Wonyoung finally meets Irene

Way back 2004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the encounter happened between Wonyoung and the mysterious girl wearing a black cloak. She finally have decided to meet Irene her aunt as soon as possible with the help of Yujin.

Wonyoung and Yujin was at the car on the way to Bae's residence to meet up with Irene and talk to the girl.

After short ride from Yujin's home all the way here they have finally arrived at the Bae's residence. Yujin and Wonyoung got out of the car and take a look at the place.

Wonyoung have a take a look at their house.

'it seems that they have renovate the house of us it looks so different from where I grew up.' Wonyoung thought at herself as she was staring at their house.

"Are you ready?" Yujin asked making Wonyoung looked at him and nods.

The man smiled.

"Yeah let's go." Wonyoung said.

Yujin and Wonyoung stayed in front of the door. Wonyoung took a deep sigh as Yujin was now knocking on the door.

 

 

 

 

 

A couple of knocks was heard all over the house, Joohyun was the only person left for today at the house.

She was currently sitting at the couch while watching at the television when she heard someone was knocking on the door.

" Is it joy? Maybe she just left something..." Irene said to herself.

Joohyun walked towards the door to open it and when she opened the door she saw a girl and a boy in front.

Making her confuse.

"Ahmm...who are you two?" Irene asked as she frown. While looking at them.

" Hi ahmm...I'm Yujin and this is my Friend Wonyoung." Yujin said and offered a hand at Irene which she accepted gladly as he was introducing Wonyoung to irene.

Irene smiled at the two.

"Oh nice to meet you too, I'm Irene are you two perhaps new in this subdivision?" Irene asked.

"Yeah we have just arrived a couple of weeks ago, we just want to have some friends." Yujin said and smiled making Irene nods.

"I see would you like to come inside?" Irene asked the two.

Yujin take a look on Wonyoung and ask her if she was fine.

"Wonyoung....." Yujin said.

Making Wonyoung take a look at Yujin and nods.

"Yeah that would be great." Wonyoung said. And smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


As Yujin and Wonyoung was not around. A car stopped at the front of Yujin's house. Chaeyeon dropped his things at the ground and take a look at the house.

"It's time....to fix this mess." Chaeyeon said.

He walk towards the house and opened the door. He get in with his bags and closed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"So how old are you two again?" Irene asked as she sips on the juice. 

" I'm 24." Wonyoung said and smiled as she was holding a glass of juice that Irene prepares for them.

"And I'm 25 I'm older than her by year." Yujin said and smiled too.

Irene nods smiled.

"So I'm older than you two." Irene said and chuckled.

Making Yujin and Wonyoung smiled at the older girl. As they are busy talking and telling stories about their selves suddenly someone came in inside making them look at the new comer.

"Irene...?" Seungwan asked.

As he was looking at Irene he saw two unfamiliar faces in front of him.

" Seungwan you came." Irene said and stood up to come where h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter