Suits and Coffee

Suits and Coffee

 

 

“Thank you for your order, next customer please.” Jaejoong yell at the line in front of him which is almost done. Jaejoong take a glance at the clock and it’s show 7pm, still another half hours to go but he is already this exhausted. He tell himself to have a good sleep later tomorrow after 2 day straight with no sleep at all. The exams is wearing him out plus taking two part time job is not a good idea afterall and now he is dizzy. And guess what Friday isn’t really his day, not like other people. In Friday teenager and young people loves to hang around coffee shop and it gets Jaejoong easily tired. After the last person on the line, Jaejoong sigh in relief and then work on another task.

“one Caffé Americano and Beef Filone please.” Jaejoong silently cursed after hearing that order but he smile eitherway when facing the customer.

“dine in or take away?” Jaejoong asks, the man who order have fierce gaze and have a total businessman aura around him. Jaejoong could guess his suits worth more than 1 thousand dollars.

“Dine in.” The man said and look at his watch looking so impatient.

“okay please wait a minute. Sir, you could take this number and i’ll deliver it to you.” Jaejoong smile and then make the order. The man nods and get a seat.

“are you okay, i see you stumbling just now.” Junsu, his co-worker asks worriedly and Jaejoong smile at him

“i’m okay, i can endure it Junsu. Only half hour to go, see.” He said and wink. He place the order in a tray while trying hard to keep his eyes open.

“ it, i shouldn’t study too hard.” Jaejoong cursed at himself. But he have to, he know it. those scholarship were not just going around for him if he doesn’t study hard.

Jaejoong try to keep his eyes open and slowly shakes his head, trying to keep him awake. He walk to the man in his Armani suits and then he is losing balance. The coffee fell over the man suit, some even goes to his pants and he is shouting while cursing.

“HOT! HOT! Damn . Are you ing dumb?” He cursed, in the very moment Jaejoong sleepiness goes away and he faced the angry rich man with wide eyes

“i’m so sorry i—“

“oh my god, sir. Let me clean it up for you.” Junsu running to them and the rich man hissed

“don’t touch me.” He hissed. Jaejoong felt doomed, what if the man ask for him to pay for ruining his expensive suits?

Jaejoong gulp in fear, he really doesn’t have money and then he grab the man hands and drag him to the locker room and locked it.

“the ? Let go of my hands.” The man said, Jaejoong then take a deep sigh and clasped his hands and start begging

“please have mercy on me.” He said, the man raised his eyebrows

“what?”

“i—i am just a poor college student who should work part time to live my life while studying my off. I don’t have money to pay for your suits and not to mention laundry! i really am sorry but if there is a thing that was not money involved then i’m going to pay for my sins. I truly am sorry.” Jaejoong said

The man look at him from head to toe and then rolls his eyes. He take off his blazer and then loosen up his tie.

“you got ice around here? I felt like my stomach burn.” The man said and then sit down. Jaejoong nods and then run to get some ice and towel.

By the time Jaejoong goes back to the room and locked it again, the man already stripped himself off his expensive suits. He just sit there touching the red spot on his stomach, half with gorgeus body and it was hard for Jaejoong to not droll over the sight. Jaejoong slowly approach the man and gave him the towel with ice in it. the man just look at him

“what?”

“this, to relief your burnt.” Jaejoong said, isn’t that obvious? What’s wrong with this man? Jaejoong thought

“do it for me.” The man said

“huh?”

“you hear me clearly. You do it for me. You are the one who is in fault remember? So for now you are my damn servant, you take order from me.” The man said, Jaejoong take a deep breath and kneel before the man. He is trying hard not to see the nubs on those gorgeus chest and just focusing doing his job.

“what is your name?” the man ask and Jaejoong gasp

“you are not gonna sue me over this right? I really don’t have money to defend myself. And i don’t want to lose my job too.” Jaejoong said and the man laugh

“God, what is wrong with you? Do money is the only thing on your brain? You are hillarious! Poor people is always hillarious.” Jaejoong glared at the man and mutter softly

“i’m Kim Jaejoong. And you?”

“Jung Yunho.” the man said, eyes looking at Jaejoong hands who is rubbing his burnt spot with ice.

“argh..” Yunho hissed and Jaejoong said sorry.

“do your job nicely and quit staring at my s.”

“i’m not staring at your s!” Jaejoong stated and felt embarassed immediately. He is going back to rub the burnt.

“say, Jaejoong. are you gay?” Yunho asks, Jaejoong widens his eyes

“excuse me?”

“it’s okay, just admit it. i don’t mind gay people.” Yunho said and then he stand up

“what are you doing?”

“guess what, i felt like the hot coffee fell on my thigh too. It stings.” Yunho said and start ping his pants, he is wearing only boxer now. Even the boxer looks expensive, Jaejoong thought.

