three

This is Just Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyeon?” A small opening visible at the door.

“Yes mom..”

“Where’s Chaeryeong?”

“Oh! She went to the mall. I asked her something to buy.” Chaeyeon smile awkwardly.

“Really? I don’t see her much in the house. Is there something you hiding from me?” Mrs. Lee asks while shooting her daughter a glare.

“No mom! She maybe went out to see her friends. Yeah.. Afterall, it’s been while since she hang out with them.” Chaeyeon trying to assure her mom. They didn’t know about Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong not-so-little plan.

“Fine, fine. You don’t have to get fired up of that. By the way, I need to go to the office. Will you be okay here?” Mrs. Lee looks at her daughter with apologetic expression.

“Don’t worry mom. I’ll be fine.” Chaeyeon assure her mom.

“Really? Are you sure?”

“I’m sure mom. Just go!” Chaeyeon pushes her mom out from her room.

After hearing the car went away, Chaeyeon prepares to execute her plan.

“Will it be fine?” Chaeyeon talks to her self as she looks herself in the mirror.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunbi unnie!”

“Chaeyeon? Why are you here so early? It’s not even your time to work.” Eunbi is surprised to see Chaeyeon.

“Nothing unnie. Just want to come earlier today.” Chaeyeon flashes her goofy smile.

“Where’s Yena?” Eunbi looks behind Chaeyeon but didn’t see any sign of that girl.

“Y-yena?” Chaeyeon flustered to hear Yena’s name.

“Yeah.. Where is she?” Eunbi shoots a curious look.

“Oh! She have something to do. She told me to come here first.”

“Oh! This must be something to do with Yuri.” Eunbi says, wiggling her eyebrows, probably thinking to tease Yena later.

“Yeah.. Haha..” Chaeyeon laugh awkwardly.

“Eunbi unnie!” Eunbi and Chaeyeon shift their attention to the source of voice.

“Nako-chan! Sakura-chan and Hii-chan also here!” Eunbi greets happily.

“Hi Chaeyeon unnie!” Nako greets Chaeyeon with big smile.

“H-hi Nako-ssi..” Chaeyeon greet awkwardly, not familiar with the situation.

“Why with the -ssi thing unnie? Are you trying to get me back after the prank yesterday?” Nako pouted with her puppy eyes.

“Eh? No, no!” Chaeyeon quite depends herself with her hand.

“Sakura-chan, Chaeyeon is teasing me!” Nako complaining but only to get giggling from Sakura.

Chaeyeon feel her heart skip a beat hearing that sound. A huge smile automatically appear on her face.

“Eunbi unnie, the usual please?” Sakura shift her eyes to Eunbi, ignoring Nako’s antics.

“Sure. Chaeyeon, can you help me?” Eunbi says getting nod from Chaeyeon.

The three Japanese girls move to their usual spot as Chaeyeon keeps peeking at them.

Chaeyeon looks at time and a sudden rush came to her. Chaeyeon quickly look outside the cafe and sees the two individuals heading toward the entrance. Chaeyeon quickly walks out from the cafe using the back door.

“Eunbi unnie! Yow!” Yena quickly greets Eunbi.

“Yena! Chaeyeon said you have something to do.” Eunbi says in teasing manner.

“Chaeyeon said?” Yena asks while giving a confused look at Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon (It’s Chaeryeong) also shrugged, not getting what Eunbi talking about.

“Chaeyeon, have you serves the drinks?”

“Drinks? What drinks?” Chaeyeon asks confusedly.

“Yah! You forgot about that? Gosh.. I shouldn’t think positively when you came earlier just now. Send this to them.” Eunbi ordered as she give Chaeyeon the drinks and pointed to Sakura and her friends.

“Yes unnie..” Chaeyeon quickly take the drinks, still confused by Eunbi’s words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie… I shoot a video today. You should see this. Yena was very funny. I cannot stop laughing when she fell in front of Yuri. It was hilarious.” Chaeryeong says while connecting the cam into the big screen in front of them.

“Let’s watch this okay?” Chaeryeong says, only to be greeted by the silence of the sleeping person on bed.

Yes. Chaeyeon been unconscious for few days. Their acts been continued after Chaeyeon suddenly fainted few days ago. Chaeryeong didn’t have the choice but to keep acting as Chaeyeon because she knows Chaeyeon want the same.

Chaeryeong looks up and keep blinking her eyes, stopping herself from tearing up.

“Let’s watch this!” Chaeryeong says as she take a seat beside Chaeyeon’s bed, keeping her eyes on the big screen.

“It was funny, right?” Chaeryeong asks after the video finished, while shifting her attention to the person lying on the bed.

“Yeah.. I forgot to tell you about one thing. I know the real reason you working at that cafe. You cannot fool me. It was because of Sakura, right? You like her? She’s beautiful. I’ll totally agree if you date her.” Chaeryeong says, giggling about the thought of her sister dating that Japanese girl.

“Maybe I should invite her to join the dance team so you will wake up faster.” Chaeryeong finally let her thought out, not minding the tear that already running down her face.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter