first

A MIND FULL OF SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
''I think he should lose some weight'' ''I remember when they debuted and the members called him chocoball ㅋㅋㅋ, its like they were calling him fat but in a cute way so it doesn't hurt ㅋㅋㅋ'' ''Even Junhwe once said that Chan is really handsome when he is not fat. Please diet, even your members are trying to tell you to do it''

Chanwoo stopped scroling through the comments of his latest selca posted on instagram to think a bit about the last thing that he read. Did June really said that with the intention to make him see that he is fat? He remembered him saying that but he never thought about it as an invitation to diet. Are his own members bothered because he is bigger than them? But what about it? some fans find him cute, with his squishy cheeks and big eyes they say that he is like a giant baby, they like him because of that, but his weight has never been a problem when it comes to dancing or singing. He tries his best to be at the level of the rest of the group because he feels like he is still laking, and with the increasing success of Ikon he doesn't want to make any mistake.

''He is still awkward on stage. He is to tall and big to dance, if he loses weight he will dance better''

Could that be it? If he loses weight could he dance better? and Hanbin wouldn't scream at him in practice? He wouldn't make the members angry for staying an extra hour practicing? 

''What am I thinking?'' Chanwoo says to himself. He never takes the comments to heart, but he reacently confessed that he cried alone after practice and he's been feeling bad about saying that, he doesn't want for people to think that hanbin is a mean person. He didn't know why he suddenly felt the need to get that out of his chest, but ever since that interview he's been screaming at himself inside his head for being so imprudent. Now he tries to make his hyung less pissed during practice, giving his 200%, and reading that comment about how a simple diet could be the solution to his main problem this days, made him think seriously about it.

All of the members are worried over their image except for him, maybe is not a bad idea to diet. It's not like he is letting the haters control his life for only listening to them once. Besides the members have pointed out that they wanted him to lose weight, the comments said that, quoting the members, they could be lying right? It could be that bad, right?

After making the decision, he feels like its time to sleep, but just when he was about to lock his phone, he read a comment t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter