Chapter 1 - We are all STARS.

Alexandria's Genesis

Humans.

What are we but primitive insignificant life forms that happened to crawl out of the primordial soup?

What are we compared to the heavenly bodies? 

We are nothing compared to the titans in the sky, ginormous bodies of plasma, unbriddled, uncontested and immeasurable. 

Stars.

What are we compared to them?

Their twinkling lights and hellish heat are only an affectation to their main purpose. 

To take the simplest and most abundant element, hydrogen and build them in to more complicated elements such as oxygen carbon and nitrogen.

Dr. Carl Sagan once said: “If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.”

A star will live it's life creating new elements until eventually it implodes and scatters these elements which then forms in to planets and ultimately life.

Don't you see? 

We are all made of Stars.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

*Lightning crack

Lightning illuminating the otherwise pitch black night shows two figures on top of a cliff. One figure is haunched and clutches at itself as if to hold it's frail body together. The other crouched, ready to pounce at the aforementioned  figure.

*Lightning crack

The first figure slowly moving towards the edge choosing the fall to the roaring sea and jagged rocks over the company of the second figure.

"I TRUSTED YOU!" figure 1 yells as he slowly backs away getting nearer the cliff edge.

"Don't be stupid, get away from the edge. LEt's talk about this." figure 2 says soothingly, one can say just by the tone of the figure's voice that the figure is the perfect picture of calmness. Only the brief cracks of lightning show the tense body that is ready to uncoil like a spring when intervention is needed.

"DON'T YOU ING MOVE ANY CLOSER! I'LL JUMP! YOU ING LIAR! USER!" the first figure shrieks. As the wind continues to howl around them while the rain just keeps on falling.

"Now I know that you are smart enough to know the consequences of your actions. Now please, please come here. Come towards me. please... I can explain... Just don't jump please..." the second figure pleads, with each word a part of the calm facade cracks to show the desperate and begging face underneath..

"I..." the first figure falters and takes a tentative step towards the second.

Gladdened by the action the second figure grows confidence and begins to slowly advance.

"There we go... nice and easy..." the second figure coos and motions to the first to come closer.

The first figure suddenly stops, the look of confusion andsecond guessing fades and is replaced by a myriad of emotions.

First was, Anger. Eyes blazing, teeth bared and fists curled in to a tight fist.

"YOU ARE A ING LIAR!"

Second, was Pain. Eyes fill with moisture, mouth suddenly closes and hands suddenly covers the mout as if to bite back a sob.

"H-HOW? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?"

Third was Despair. Eyes going glassy, lips set in to a thin line and hands falls limply to the side.

"Just like the rest of them... only interested in..."

Last, was... Eyes growing soft, lips parted, the right hand outstretched reaching out to the second figure.

"I... I lo..." the first figure does not finish.

"Come to me please! Don't do this! Please!" the second finally cracks and begins to beg.

"I'm tired. I am so very tired." The first figure softly whispers before the figure tumbles

"NO!!!!" the second screams.

Down

Down

Down

in to the arms of the raging sea, and the jagged teeth of the rocks below. 

Time stops for but a brief second.

"I'm free." the tumbling figure smiles.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

".... with the advancement of modern technology coupled with the body's remarkable way of passing down traits and amplifying them through their offsprings these genetic mutations will and continue to manifest overtime. Who knows, maybe were just 10 generations away from the XMEN...."

(audience laughs)

"And with that I end my lecture. Thank you for the -"

(student stands up and interrupts)

"Excuse me professor but you still are somehow vague when it comes to the existence of mutantions and mutants. With a simple yes and no answer can you tell us are there any mutants living these days?"

"It's nice to see how i've somehow sparked an interest from you... Did you know... Blue eyes are considered mutations, in fact anything that deviates from the norm can be called mutations. The question is what is the norm? Can black hair be considerd as the norm just because it's more dominant? Do we call blondes and red heads mutants because of this?"

(professor comes down the podium and stands in front of the student)

"Ahhh, you have warm chocolate brown eyes you are a mutant just the rest of us here. Now as for the X-men mutants the only thing that I could say is that we may never know. If I was the same I would probably hide myself out of fear of government testing. Do you know how big the needles that they use?"

