Someday

You'll be my Boyfriend

Silently, I sat down on my chair at our Chemistry class while my eyes never left the two apples of my eyes. They were laughing at each other's laugh, It would really like a moment at some other eyes. The whole class stands up, almost in synchronize but I ruined it. I stood up realizing my seatmate poking my shoulders, telling me to stand up. I nodded and moved my head back to the two boys, only to see Minho looking at me too. I slightly blushed at how his eyes were so fiery while looking at me with an unreadable expression.

Casually, he averts his attention to our professor, as If what he did was completely normal. Staring at a girl without any meaning on why he did it. I did the same a few minutes later but the reason of it still lingers on my mind on what was his eyes telling me. Surely he ain't saying me he likes me, nope, his eyes were too cold. Maybe.. "Gasp!" I panted out, realizing he might have noticed on how I bore holes on them as I stared at them intently. I face palmed myself, "That must be the reason.." I murmured to myself, feeling the embarrassment even more the second I replay the moment he looked at me.


The whole period, I didn't dare to look at them. Scared Minho might catch me again and give me that fiery eyes again, although It was hot. But It was embarrassing, but I already confessed to him with my heart-warming chocolate cake I gave him--them. Right, I gave it to them, not just him. He might think I'm a hormone crazy teenager who can't decide who to love. I sighed heavily, picked myself up lazily from my chair and walked out to my next class, which Minho was in too.

"Hi sister!" Mae Rin greeted me, I greeted her with a faint wave. "What's wrong? That's not how a person should feel after being oh so courageous giving her crush her homemade chocolate cake." She emphasized the crush part. "That wasn't even a confession, It was more like telling him he's not the only one you feel the way you're feeling.." I said, full of grudge. "Well, atleast he knows now." She says, failing to make my mood energized. "Oh! Here's my next class, see you later Jee." She says with a smile and enters the room. I continued to walk to my destination, not really caring on what's happening around me.

Suddenly, I hear the school bell ring. Snapping out of daydream land, I widen my eyes and sees that my next class was still far from where I am. "Oh Fudge!" I exclaimed, running with my short legs. By the time I arrived at my class, I was catching up with my breathe. I was never the most athletic person, I was more of a walking is an exercise so I don't need to do sports person. "You're late, Miss Park." Miss Goo greets me with her stern voice. I murmured a 'mianhae' and walks to where I was supposed to sit. Only to see someone was already sitting on it, "Uhmm, this is my seat?" I ask, he tells me that we're having an activity and a girl and a boy are going to pair up.

I puffed my cheeks out, searching for an available seat, My eyes widen and my heart beated fast. The only seat that was empty was beside where Minho's cute friend was. I nervously gulped down my saliva and hurriedly sat down beside him. I tried to listen to what the teacher was telling us on what to do, really, but every word seems to fade out as I feel his gaze on me with a boyish smile. "Uhmm.." He finally speaks, I feel like I'm on cloud nine just by hearing his voice. I looked at him with a nervous expression while murmuring a yes. "You're the on who gave us the cake, right?"He asked, gently. I nodded, He smiled. "Thanks, by the way. Minho and I liked it, but you don't mind that I share it with my girlfriend right?" He asks, aww that was...wait. GIRLFRIEND?! G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D?! I feel like ripping off my heart and smash it on his face.

What part of valentines does he not understand, I gave out a fake smile and nodded. But when he finally looks away, I frowned. A mixture of hurt and somehow regret of even thinking a cute guy like him be available. "Oh!" He exclaims, "Minho!" He continues, calling out to the name that was enough to make me faint. "Donghae, you're on my seat." He says without much emotion, So his name was Donghae. Wait, what?! He was just saving his seat?! How lucky this day could be. "Yes, I know. And I found you a partner for you activity. See? I'm a great friend." Donghae says with an enthusiastic expression, but fades when Minho pushes him and ignores his cute aeygo. "Meanie.." He murmurs, and walks toward the exit door.

