Early

Melon

< I’m on my way. See you soon? > 

“Is that from your little Tae Tae?” Rose took a peak at Lisa’s phone as she hugged the blond from behind. 

“Ask him which one he’s bringing!” Jisoo chimed in from the back of the room and laughed. “Maybe I’ll go instead of Pasta.” 

The black haired beauty had never been the type to participate in these sort of conversations, but she hadn’t stopped teasing Lisa since the moment she found out about Taehyung.  

Smiling, Lisa shook her head ‘no’ and turned her attention back to her phone screen. 

< Yeah, oppa. I’ll see you there. 😊 > 

“Why didn’t you ask him?” Rosé laughed and continued, “I kinda want to know who I’m hanging out with!” 

Rose looked at Lisa, saw her chance, and quickly grabbed the blond’s cellphone. 

< Oppa, I’m really excited to see you. I can’t wait. 😘 > 

“Why did you say that?!” Lisa was shrieking. She tried to grab her phone out of Chaeyoung’s hands but couldn’t. 

“Stop it, Rosie!”

Lisa’s face turned into a unique shade of crimson red. So much for push and pull. 

Laughing, Rose continued typing. 

< We’re also on our way. Who else is coming? > 

“Rosie, you’re too forward. What if he thinks I’m clingy!” 

Chae threw the yellow-cased iphone back into  Lisa’s hands. 

“It’s ok, Lisa. It sounded like he really liked you when I talked to him.” Rose sounded so sure of it, it made Lisa nervous. 

What if Rosie’s wrong? What if he’s just looking for a quick hookup and I’m blowing it out of proportion?

“He’ll be happy rather than turned off!” Jennie spoke out this time. The Solo singer could tell Lisa was feeling overwhelmed.  

< What to do? I’m so happy 😍 > 

< I can’t wait to see you > 

< I’m gonna make sure today is the day you fall in love with me > 

< It’s Jungkook. He’s a big fan of BlackPink. He said he’d never talk to me again if I didn’t take him. > 

Her phone buzzed, ablaze with notifications. Taehyung was blowing up her phone and it was adorable. 

“He says it’s Jungkook, Rosie” Lisa couldn’t take her eyes off her phone screen. 

“Oh..”

Rose’s voice snapped her back to reality. The red haired singer looked downcast for a second, but perked right back up. 

Weird. 

——-

Nervous was an understatement for Lisa that evening. She had done her best, even applied fake lashes. 

It was their first date and she was determined to wow him. 

‘Lisa, he said he liked you already. Relax.’ 

Jennie’s voice stuck to her like glue then became her mantra as they made their way to Hongdae. 

The girls had convinced their manager to take Lisa (and Rose) because it was easier to remain incognito in a car with tinted windows. It had been a miracle he even agreed in the first place. 

She thanked the stars for having such encouraging team members. 

“We’re here, Lisa” 

“Thank you, manager oppa. I really appreciate you doing this.” 

“Just make sure you don’t get caught. If you do, then all of us are in trouble.” Lisa nodded in agreement and placed her bucket hat on. 

She made sure not to wear anything flashy. Today the four of them needed to be invisible. 

This is insane. If either of us screw up, all of us will be absolutely done for. 

As she stood in front of the restaurant, Lisa couldn’t help it. 

“Rosie... What if this is a mistake?” The rapper’s voice trembled. It was obvious the whole situation was making Lisa anxious. 

“It’ll be fine, babe. We might be celebrities but we’re human too. It’s not wrong to fall in love.” 

Lisa knew Chae was wise beyond her years, that was a well-known fact amongst the BlackPink members. And that’s exactly why it felt so reassuring to hear those very comforting words come out of Rose’s mouth.

< We see you guys. We’re at the far end of the restaurant, next to the window facing you right now. > 

“They’re here.” Lisa looked towards Rose and saw tension in her eyes. 

“They’re early.”