(crowd laughs)

(professor shakes the hand of the student and leaves the auditorium)

(crowd errupts to applauses)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


*celphone rings

"Yeobseyo?"

"darling when are you coming home? You've been there in Europe for far too long. It's been ages since you last came back to Korea. I wan't you home now Cho Kyuhyun. HOME. NOW."

"Umma i'm sorry for not going home i'm just really busy with all the work and all. You know how it is."

"(*sigh) just promise me you'll go home as soon as you can son."

"Okay umma, call you later. Bye."

*puts celphone back to pocket

".... yeah, i'll have a caramel machiatto coffee based please with a blueberry muffin."

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"Professor Cho Kyuhyun... do you mind if I take this seat?"

"Yes I would, as you can see I am rather enjoying this steaming cup of coffee and this good book. I have already answered questions and ended the lecture a while ago  I do however have another lecture next week, maybe then would be the time where I would not mind. "

"My, my you are rude and snarky outside the lecture hall. My sources really have done their research."

"Your sources?"

*Kyuhyun finaly raises his head

"Yes my sources, sources that have proven themselves to be valuable in fact. Now then... I have a proposition..."

*the man takes the seat in front of Kyuhyun

"I have... acquired something that I wish to share with you Professor"

"I doubt it will be something that I would be interested in."

"Oh but professor, im sure it would. I'm sure it would..."

*Kyuhyun scoffs

"Really? Is that yet another fossil of a three eyed dog? Or is it a snake with two heads? I highly doubt that it would peak my interest. "

"Not even a stage 3 mutation?"

*Kyuhyun drops his book

"A.. a stage 3? How?"

"Now now my dear professor i'm glad that I finaly have your interest. Did I also mention that it's a living sentient being?"

*Kyuhyun's jaw drops

"It's living?! The community should have already been notified, the media, the press how long have you had this specimen?"

"That is why we are only getting the best professor, and you happen to be the leading geneticists. We must however come to an understanding, all of this is top-secret. You will get the specimen's file delivered to you when you reach korea. Also as for the living accomodations and of course the salary..."

*the man retrieves a pen and a check book

"I think that should take care of it. Now i'm off. More information will be delivered to your hotel room. We are at the brink of greatness professor and you play a major part in it."

*the man leaves the shop

*Kyuhyun is left speechless as the man goes out of the shop, he then remembers the check that the man left. 

*(gulps)

*His eyes almost popping off it's socket

"I have never seen so many zeroes before..."

*pulls out celphone

"Umma, yeah... This is Kyu. Looks like im coming back home to Korea after all..."

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Kyuhyun opens the blinds to see the beautiful Korean sunrise from his newly bought and lavishly furnished condominium on the most covetted part of Seoul.

"Beautiful..."

He looks around and admires his new loft.

"Tsch, and you told me genetics wouldn't get me anywhere dad. Guess who's wrong now?"

After his meeting in the coffee store he immediately went to his battered london flat to find several documents on the mail for him. Charts, tests and other medical papers greeted him once he opened the package. His eyes growing big, pupils fully dilated, he gives them a once over and begins to collect only his most important belongings and makes his way to L.I.A (London International Airport) with first class seats to South Korea. 

And now he's back, after 5 years of study in London he is finally in his beloved country.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"KYU! MY BABY KYU!!!" His mother rushes down the stairs when she saw her son on the front door of their manor.

"Umma..." Kyu closes the gap in between them.

"I missed you so much my baby. how can you leave your poor mom alone in this big old house with only maids as company?" She coddles her son and engulfs him even more in to a bone crushing hug.

"Ummfff.... Mfyous... ware... crfushing... me..." Kyu tries to say.

"What was that?" she steps back and releases her sons head from the confines of her bussom.

"I said, you were cru... oh nevermind. It's good to be back umma." He beams at his mother.

"Come, come now Kyu in to the dining. I have personally prepared all your favorits. From the look of you I know you haven't been eating right. Bloody english with their bread and fish sticks... How can you live without rice and noodles? Utterly ubsurd." his mother scoffs and begins to rant.