Yunho sit back and pointed at the burnt on his thigh, Jaejoong gulp at the muscular thigh. This is dangerous...

Jaejoong now busying himself to put the ice on it, but he take a quick glance on the obvious bulge inside the boxer. Jaejoong could tell this man is hella big.

“do you want to my ?” Yunho asks and that makes Jaejoong startled

“what?”

“you obviously looking at this.” Yunho pointed his bulge and Jaejoong blushed

“seriously? You want my ?” Yunho then laugh at Jaejoong reaction

“what is so funny?” Jaejoong hissed, he throw the ice pack angrily and then sat on the floor a few inch from him. This Yunho guy is totally humiliated him

“you know what, you are quite pretty. But does your service good?”

“huh? I—i never do that.” Jaejoong said

“never do what?” Yunho asks

“ someone .” Jaejoong mutter, Yunho let out a low chuckles and then reach out inside his pants

“hahaha, now you admit indirectly that you were indeed a gay. well, if you this good i will pretend all this mess is never happen.” Swalows hard, Jaejoong look at Yunho smirking face. he is handsome, this is not fair!

Jaejoong thoughts real hard and look at Yunho. maybe it wasn’t that bad at all but he really doesn’t know how to a !

He is a shy gay boy who still live peacefully inside his closet, he never date a boy, he only had crush on his handsome junior who is straight as an arrow and never ever he thought that this man right here could find him as a gay quickly.

Only Junsu knows all about his .

When Jaejoong keep looking at him while building up the thoughts, Yunho feels happy. He suddenly let out a loud laugh, thing that he rarely do these day because of business that only gave him headache.

“God, do you really think i want you to my ?” Jaejoong just stare at Yunho, is this guy crazy?

“stop teasing me.” Jaejoong mutters angrily and he goes back to his work, relief Yunho’s burnt

“seriously thought, i never think you are this innocent.” Yunho said

“well, okay you are right i’m a gay but i’m not that cheap and would immediately jump on some hottie. I also have some standards.” Jaejoong said and rolls his eyes

“so, for you i am considered as a hottie?” Yunho smirk, Jaejoong regret that he utter such word to this crazy guy. Yunho laugh and take a look on his watch.

“okay, Jaejoong thanks for entertaining me and gave me pain too. But actually I have an appointment with important clients here on this cafe and that client will be here in few minutes. What should i do now? My clothes were stained with coffee. And i possibly won’t met them half like this.” Yunho said, make Jaejoong even more feel guilty.

“oh my god, i really am sorry.” Jaejoong bit his lips, he really caused big trouble this time.

Yunho’s phone beeped and he answer

“yes, oh you are there already? Wait a minute i will come as soon as possible.” Yunho then hung up the phone and Jaejoong gulp in fear.

“they already come?” Jaejoong asks and Yunho nods. Jaejoong then open one of the locker and gave yunho his sweatshirt

“what is this?”

“just wear it, you want to meet them right?”

“yeah but—“

“hurry up and wear it.” Jaejoong said. Yunho shake his head and wear the sweatshirt. He felt much younger when he wear it.

“it doesn’t look bad on you.” Jaejoong said, fortunately he brought along the best cloth he had that he even spent money on it.

Yunho then  stand up and look at the mirror, adjusting the new clothes on his body

“yeah, not bad. But they definitely will laugh at me. Never in my work life i wear this while have a meeting.” Yunho said, he then thanked Jaejoong and goes out of the room. Whew Jaejoong felt relieved.

---------------------------

Jaejoong goes back to the cashier place and he take a glance at the clock. 10 minutes again before his shift ended. He wonder if Yunho will having his meeting for long time or not because he need the shirt back. It was one of the expensive thing he ever spent his money on.

Yunho was talking with his clients, his face is so serious and Jaejoong can’t help but adore the man face.

“hi Jaejoong Hyung, may i place my order?” one familiar cheerful voice greet Jaejoong and disrupt his thought about Yunho. His crush is here!

“yes of course Changmin, the usual?” Jaejoong smile at him and the tall boy nods

“and one strawberry smoothie too.” Changmin said again, Jaejoong finally notice a girl behind his back

“oh, you brought a girlfriend?” Jaejoong wink at him

“ugh, Hyung.. no—not yet.” Changmin whisper shyly and scratch the back of his head while the girl behind him blushed

“Oppa, i will find us a seat.” She said and hurriedly go from there.

“both of you were so cute together.” Jaejoong fake a laugh and then make his order, he knows he didn’t deserve such a man like changmin but still it hurts him so much. Changmin is his Junior, two years younger than him. they get close because they are in Music Club together, Changmin is a really gentle and quiet boy. He sing so well and could take your breath away when he plays a guitar. He is just that handsome but Jaejoong knows Changmin will never be his.

