduced ourselves. I still felt really nervous and I guess Hyojin could tell because I felt a hand on my back.

 

“Are you okay?” She checked while Hani talked to the audience. I looked over at her and nodded a little. Her hand left my back, but I saw many people taking pictures of the small interaction. That’s when I realized nothing Hyojin and I do can be looked at as normal anymore. Everyone will automatically associate us with our relationship. We were finally ending with Up & Down and things were going smoothly. Hyojin was still going through the casual routine while hitting the member’s butts along the way. When it got to me, I could tell she was hesitant but still hit mine as well. The crowd cheered for the interaction and I was still not used to all of the attention. Once we were done, I was relieved.

 

“We did it,” Hyojin turned to me once we got off stage. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. Things aren’t that bad when she’s right by my side through it all.

 

~

 

I was a nervous wreck for the interview the next morning but Hyojin talked me through it. We were currently waiting for the interview to start and I tried to figure out my words.

 

“So how did this all start?” The lady asked us. I looked over at Hyojin since she started all of this.

 

“I was actually a fan of Solji’s since she started her career,” she admitted. I let out a small smile since it brought me back to when we talked after our first kiss.

 

~

 

 

“Hyojin? What are you doing here?” I asked as I checked the time. It’s one in the morning.

 

“I needed to see you. I’ll never be able to sleep until we talk about this,” she replied in a frustrated voice.

 

“Come in.” I moved to let her in and closed the door.

 

“Where do we even start?” She questioned as we sat on the couch.

 

“How about from the beginning? Why did you even want me to kiss you in the first place?” I had to know what possessed her to want that.

 

“I like you Solji, a lot.” She refused to look at me and seemed really nervous.

 

“For how long?”

 

“Since the beginning. I was a fan before you even became our vocal teacher. Then when you got into the group my crush just got worse. The closer we got, the more scared I became. I know I’ve been avoiding you this last month, but I needed to get my mind right,” she admitted.

 

“You’ve hid this from me for years? You said you didn’t even know I debuted,” I reminded her.

 

“I guess I’ve gotten pretty good at lying,” she joked.

 

“Hyojin, you know that this can’t happen right? We have to think about the group,” I told her, and she sighed.

 

“Just tell me something. If we weren’t in a group together, would you give me a chance? Hypothetically,” she locked her eyes with mine with a nervous look.

 

“Who wouldn’t give you a chance?” I let out a small smile at the sight of the innocent look on her face.

 

~

 

I glanced over and still saw the innocent look on her face. She looked over and I sent her an encouraging smile as she told her story. “So how long has this been going on?”

 

“About three years now. We wanted to tell the fans from the start, but we knew the backlash that would come with me. We know this will be pushing boundaries in the idol industry, but we can’t stop loving each other. She’s my world and I hope our fans can accept us. I don’t care about anyone else’s opinions, but I do care about our fans,” I explained.

 

“Was your relationship a slow build up or did you guys just jump right into one?”

 

“Oh, it took us a long time to even consider having feelings for each other. Definitely a slow build up,” I chuckled and thought about the second time I kissed Hyojin.

 

~

 

“Go get something to eat. We’ll meet back here in an hour,” I told them. Hani was the first out of the practice room, followed by Jeonghwa. Hyelin walked slowly as she stared down at her phone and I noticed Hyojin was still on the floor. “Exhausted?” I questioned and she groaned.

 

“I’ve been working out in my free time and it’s been killing me,” she replied.

 

“You? Working out?” I was shocked because she hated exercising. She nodded as I held out my hand to help her up. She grabbed it and got up on her feet.

 

“I lowkey feel like I’m getting abs,” she said.

 

“Okay now I don’t believe you. There’s no way you have abs,” I shook my head. She sent me a small smirk and slowly lifted up her shirt. She threw it on the ground and although I should probably be looking at her stomach, I couldn’t help but to stare at her chest in a beautiful sports bra. I knew she was gifted up there and it showed.

 

“I can feel them more than I can see them,” she explained as she touched her stomach. I snapped out of my stare and looked at her stomach. There was no denying that she was getting abs. They weren’t as defined as they could be, but they were there. I don’t know what possessed me to walk over to her and put my hand out to feel her abs. I heard her in a breath as my hand slowly moved down her stomach.

 

“You’re right, you do have abs. I’ve always thought abs were y on men but somehow you make it look so much better on women,” I confessed. She grabbed my hand and removed it from her stomach, causing me to look up at her.

 

“Solji,” she gave me a look and I knew what she meant.

 

“Sorry, I’m not making this easier. Am I?” She shook her head and I took a closer step to her. “Ever since your confession, it’s been hard not to think about you.”

 

“I can’t stop thinking about you either. It’s getting worse and worse. I’m trying Solji but sometimes I just keep wanting to kiss you again. I know you said,” she was cut off by my lips. I was dying to kiss her again too. She sighed against my lips and kissed me back. We pulled away when we heard heels coming down the hallway. I quickly shoved her shirt at her as she tried to make herself look decent. I tried to fix my lipstick as I glanced at the door and our stylist, Youzu, walked in.

 

“Hey, do you guys know where Hani is? I’m supposed to show her one of the new outfits. I tried to make it dark so if she spilled something, it wouldn’t be so obvious. Why is your face so red?” Youzu turned to me with a concerned expression.

 

“I was practicing on the new dance and it’s harder than I thought,” I lied, and she seemed to buy it. She walked over to Hyojin and moved her finger to fix her lipstick.

 

“Just ate?” She questioned as Hyojin blushed. She was standing pretty close to her and I felt a little uncomfortable.

 

“Yeah thanks,” Hyojin shot her a small smile as Youzu backed away.