He follows his mother and begins a lenghty conversation with his mother bombarding him with questions like a private investiogator on a hardened criminal. He smiles to himself and dutifully answers his mother. His mother then begins to ask about his new job, this time Kyuhyun catches his second wind and begins to talk and explain animatedly how and why he was needed here in Seoul. Like mother like son, their roles switch, with one talking animatedly and the other relaxed and fully intent on wearing down the avid teller.

The mood slowly buy surely dies down from it's ecstatic tone and starts to somber up. Kyuhyun sees his mother smiling at him quite sadly.

"Umma what's wrong?"

"It's.. It's... nothin Kyu, I just know that your father would have been proud of you."

Kyuhyun's profile instantly stiffens with the mention of his father.

"Funny, he wasn't exactly proud when he kicked me out in to an english boarding school."

"Oh.. Kyu.. your father isn't like that, you know that he really cares and lo-"

"You know what, im tired. I still have quite a lot of things to buy before work tomorrow. I best be going."

"Kyu, don't..." his mother stops when he sees her son's guilty face.

"I guess you are still pretty busy, and I know that you are still jetlagged." His mother said.

After another hug and promises of regular visits. Kyuhyun leaves for his apartment.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kyuhyun lies awake at his bed. |

Old memories haunting him.

Could haves....

Should haves...

Would haves...

All of these act like a nagging finger continually poking and prodiing his brain.

1:34am his clock reads.

After a few more minutes of tumbling and tossing on his newly bought feather bed he stands up and walks to his study.

He opens his drawers in search of something. He finds a a bottle and brings it back to his bedroom. He pulls out two pills and knocks them down without water. After getting comfortable and reudjusting himself, he finally falls in to top dreamless oblivion.



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


FIRST OF ALL. 

*KNEELS AT THE FLOOR AND BOWS, with forehead touching the ground.

MIANHE! I am so sorry for taking this long to update! The good news is i'm GRADUATING COLLEGE! WOHOOO! CONFETTI, CHAMPAGNE AND WHAT NOT!

I hope you like this. Sorry for making things a bit short. I promise the next chapters would be longer.


SECOND 

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THIS Y CREATURE IS?!

 

tumblr_m2ed9tWUOl1qc9wm0.gif

http://youtu.be/pAdBzaSiVPM

I completely have no IDEA who he is. I JUST KNOW THAT HE MADE MY MOUTH WATER IN ALL HIS HOTNESS GLORY.

ALSO, I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF PAIRING HIM WITH HEECHUL.
 

Heechul: Thank you Author-shi for giving me such a fine man to be paired with. I just want to let you know that I will make him scream in complete ecstacy as I engulf his co----

Me: D'aww, you know I can't help myself from pairing beautiful you with hot guys such as him. The problem is I don't know him. I don't know how he acts and other stuff, so it may be a bit hard to write a story of you and him accurately...
  tumblr_lwszxsbCqO1qjhrdao1_250.gif&sa=X&  
Heechul: 

TO ALL YOU PETALS OUT THERE! YES YOU, THE ONE LOOKING AT THE COMPUTER MONITOR! (Heenim points and glares at you) IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR DICTATOR FREAKIN HAPPY THEN YOU WOULD PM ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU KNOW TO THE AUTHOR. IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING, ANYTHING ABOUT WHO HE IS, HOW HE ACTS, HELL, IF YOU KNOW THAT HE HAS A BIRTHMARK IN HIS (*smirks) YOU BETTER TELL THE GODDAMN AUTHOR DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

I WAN'T TO MAKE HOT SWEATY LOVE TO THIS GUY SO YOU BETTER SEND ALL THE DETAILS.



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You heard Heenim, he wants to  make hot sweaty love with these UBBERLY GORGE guy. 

I KNOW I KNOW I haven't updated my other story, but please! I want to write and I HAVE UNLIMITTED WRITTING TIME NOW!

REVIEW AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY, I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT TO.... Lemme know what you think kay?