“he bring the girl again.” Junsu suddenly pop up of nowhere and help Jaejoong

“yep.” Jaejoong shortly answer

“you okay?” Junsu asks and he nods

“here, i will make that smoothie.” Jaejoong laugh, Junsu always be his bestfriend no matter what

“don’t call her like that, she seem like a nice girl.”

“well yeah, Changmin always find himself a nice girl and this time they seem full of love with each other.” Junsu said, he then take over when Jaejoong excuse himself to locker room because his shift almost ended. And also Jaejoong need to calm himself down before he does anything stupid to those lovebirds.

Junsu then hand Changmin his order and Changmin paid him

“Junsu Hyung, where is Jaejoong Hyung?”

“oh, his shift is almost ended so he prepare to go home.” Junsu try his best to not sound rude to this innocent boy, Changmin never know Jaejoong interested in him anyway.

“awww, i actually want to ask a few assignment to him.”

“well, you can text him later?” Junsu suggest, he print the bill and gave Changmin his change

“thank you.” Changmin smile at Junsu and walk to his girl who already found them a seat.

Jaejoong sat all alone on the locker room and put off his apron. Today is worst enough for him and there come Changmin suffering him more. Taking a deep big sigh Jaejoong palm his face.

“what is this Jaejoong, you should be happy for him!” Jaejoong said to himself

“oh, so you like that tall boy?” startled, Jaejoong didn’t notice that Yunho is there leaning on the door and sit beside him

“huh? N—nope!”

“don’t lie to me. I always know when people lie.” Yunho said

“what the , you barely know me.” Jaejoong answer and Yunho smile

“and sir, give me back my sweatshirt.”

“why?”

“well, that sweatshirt is my favorite and i need them back.” Jaejoong said

“but i couldn’t go back home half , right?” Yunho try to reason, actually he could gave a call to one of his worker and bring him a shirt but teasing Jaejoong is fun so he won’t do it.

Jaejoong look at Yunho and sigh, he is right so what should he do?

“how about this, i will wash your shirt right away in my house and after it dry you gave my sweatshirt back.” Jaejoong said

“so, i should follow you home?” Yunho ask and Jaejoong nods

“you invited a stranger you barely know into your house right now, don’t you feel scared?”

“well, it’s not like you could steal anything in my house.” Jaejoong said, he wear his bag and walk out and Yunho tailing him from behind. Junsu eyeing them curiously while waving Jaejoong goodbye.

As soon as Jaejoong goes out, Changmin called him and walk to him. the girl were beside him and Jaejoong fake a smile

“what is it, Changmin?”

“Hyung, i really need your help about this assignment. It was the similar work you have done before so do you have time for tomorrow? Pleaseeeee teach meee!” Changmin said, Yunho look at this tall boy and realized he doesn’t have any idea if Jaejoong like him

“uhm, well—“ Jaejoong want to answer but Yunho cut in

“he can’t, because tomorrow we will go on a date. Right baby?” Yunho smile at Jaejoong and grab his shoulder close, Jaejoong widen his eyes.

“wha—“

“you are what?” Changmin asks, confused

“i’m Jaejoong’s boyfriend.” Yunho said, this time smile widely at Changmin. Changmin’s girl squeals quietly and her eyes sparkling hearing those words.

“is that true, Hyung? I mean i never thought you are swing that way.” Changmin said uneasy, Jaejoong try to release from Yunho’s grip but this damn man is too strong

“well, i—yes he is my boyfriend. I’m sorry i can’t teach you tomorrow.” Jaejoong finally give in, he think Yunho just want to help him

“ugh, Hyung why are you sorry? It’s okay! And uhm I am totally okay with that kind of thing Hyung! It’s just i’m surprised thats all. If you don’t have time it’s okay, sorry for bothering you and good night.” Changmin said and bow to both of them in respect. He then hold the girl hand and walk out the cafe. Jaejoong felt his legs weaken but trying to stand still.

“that kind of thing? Hah, that boy clearly homophobic i told you.” Yunho scoffs and Jaejoong push him

“why are you doing that?”

“i just want to help you. Look, that boy is scared to death when he found out you are a gay! What if you told him you like him? he will move to another school i bet.” Yunho said and Jaejoong sigh

“this is the worst.”

------------------------------

“this... is your house?” Yunho come inside the small house and Jaejoong nods

“yeah, what is wrong?”

“this is even smaller than my bathroom!”

“well sir, i am poor as hell so save your sarcasm elsewhere.” Jaejoong said, he then take Yunho’s stain shirt and go to the bathroom to wash it.

“sorry, but hey please stop calling me sir. I’m not that old.” Yunho said

“aren’t you in forties or something?”

