Proposition(teaser)

Alexandria's Genesis

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

".... with the advancement of modern technology coupled with the body's remarkable way of passing down traits and amplifying them through their offsprings these genetic mutations will and continue to manifest overtime. Who knows, maybe were just 10 generations away from the XMEN...."

(audience laughs)

"And with that I end my lecture. Thank you for the -"

(student stands up and interrupts)

"Excuse me professor but you still are somehow vague when it comes to the existence of mutantions and mutants. With a simple yes and no answer can you tell us are there any mutants living these days?"

"It's nice to see how i've somehow sparked an interest from you... Did you know... Blue eyes are considered mutations, in fact anything that deviates from the norm can be called mutations. The question is what is the norm? Can black hair be considerd as the norm just because it's more dominant? Do we call blondes and red heads mutants because of this?"

(professor comes down the podium and stands in front of the student)

"Ahhh, you have warm chocolate brown eyes you are a mutant just the rest of us here. Now as for the X-men mutants the only thing that I could say is that we may never know. If I was the same I would probably hide myself out of fear of government testing. Do you know how big the needles that they use?"

(crowd laughs)

(professor shakes the hand of the student and leaves the auditorium)

(crowd errupts to applauses)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


*celphone rings

"Yeobseyo?"

"darling when are you coming home? You've been there in Europe for far too long. It's been ages since you last came back to Korea. I wan't you home now Cho Kyuhyun. HOME. NOW."

"Umma i'm sorry for not going home i'm just really busy with all the work and all. You know how it is."

"(*sigh) just promise me you'll go home as soon as you can son."

"Okay umma, call you later. Bye."

*puts celphone back to pocket

".... yeah, i'll have a caramel machiatto coffee based please with a blueberry muffin."

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"Professor Cho Kyuhyun... do you mind if I take this seat?"

"Yes I would, as you can see I am rather enjoying this steaming cup of coffee and this good book. I have already answered questions and ended the lecture a while ago  I do however have another lecture next week, maybe then would be the time where I would not mind. "

"My, my you are rude and snarky outside the lecture hall. My sources really have done their research."

"Your sources?"

*Kyuhyun finaly raises his head

"Yes my sources, sources that have proven themselves to be valuable in fact. Now then... I have a proposition..."

*the man takes the seat in front of Kyuhyun

"I have... acquired something that I wish to share with you Professor"

"I doubt it will be something that I would be interested in."

"Oh but professor, im sure it would. I'm sure it would..."

*Kyuhyun scoffs

"Really? Is that yet another fossil of a three eyed dog? Or is it a snake with two heads? I highly doubt that it would peak my interest. "

"Not even a stage 3 mutation?"

*Kyuhyun drops his book

"A.. a stage 3? How?"

"Now now my dear professor i'm glad that I finaly have your interest. Did I also mention that it's a living sentient being?"

*Kyuhyun's jaw drops

"It's living?! The community should have already been notified, the media, the press how long have you had this specimen?"

"That is why we are only getting the best professor, and you happen to be the leading geneticists. We must however come to an understanding, all of this is top-secret. You will get the specimen's file delivered to you when you reach korea. Also as for the living accomodations and of course the salary..."

*the man retrieves a pen and a check book

"I think that should take care of it. Now i'm off. More information will be delivered to your hotel room. We are at the brink of greatness professor and you play a major part in it."

*the man leaves the shop

*Kyuhyun is left speechless as the man goes out of the shop, he then remembers the check that the man left. 

*(gulps)

*His eyes almost popping off it's socket

"I have never seen so many zeroes before..."

*pulls out celphone

"Umma, yeah... This is Kyu. Looks like im coming back home to Korea after all..."

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aigo, sorry for being a bad Author. *hides from subscribers and silent readers. 
Don't hate me please I hope this teaser would lessen the hate you have for me. I just have been doing so much lately. I will try to update another chapter this month. I am so sorry for the delax people. Keep commenting maybe it would give me the boost that I require. Maybe...