 

“Still on for the movies on Saturday?” She checked and Hyojin nodded.

 

“Yeah I’ll text you about it later,” she promised. She shot her one last smile before leaving. I stood silently while trying to process everything.

 

“So, you’re going on a date with Youzu?” I asked slowly.

 

“What? No, it’s not a date. We’re just friends,” she denied.

 

“Does she know that?”

 

“Solji, why does it even matter?” She threw the question at me.

 

“You’re right, it doesn’t,” I said sternly and left out of the room. I refused to get jealous when there was nothing I could do to change it.

 

~

 

“I got pretty jealous and I think that’s when she started to notice that I felt something for her,” I said but Hyojin shook her head.

 

“I just thought you were jealous. I never understood why,” she shrugged. I knew she remembered when my jealousy was at an all-time high. It was hard for me to completely understand my feelings, so I took it out on her. I still regret that to this day.

 

~

 

“You’re getting the turn wrong again. Stop daydreaming and start focusing Hyojin!” I scolded her as we practiced. The other members seemed surprised by my outburst, but I wasn’t in the best mood right now.

 

“Sorry,” Hyojin mumbled and looked away from me. I sighed and knew I’ve been hard on her for the past couple of days. Maybe it’s a mixture of jealousy and ual frustration.

 

“Let’s take a ten-minute break,” I told the girls. Hani was the first one out so she could use the bathroom while Hyelin went outside to make a phone call. I looked towards Hyojin and saw her leaned against the wall, trying to catch her breath. I think Jeonghwa could sense the tension because she silently left us alone. “I’m sorry I’ve been hard on you,” I apologize. She looked up and shot me a slight glare.

 

“You’ve been on me since you found out that I was hanging out with Youzu. What is this Solji? You said you didn’t want this to go anywhere but you also just kissed me out of nowhere. You’re confusing me and I don’t know what you want. I’ll do whatever it is. If you want me to leave you alone then I’ll do that. I just hate being confused,” she complained. I walked over to her and sent her an apologetic look.

 

“I don’t want this to ruin the group. I don’t even know why I’m jealous. I honestly think you just reminded me how ually frustrated I am,” I admitted.

 

“I’m always here to help,” she offered.

 

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

 

“You won’t. I know the group should be put first. As much as I wish we could try this, I know it won’t happen. If helping you out with your ual frustration is the only way I can have you then I’ll take it,” she locked her eyes with mine and I saw how much love she held for me in them. It was a little overwhelming to imagine how much she truly cared about me. I cupped her cheek and kissed her softly. I could never get tired of kissing her.

 

~

 

“We put the group first for years but then I realized that the group puts us first. They just want us to be happy and I couldn’t be happier,” I told her.

 

“You also mentioned there was something you wanted to tell the fans,” the lady reminded me from what I said before the interview. Hyojin kissed my hand before holding it up to the camera. The ring shined brightly as the camera captured it.

 

“We’re engaged,” Hyojin announced.

 

“So, what will happen with the future of EXID?”

 

“We’re going to continue to be EXID until the end. Our fans seemed to be accepting us and our group accepts us. Our company is behind us and we’re ready to push boundaries,” I said. Hyojin squeezed my hand with a proud look on her face.

 

“I hope it all works out for you and EXID. Thank you for telling us your story,” she thanked us.

 

“I’m gonna head to the studio,” Hyojin told me once we went back to the company.

 

“I’ll be in the practice room if you need me,” I replied. She nodded and pecked my lips before letting me go. I went down to the practice room with a big smile and noticed Hani was the only one there.

 

“How’d it go?” She asked once she noticed me.

 

“I think it went well and our group will be fine,” I assured her. I joined her on the ground, and she pulled me into a hug.

 

“I’m so happy for you. I hope that I can be that happy,” she sighed.

 

“You could be. The fans want to know if Hajung is real,” I teased Hani. She let out a chuckle and shook her head.

 

“I’m not into her like that and she has a boyfriend. I’m actually interested in someone else. I guess I have been for a while now,” she admitted.

 

“Who?” She contemplated telling me before sighing.

 

“Who’s left in the group?” She questioned softly.

 

“You like Hyojin?” My eyes went wide, and I suddenly felt defensive.

 

“No you idiot. I like Hyelin,” she snapped slightly.

 

“Oh well that’s a relief. You’re like a sister to me but I would’ve had to fight you,” I warned her.

 

“You would fight me? That’s hilarious,” she laughed as I pouted slightly. I guess I’m not that intimidating.

 

“Honestly Hyelin is the last person I would’ve thought of. You’re so touchy with all of the members except for her,” I pointed out.

 

“Why do you think I don’t really go near her? I freeze up sometimes, but she always brushes it off as me being weird. It’s not like it matters much anyways. She’s straight and I’m just stuck,” she gave up.

 

“If Hyojin and I can end up together then anything can happen. Don’t lose hope just yet,” I encouraged her.

 

“Maybe,” she shrugged. After talking to Hani a bit longer, I went up to the studio. Hyojin turned around when she heard me and patted her lap. I giggled and straddled her.

 

“What do you think about a spring wedding?” She suggested.

 

“As long as we’re together, I don’t care when,” I promised her.

 

“What about a tattoo,” she raised a brow, but I shook my head.

 

“You’ve talked me into a lot of things over the years, but I will not get a tattoo Hyojin,” I denied.

 

“Oh come on babe. It can be whatever you want,” she pleaded.

 

“Don’t give me that look,” I groaned but she kept looking at me with those stupid puppy eyes. “Fine,” I gave in and she cheered. “You are so lucky I love you.” She glanced up at me and sent me a soft smile.

 

“I love you too Solji, always.”

 

I wasn't going to make a second part but I figured our fandom could use a distraction right now