“nope, i’m 35.” Yunho said and Jaejoong laugh

“still old for me.”

“you look thirty though.” Yunho said and Jaejoong glare at him

“the ? I’m 25 thank you.”

“still old for me.” Yunho repeat his word and Jaejoong back to his work

“do you think you could make the stain go away?” Yunho change the topic and Jaejoong shrug

“at least we can make the smell go away. How much the shirt costed?”

“5 thousand dollars.” Yunho said, Jaejoong muttered angrily hearing those answer.

Yunho sit on Jaejoong’s small bed and said

“you sleep in this?” he curiously asks and Jaejoong cursed at him

“damn, sorry. I’m just asking, geez..”

Jaejoong rinse the shirt for one last time and put it on the dryer. He then sat on his bed too

“the stain is in there but it less visible. It will dry on 30 minutes so after the thing beeped you go wear the shirt and go home. I need to sleep because after meeting you my head is aching terribly.” Jaejoong said, Yunho laugh

“well, after meeting you i can’t stop laughing.”

“does my life seem so funny to you?” Jaejoong throws a pillow at Yunho’s face

“Yes, it does.”

“ you.” Jaejoong cursed and then lie down on his bed. As soon as he felt the warm bed, it hard for him to keep his eyes open. The last thing he saw was Yunho’s smug face and then he fall asleep.

Noticing that Jaejoong had fall asleep, Yunho unsure what to do now. He then just sat there, playing games in his phone and the dryer machine finally beeped. He did as Jaejoong told him and take his shirt. He feel the shirt is totally dry and the stain is not quite visible. Actually he shouldn’t make a big fuss over this damn shirt because he simply could buy another shirt. But that time when Jaejoong beg him for mercy is so damn funny, he knew playing with Jaejoong is amusing and he was right.

He take off the sweatshirt and wear his shirt. The smell of cheap detergent remind him of home. His mother used to wash his clothes like this before and now it just a pleasant memories.

He folded the sweatshirt neatly and decide to buy Jaejoong another one that better than this. He then writes Jaejoong a note and left his place.

--------------------------

Jaejoong let out a faint yawn and stretch his body. He is so damn tired but he need to wake up and work. What happen yesterday felt like a dream to him, and then he notice a small paper on his desk.

 

My shirt is ruined but i have no choice to wear it back home.

And you still owe me this, i hope you will never runaway from me.

Ps: 02535367839, that was my number, call me.

-Yunho-

 

“holy , of course it wasn’t a dream.” Jaejoong said, he punch Yunho’s number to his phone and named it under “Rich Bastard”

And then it hits him, the whole thing with Changmin is real and he yell in frustation

“damn, what should i do when i faced him in club?”

Jaejoong make himself a breakfast and text Yunho

 

To: Rich Bastard

From: Me

What else do you want? This is Jaejoong.

 

In the next few minutes, Yunho replied

 

From: Rich Bastard

To: Me

You have a date with me, remember? Meet me at xx or should i pick you up?

 

This man really are crazy, Jaejoong thought.

 

To: Rich Bastard

From: Me

Ughhhh fine. But i need to work until 6pm so we will have the “date” on 7 pm. How about it?

 

From: Rich Bastard

To: Me

Who the is working in the weekend but yeah this is a “Jaejoong” we talk about so alright. 7pm don’t be late, sweetie~

 

Jaejoong scoffs at the reply but think that he should just play it nicely so Yunho won’t have him to pay. He is lucky he just met Yunho that is seriously sick in the head or else he would work his off for the rest of his life just to pay for a damn suits.

------------------------------

When Jaejoong arrived at the date place, it was just some movie date but Yunho wearing his suits again, make Jaejoong irritated. He walk angrily and approach Yunho

“hi” Yunho greet him but Jaejoong glare at him

“what’s wrong?”

“did you wear a damn expensive suit everyday? It’s Saturday you bastard.” Jaejoong asks and Yunho laugh

“why? You didn’t like me in suits?”

“God, you are so dumb. You make me look like a little when standing beside you because you wear this.” Jaejoong said and pointed his arms harshly

“Jaejoong you may forget but you are indeed a little whether i wear my suits or not.” Yunho smirk and Jaejoong groan

“get in, the movie is about to start.” He said and drag Yunho inside.

After the movie, they decided, oh no it was Yunho that suggested they should eat. Jaejoong felt uncomfortable at people stare at him because he walk with Yunho.

“see, i look like a beggar and people can’t stop staring at me. It’s all because of you!” Jaejoong accused Yunho again and again

“so what do you want? Should i dress like a beggar too?” Yunho asks in mocking tone and Jaejoong slaps his arm

“i will never go out in public ever again with you. Never.” Jaejoong said, and Yunho smile

“but Jaejoong, you still owe me so many dates. I can just order you around.” Jaejoong clicked his tongue

“fine, but not again in a public place.” Jaejoong said

“hm, then it was fine if you come to my house?”

