five

This is Just Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeryeong quickly take a peek at her phone when it keeps vibrating inside her pocket. Her eyes widen as she sees the name on it.

“Sir, I need to take the restroom!” Chaeryeong quickly says as she walks out from the classroom after getting a nod from their teacher.

Chaeryeong quickly take the call after entering the restroom.

“Hello, yes mom?” Chaeryeong asks carefully.

“Where are you? Is Chaeyeon with you?” Chaeryeong notice the worried tone of her mom.

“I’m out with my friend, mom. Chaeyeon not in her room?” Chaeryeong getting worried, feeling that there something happens from her mother’s voice.

“No Chaeryeong-ah. That’s why I’m calling you. I thought she went out with you. She not here since an hour ago.”

Chaeryeong get nervous hearing her mother’s words. She has to find Chaeyeon.

“Don’t worry mom. I think I know where she is. I’ll go home with her.” Chaeryeong says, calming their mother even though she doesn’t know where her sister.

After few words, Chaeryeong put her phone back into her pocket as she quickly run back into the class. Chaeryeong quickly gather her things, getting a curious look from Yena.

“Sorry sir. I have an emergency.” Chaeryeong says as she left the school in quick, not exactly know where to go.

Where are you, unnie? Chaeryeong worried.

 

 

 

 

 

Eunbi turned her head towards the entrance as the doorbell rang, notifying someone entry.

“Chaeyeon? But that Chaeyeon..?” Eunbi shocked as she sees Chaeyeon in her school uniform and another Chaeyeon in casual attire.

What is going on? Eunbi mind went wild as she sees the two.

“Unnie!” Chaeyeon turns her head and the smile on her face disappear as she sees the angry Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong quickly pulls Chaeyeon into the kitchen while Chaeyeon just silently letting herself being dragged to. Chaeyeon still thankful that Chaeryeong didn’t snaps out in front of the customers.

“What are you doing here?!” Chaeryeong says angrily at Chaeyeon.

“What the hell is going on?!” Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon jumps a little as they heard the furious Eunbi.

Chaeyeon gulps nervously and Chaeryeong can only sigh as the sees the Eunbi mixed expression.

 

 

 

 

 

“So, you are Chaeyeon and this is your younger sister, Chaeryeong?” Eunbi asks, trying to process the information after hearing explanation from the duo.

“Yes, Eunbi unnie. I’m sorry for lying to you.” Chaeyeon hang her head low.

“This is her plan.” Chaeryeong says while looking at Chaeyeon.

“Yah! You both in fault here. And you definitely our Chaeyeon.” Eunbi says while looking at Chaeyeon and send glares at Chaeryeong.

“So how are you now?” Eunbi asks softly as she looks at Chaeyeon.

“I’m-”

“This is why I’m here. She should not be here.” Chaeryeong burst out as she remembers why she’s there in the first place.

Chaeyeon can only sigh guiltily, knowing that Chaeryeong is right.

“I’m fine, unnie.” Chaeyeon sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter