Finding Hope

Our Jealous Love

Tae sits alone in the dorm living room thinking of his love. In his foggy brain, the midnight colors bleed around him. He wonders where you are tonight and if you even think of him. He wonders if there is any hope for their marriage as he takes another drink. The room spins a bit and he smiles a little thinking of his bandmates advice. Strangely enough the most intuitive was Suga. He was the first to notice something was wrong. Tae feels sad cause he thinks it's time to let go of his first love. Is it self loving to cling to someone that doesn't love you back? I can't just sit here and do nothing. I'm losing her a little more every day. You're in my head but not my arms. You're in his instead and it's killing me. I promised you I would always be there to protect you but my work keeps me away and you sleep alone most nights.

Suga looked at me and he sat down then he quietly spoke. "I know something is wrong wanna talk about it?"

I look at him and I start to cry. "Thanks for noticing." He's so nice why does he have to look like ing Yoongi? Suga puts his arm around me and holds my hand.

"Tell me about it." He speaks softly and waits.

"My wife loves another." He can barely get the words out without crying.

"Are you sure?" He says with kind eyes.

"Yes."

"If that's true what's keeping her with you?"

"I managed to keep them apart but now she found out what I did and they are together."

"I'm sorry about that... Seems to me it's time to let go and put your energy into your work. Maybe let it inspire you to write a song. I can help."

"Thanks, I'll think about it."

Jhope walks in and sees Tae's sad face. "We're here for you buddy. How can we help?" The other boys walk in and sit.

"I'm scared Jinny is going to leave me. I don't know what to do."

Jin says, "You should do a big romantic gesture like a big romantic dinner with flowers, candlelight and chocolate covered fruit. I can help."

"Thanks, Jin." Tae smiles a little more so because he feels his friends really care.

"You should just leave her. Plenty of people want your love. If she doesn't, then forget her." Jungkook blurts out.

Jimin whispers under his breath. "You mean yourself." Jungkook pushes him.

"The heart wants what it wants. He should talk to her and try to work things out. They are married after all." Joon chimes in.

"You're right Joon! Should I call her now?"

"No, no, no! You're drunk. It's best if you call tomorrow." Joon answers.

"No way! He should ask her to come now. If she doesn't, then forget her!" Suga chimes in.

Jimin says, "Jungkook, you should sleep in my room today."

Jungkook answers with a disparaging smile. "You better keep your paws to yourself."

Tae wastes no time in calling Jinny.