“huh? Yunho just admit it, you do targetting my body since the beginning.” Jaejoong squint his eyes suspiciously at Yunho

“do i?” Yunho tap his head, acting like he was thinking hard.

“arghhhhhhh forget it.” Jaejoong stomp his feet angrily and they got inside a restaurant.

After ordering their food, Yunho give Jaejoong a bag and Jaejoong confused

“what is this?”

“open it.” Yunho said and smile, Jaejoong open the bag and there was a sweatshirt and Jaejoong look at the pricetag. Yunho definitely left it in there for Jaejoong to see.

“is it for me?” Jaejoong asks and Yunho nods

“why?”

“well, your sweatshirt is sure make the skin goes itchy, that is why i bought you a new one with good fabric. It will make you comfortable and—“ Jaejoong throw the sweatshirt on Yunho face and Yunho laugh

“what the ?”

“Yunho, why did you keep mocking me?” Yunho shake his head and throw it back to Jaejoong

“i’m not mocking you, Jaejoong. This is my thanks for you to lend me the sweatshirt. You should be grateful.”

“and why did you left the pricetag here? So i could see that this gift from you is costed 10 times the price of my sweatshirt?” Jaejoong said and Yunho smile

“nah, i never take the pricetag out when i buy something. it’s not necesarry anyway, just pull it off if you didn’t like it.” Yunho said, Jaejoong cross his arms.

They ate in silence and Yunho think Jaejoong was really mad. Guess he went too far this time. After finishing the last bite, Yunho can’t help but ask Jaejoong

“Jaejoong, are you mad at me?”

“no.”

“then why are you so quiet? You are so talkative and this is weird if you didn’t talk.” Yunho said, silent Jaejoong is not fun to play with.

“i’m just wondering, what good it would do to you to playing date with me like this? And the whole thing with Changmin? do you ever realize what have you done? I could never face him in the college now all thanks to you.” Yunho take a deep sigh and look at Jaejoong

“i’m sorry. It’s just i have fun whenever i’m around you so i thought i will keep you by my side. And i just want to save you from the tall boy and help you to face with reality. If i was wrong then, i’m sorry.” Yunho said, looking at Yunho’s face Jaejoong know this guy is telling the truth

“God Yunho, you should tell me that from the start.” Jaejoong finally smile, Yunho smile back at him and he thought a smiley Jaejoong is more fun to be with.

“you are really an idiot.” Jaejoong said and continue eating the dessert.

 

------------------------

As the time goes by, they gradually become closer as friend. Yunho still the biggest for Jaejoong and still as annoying as ever but in the meantime Jaejoong find that Yunho act like that because he never had a friend before. He found out that Yunho already start his business since he was twenty so there is no time for him to playing around. Let alone have a girlfriend because Yunho is a workaholic, he would work 24hours nonstop if possible. People around him is worker who has serious face and always distance themselves from Yunho because who want to be buddy with your boss right? so meeting someone like Jaejoong is something new for him.

And they still playing date.

“tell me.” Junsu whisper in Jaejoong’s ears

“what?”

“you and that rich man in suits.”

“huh?”

“he totally glued on you. You guys dating?” Jaejoong just laugh at his word

“no, silly. We are friend.”

“i didn’t know you could be friend with a male.”

“well, i did with you, see?” Junsu groan with this answer

“duh, this is different. I mean that rich man is totally handsome and your type to the core!”

“true but with him.. nope it won’t be.”

“don’t tell me, you still hung on Changmin?” Jaejoong just smile weakly at Junsu and he pouts, sighing when look at the open door

“the dense is here.” Junsu rolls his eyes and then he gestured Jaejoong that he will take their order

“good night, what would you like to order?” Junsu ask Changmin and he smile but this time is not as shining as before

“hi Junsu Hyung, where is Jaejoong Hyung?”

“he had another work to do. so your order?”

“oh, the usual.” Changmin said, his long neck looking around for Jaejoong figure

“can you tell Jaejoong Hyung that i want to talk to him?” Junsu raised one of his eyebrows in confusion and shrug his shoulder

“only if he is done with his work. He can’t possibly slacking off in this busy day.” Junsu said and the tall boy nods

Junsu make Changmin his order and take a glance at him. Changmin solemnly look at his shoes below. Does he have a fight with his new girlfriend?

Junsu gave him the cup and Changmin mutter his thanks, he then find a seat and just sat there while looking outside the window.

Junsu then goes to the back and met Jaejoong.

“Jae, Changmin want to talk to you.”

“about what?”

“i don’t know! But it seems he is sad.” Jaejoong bit his lips, of course Changmin will always come to him when he has ‘girls’ problem.

“what do you think i should do?” Jaejoong ask Junsu

“here my friend, i ask you seriously. Do you want to let him go or not?”

Jaejoong sigh, of course he want to break free from this unrequited love. it was totally unhealthy for him but still, he need Changmin by his side even as just friend.

“it’s hard, Junsu.” Jaejoong finally said, and Junsu pat his shoulder

“then, you should go and meet him.” Junsu smile at his friend, Jaejoong nods and goes to Changmin

The tall boy look up and gave him a sad smile. Jaejoong sit in front of him.

“what is it, Changmin?”

“Hyung, you are too busy these day i can’t even reach you.” Changmin said

“i’m sorry, you know i take 2 part time job.”

“yeah, and you even got lover now. Your time is limited.” Changmin said and sigh. at the mention of lover, it reminds Jaejoong that this poor boy didn’t know the truth.

“what’s wrong with the sad face, hm?”

“we got into fight, Hyung. She said i control her too much. But i did that because i really love her and look what i’ve got.”

“girls is hard to understand, Changmin.”

“is that why you date a man? I mean does dating a man have the difference?” Jaejoong chuckles at his question

“Hyung!”

“look, Changmin. apparently it doesn’t matter who you date is, whether is male or female. It actually depends on both your understanding and trust. But truthfully yes, dating a man have less complicated things.” Jaejoong said and smile softly at Changmin. the tall boy nods and lean on the chair. he then let out soft groan

“if i knew everything will be like this, i would try to date you Hyung. I mean your feminine feature even closer to a girl. and you are not a complicated person.” Jaejoong widen his eyes at his word, trying hard not to scold Changmin. how could he even say things like that? makes his heart waver a bit?

“don’t Changmin. don’t even try. Being gay means that all of the society is your enemy.” Jaejoong said

“i don’t mention i want to be a gay. I said i only want to date you, Hyung.” Jaejoong try to calm his heart and his finger shaking at those words, Changmin sure know how to make his world upside down.

“Changmin, i—“

“yeah, now that i think about it, you actually fit all the criteria to be my lover. You are gentle, understanding and warm. You always be there if i sad or happy. but too bad you already have a lover.” Changmin said and then drink his coffee.

“and why? Are you dissapointed because i snatch him first?” a low angry voice came behind Jaejoong and it shock both him and Changmin.

“Yunho.” Jaejoong said softly, Changmin smirk and stand, levelling himself with Yunho and he is satisfied that he is taller than him.

“what if i say yes?” Changmin said, looking smugly at Yunho

“this brat— you are just an useless brat that still took money from your parents and use to treat your girls with it. I am the real man here and don’t even dream to date Jaejoong.“

“so what? if i graduated i will become richer than you old man!”

“don’t joke with me.”

“Yunho stop.” Jaejoong come in between them and stop them, he held Yunho’s hand and pull him away

“Changmin, let’s talk later.” Jaejoong said

“yeah Hyung, let’s talk when that old man is not around.” Changmin mock, and Jaejoong try his best to drag Yunho away from there.

“what are you doing?” Jaejoong ask Yunho as soon as they got into the locker room, Yunho look at Jaejoong disbelief

“i just save you.”

“save me from what?”

“from that confuse boy.” Jaejoong sigh

“since when you are so nosy about me?”

“Jaejoong, i thought we are friend. And i just want to help you! That boy is only confuse so he said those thing to you. Don’t waver!”

“i’m not wavering or anything! You know i think i should tell him the truth that we are not even dating.” Jaejoong said

“don’t..”

“yunho, i’m done lying to him. and right now he had trouble with his girl, i should help him and tell him the truth.”

“do you think if he know we both fake it he will come to you? Once he settles with his girl you’ll be forgotten, Jae.”

“i don’t care! At least i’m not lying to him.” Jaejoong shout, Yunho pin him to the wall

“you will get your heart broken.” Yunho warn Jaejoong, emphasize every word of it.

“i don’t care, let me go!” Jaejoong try to break free but Yunho is too strong, his eyes widen when he felt Yunho’s lips on his.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds and Yunho finally let Jaejoong go. He then angrily go out from there, leaving Jaejoong dumbfounded.

‘what the that just happening.’ Jaejoong thought.

---------------------------------

It’s marked 2 weeks since Yunho last came to the coffee shop. Usually after he is done with his work or just drop in for coffee break. His annoying smug would comment every poor thing Jaejoong does and he would smack his head for it. Jaejoong look at the outside and sigh. he could still feel the kiss and he blushed at the thought.

“that rich man finally stops coming huh?” Junsu ask, checking the list of storage while standing beside Jaejoong

“maybe he found another coffee shop.” Jaejoong answer and back to his work. Junsu purse his lips

“did something happen between both of you?” Jaejoong hesitated to answer

“oh cmon, we are agree no secret, hm?”

“do you remember when Changmin come to the shop, you said he want to talk to me right?” Jaejoong said, and Junsu nods. After that he explain everything to Junsu and he gasp

“Changmin that , and what Yunho kiss you???”

“heiy, not so loud.” Jaejoong sigh

“but why? Is he jealous of Changmin?”

“i don’t know.”

“Jaejoong, he definitely forbid you to tell Changmin the truth. He want to claim you from Changmin.”

“arghhhh this whole thing giving me headache.” Jaejoong grunt

“and, you tell Changmin?”

“not yet, i couldn’t find the right time.”

“jaejoong, i think you should text Yunho. apologize and ask for explanation why he kiss you. Do it.”

“but Junsu..”

“Jae, do it. what if Yunho actually likes you? And how about you, do you like him? his kiss? How it feels?” Junsu and Jaejoong blushed

“look at how red your face is. Now go call him.” Jaejoong look at the time

“i can’t, he is working right now.”

“it’s fine, only few minutes tho.”

Jaejoong dialling Yunho’s number but he didn’t answer

“he is not picking up.” Jaejoong said, what if Yunho hates him now?

Actually, Yunho’s word keep playing on Jaejoong’s mind. He absolutely know nothing good will come if he tell Changmin the whole thing. He is not dumb enough to believe that Changmin will date him for real. Jaejoong know Changmin is confused just like Yunho said.

And Jaejoong glad he didn’t do what he want to do at first, because Changmin is back to lovey dovey with his girlfriend. But now it doesn’t bother him anymore, what bother him is the feel of Yunho’s kiss still linger on his lips.

Junsu is right, he should make things right with Yunho. when Jaejoong still busy with his thought, his phone beeped. He almost jump in happiness when seeing the caller ID

“hello..”

“yes, Jaejoong what is wrong? It’s rare for you to call. I just go out from meeting.” Jaejoong can’t believe he actually miss this voice so much

“uhm, can we talk tonight? In cafe?”

“sure, what time?”

“8pm.”

“got it.”

“uhm Yunho...”

“yes?”

“have a nice day.”

Jaejoong immediately hang up after saying that, seriously he just blurted out the word and now he felt shy

Yunho felt his face warm after hearing Jaejoong cute voice in the end. He is certain about his feeling after he decide to kiss Jaejoong and he was right. He is in love with Jaejoong.

For the past two weeks, he didn’t come to meet Jaejoong because he is afraid that Jaejoong already come to Changmin and they become lover for real. This thing annoy him so much to the point he scold all of his underling mistake. And today Jaejoong take the initiative to talk, he was so happy he could eat a bunch of sugar.

But luck wasn’t on his side.

His work overflowed and by the time 7pm he still got a load of work. He groan in frustation and call one of his worker

“can i leave now?”

“no sir, you have to stay to sign the paper.” The worker carefully said and Yunho groan again, this time louder and it scares the worker in front of him

“tell them to work their asses faster than ever. God damn!” he cursed and back to his work. He decided to call Jaejoong and inform him.

“jaejoong?”

“yes, Yunho what’s up?”

“seems like i can’t come on 8, i still have a lot of work to do.” he said in desperation while looking at the pile of paper on his desk. There is a moment of silence and Yunho can guess that Jaejoong probably angry

“Jaejoong, sorry..”

“that’s okay Yunho. i should know you are busy. What about you finish your work first and come to my house after you done?” Jaejoong said, and Yunho thank all the god that exist in this world

“i will, definitely. But wait for me don’t fall asleep.” Jaejoong laugh from the other side and lift up Yunho’s spirit

“okay, see you later.”

“see you.”

Yunho hang up and then working even faster, signed all the damn document in front of him and trying hard to get it done.

 

---------------------

It’s almost 11pm when Yunho is done, all of his staff were exhausted and lifeless but Yunho look so cheerful. He then applaud to all of them, apologize for being rude under the work tension and promise them to treat some food tomorrow and the staff back on smile again. they all cheer him up and Yunho waves his goodbye.

Jaejoong cook several foods for Yunho because he is not sure about Yunho’s favorite. But from their playing date, Jaejoong found out that Yunho absolutely like fried chicken and Jaejoong make a lot of it.

The knock on his door makes him almost jump. He nervously open the door and reveals Jung Yunho still in his suits. Jaejoong used to hate seeing him in suits but now he look so gorgeus. Love sure change everything.

“hi.” Yunho greeted and smile, Jaejoong notice his cheek kinda red and Jaejoong chuckles

“what?”

“nothing.” Jaejoong close the door as Yunho get in. At least he is not the only one who is nervous tonight.

