Explanation

Aiming For Your Love

     Suddenly, I realized that we got only one month to go before our final exam and then graduated. All this time, I’ve always wanted to grow up, but suddenly, I felt like I still wanted to be a high school student and have fun without worrying over anything.

I sighed while looking at the blue sky. Graduate? What will I do after I graduated?

All of a sudden, I started to think about my future.

“Bommie-yah. What’s up with you? You look… worried.” Jiyong’s voice suddenly made me lost my trail of thoughts.

I smiled at him. “I’m just thinking about my future. I still can’t decide what I want to do in the future.” I replied.

Then, he held my hand tightly, like he always did whenever he wanted to comfort me.

“Don’t worry, just go with the flow. I’m sure you’ll finally found what you wanna be in the future. Stop worrying over it, arasseo?” He comforted me with his soft voice.

I nodded.

Maybe he’s right. I just have to go with the flow and stop worrying about it.

                                                ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

     We were sitting on the couch and sharing a bag of chips while watching some entertainment news, when there’s news about SM Entertainment new girl group.

“Woah, I think the girl group members would be so damn hot, like SNSD. Don’t you think so?” Jiyong suddenly said, while trying to take another chips.

I pouted. How could he say another girl is hot in front of me? I thought as I pulled the bag away from him.

“Hey! What was that for? I want to eat too!” Jiyong whined, while still trying to take the chips bag.

I pulled out my tongue, and run away to another couch with the chips bag.

Then, I saw someone on the television. A face that I hate. A face that Jiyong once loved.

“Jiyong-ah, isn’t that Jessica? What is she doing there?” I asked, while pointing at the television.

She’s being interviewed by the interviewer. Well, it looks like she’s one of the new girl group members.

Jiyong also turned his attention to the television.

“Ehh??” He said with a whiny voice.

He shrugged. “How should I know? I don’t have anything to do with her anymore.” He replied casually.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you. When did you broke up with her? Because the morning before you regained your memories back, you’re still dating her.” I asked him.

“Ah… actually, after our date, I broke up with her, because at that time, I’m beginning to remember you. It’s just that the whole memories came back after I saw you cheating on me.” He explained. During the last sentence, he narrowed his eyes playfully at me.

I pouted again. “Yah! That was just a misunderstanding!” I said, while making an ‘x’ mark with my hands for effects.

Then, he laughed. “Yeah, I know. And I’m happy that you almost did anyway. If you didn’t, I wouldn’t remember you at all.” He said, while leaning towards me.

I thought he wanted to kiss me, but instead, he steals the chips bag from me!

Aishh!!

                                          ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++       

       Finally, after almost scattered our brains due to the super hard final-year exam questions, the extremely hard time were finally ended.

I can’t believe I only slept for half an hour almost everyday during the exam.

I guess I really wanted to succeed. I thought as I stared at the air.

Suddenly, a loud cheer filled the classroom. I snapped from my thoughts and looked around.

“What happen? Is there an idol coming?” I asked Dara who looked ecstatic.

She turned and stared at me. “Don’t tell me that you’re lost in thoughts again.” She asked.

I nodded. Then, she slapped her forehead.

“Aishh!! You’re so frustrating! Mrs. Cho just said that we will be going to a school trip to Busan tomorrow.” She replied.

I formed my mouth an ‘O’ and stared at the air, before the information fully sunk into my brain.

“Woah!! Really?? I can’t wait!!” I exclaimed cheerfully.

Dara just rolled her eyes. “Everyone has been excited about it five minutes ago.” She said.

I furrowed my eyebrows while looking at her.

Why is she so y today?

Well, maybe she had her PMS or something.


A/N: Guiseee!!!! *waves* OMG I just realized I've not updated for like.... 15 days? I'm so sorry!!!!! *bows* And sorry for the title, I'm too sleepy. >.< Oh, by the way, this chapter is the last second chapter for this fic, which means... the next chapter will be the last one! I'm still looking for an inspiration to write the last words for the next chapter, so you have to wait for a while. Again, mianhaeyo~. *singing Gummy's I'm Sorry* XD