"Mister Lee!" Miss Goo shouts out to him but he never looked back, a cute rebel guy. That made me feel more attracted to him, I sighed dreamily. "So what's our activity?" Minho talks to me, out of the blue. For almost after 14 years, he decides to talk to me again. OH. "Something about the Gas Law.." I tell him, not looking at his beautiful face. "What do we have to do?" He asks again, looking at the blackboard. "Well..Since we're talking about the Combined Gas Law, our professor wants us to make a mini drama that can be related to our topic." I explained, now having the courage to look at him now his not looking at me.

"Well that's a bit weird...Do you have anything in mind?" He now places his cheek on his balled fist lazily. I squealed inside my head, "Well since, the Temperature will rise once the Volume also rises up and the Pressure goes down when that happens. What about..Like a love drama?" Realizing at what I said, I almost face palmed myself. "A Love Drama, why?" He asks, now looking at me. "W-well..Let's say this girl..has a crush on this cute guy and finds out his deeply in love with another girl. As their love becomes more special, the girls hopes decreases." I said out, stuttering at the beginning. Amused, he rose his eyebrow up and nodded.

"So you'll be the girl who has a crush on somebody and I'll be the guy..and the skeleton would be the girl I'm in love with." He pointed the skeleton hanged on the wall without any clue on how lucky it was. I chuckled, nodding. We discussed on how should we portray the drama and how the girl would confess to the guy, suggesting my now empty box of chocolate cake to be our props as a confession gift. Nervously, I agreed to it.


Our teacher started to call us out one by one, I felt relieved that we were the only ones to  talk about love. But I also felt nervous, how the way the class cooed when me and Minho stood up. He lazily pulled down his so called 'girlfriend' and placed her down on the teacher's chair. "Camera, Lights, Action!" Everybody shouted, and we started out act. At first, It was seen on how giddy I was when I saw Minho walking casually, I half ment the act. Then i brought out my box of chocolate cake, which was empty, and hopped to where he was. I poked him childishly, he looked at me eyes rising. I pushed the box into his shoulder, "Here..I-i..I like you!" I confessed, I meant it tho. I blushed hard while Minho was a bit stunned. He accepts the box and pats my head lightly, everybody squealed. I smiled widely and hopped away from the scene. He started to do some act with his skeleton girlfriend and gives her the chocolate cake I spent hours to make.

I frowned, remembering on what Donghae said. I finally stepped in again in the scene, seeing the happening I gave out a heartbreaking expression and walked away. And the act continues on how the Minho fell even more with the skeleton and finally gives her a kiss, which I saw, and I frowned deeply. From a kiss, it turns into loving ways until my heart has shattered and the feelings were gone, well only in the act.

"Just like on the drama.." Minho started. "When a person sees the person he or she adores, she'll feel betrayed. And when it happens again and again, it will slowly shatter her heart until she'll feel numb and soon,the feelings are gone." He continued. "Thank You!"I chirped, and everybody clapped. I smiled at them and went back to my seat, "I think for the first time I'll be having an A+on Chemistry thanks to you." He says and breaks out a grin, well damn. That just killed me, I almost fainted but refrained myself and smiled even wider to him.


The class finally ended and everybody enjoyed themselves, especially me. Smiling, I hopped off and was excited to see my Best friend to tell her about what happened. "Hey!" Somebody called out, I scrunched my temple and looked back. Only to see Minho waving at me, the scrunches straighten and I looked at him with a soft expression. "Well..uhmm..Since you pretty much gave me a huge chance to pass Chemistry. I'll treat you for your lunch.." He says, shyly, I smiled seeing a tint of pink shades forming in his pale cheeks.

I nodded and smiled widely, 'Someday, maybe not today, You'll be my boyfriend..' I promised to myself and marking it in my mind.


This story is done!

So much inspiration!

Special thanks to One Direction's One Thing for this chapter.

Oh and..I have a new crush LOL TEENAGERS!

Hope you like this, out. ^.^-v