They eat in silence, only Yunho compliment his food for few times but then silence again. when they done eating, Jaejoong decide they should just discuss the matters.

“Yunho, i want to ask.”

“about what?”

“why did you kiss me that night?”

“uhm.. that...” Yunho sighs, rubbing the back of his neck and smile shyly

“well, i’m jealous of you getting closer to Changmin. i mean, damn i like you Jaejoong. There i say it.” Yunho said and Jaejoong smile at him

“since when?”

“i don’t know, but the only thing i know that i want to kill Changmin everytime you said his name.”

“that was harsh. Changmin is a nice boy tho.” Jaejoong laugh

“i know, but i just can’t help it. his arrogant kiddo face always piss me off.” Yunho said

“how about you?” he added, Jaejoong look at Yunho. he is rich, handsome and nice. A complete package but Jaejoong was afraid Yunho is just too far from his reach.

“of course i like you too, Yunho. you won’t be still alive until the kiss if i didn’t like you back then. But are we even possible?”

“what do you mean?”

“i mean, look at us. We live in separated world. You are rich and i am poor. Have no family in sight and just a man who try to survive everyday.”

“is that even a problem?”

“of course it is. What will your family said about this? Your friends? Your circle? I think i didn’t deserve you, Yunho.” Jaejoong sadly said, Yunho smile at him

“i don’t ing care, Jaejoong. Look, i build my business from the scratch so i don’t care what people said because they didn’t give their damn money to me. I’m living my life from my own sweat so, let them say whatever they said.” Yunho said, he takes Jaejoong hands and kiss it

“awww, aren’t you such a romantic?”

“only for you, my poor lover.” Yunho grins

“but seriously Yunho, how about your family?”

“both my parents pass away long time ago. I’m only living with my sister right now.”

“sorry to hear that.” Jaejoong said but Yunho shrug his shoulder

“that’s okay, it’s already so long anyway.”

“and you, are you even  gay in the beginning? I mean maybe you are just confuse this time, just like you said about Changmin to me?”

“i’m not confuse. Look i maybe not gay but when i see you i perfectly clear that i might gay.”

“so, did i turn you gay?” Jaejoong smirk

“if that makes you happy then yes, you turn me gay.” Yunho said, and they laugh together.

“can i stay the night?” Yunho asks

“huh? Do you think you could sleep in this kind of bed?” Jaejoong asking back

“well of course! With you by my side everything seem possible Jaejoong” Jaejoong face blushing upon hearing that.

“aren’t you such a sweet talker?” Jaejoong said

“only for you.” Yunho answers

After taking warm bath in Jaejoong’s small bathroom and keep saying that he love the smell of bathroom because is smell like Jaejoong, Yunho settles himself beside Jaejoong who already lay in bed. The bed is rather small for two grown up man like them to sleep

“this is not going to work.” Jaejoong giggles, realize that they might have some difficulties moving around in sleep.

“it is. If we sleep hugging, that’s all.” Yunho said and laugh.

Silence wrap them up and both of them just lay there, smiling at the ceiling.

“jae...”

“hmm...”

“since when you start having crush on Changmin.”

“do you really wanna hear it?” Yunho turn around and smile at Jaejoong

“i just want to know what quality those brat have to capture your heart.” Jaejoong laugh

“where to start, uhm i’m on the second year in college when he is just a freshmen. He come to the club bringing his guitar along and ask me whether this is the music club or not. That time, he looks so damn cool with glossy black hair and his smile... i guess you could say i fall in love at first sight with him. when he sing and plays guitar wow i am melted on the spot.” Jaejoong chuckles saying that

“stop right there, i didn’t want to hear it anymore.” Yunho pouts, he then reach out to Jaejoong’s face and peck his lips. after that he caressing Jaejoong’s face

“i should find you sooner before you discover that brat.” Yunho said

“but now we find each other, right?” Jaejoong smiles, enjoying Yunho’s touch on his face. he then place his head on Yunho’s arms. Yunho kiss his temple lightly

“yeah, and i’m really glad that i find you.”

“you know, Jae. I will buy you a pair of suits tomorrow and then we go on date!”

“why should we wore suits when go dating?” Jaejoong cringe at the thought

“well. It was because you spill coffee on my expensive suits that we met. So our first date as couple, we should wearing it. and you will not look like a beggar anymore beside me.” Both laughing at the thought, their silly meetings and fight in the first time look really funny. Neither of them know they will end up together like this.

Jaejoong cuddle up to Yunho and close his eyes. Meeting Yunho indeed is the best thing ever happen in his life.

“good night, Jaejoongie.” Yunho softly whisper, kiss his lips softly and then tighten his arms around Jaejoong.

 

-END-

 

a/n: thanks for reading!

comments, votes and subscribed were loved :3

should i make the sequel or??? xD

Yunjae Is Love!