Troubled Heart

You'll be my Boyfriend

Bandaged fingers, big eyebags, shaking hands.

That's what I look like right now, a total mess. And you ask who the reason is? Well, there's no one to be blame but my stupid heart and the day where everybody says the most 'sweetest' day of the Year, Valentine's Day.

I woke up 3 in the morning just to bake my slightly burnt heart-shaped chocolate cake. And for who? It's not really a secret, it's none other the school's handsome charisma king, Choi Minho.

Could you describe perfection in any words? Well It's Choi Minho. The double eyelids, the cute pink lips, his charming smile, that abs of his and that flaming charisma who seems to like to burn every girl's heart. I've heard that the last girl who confessed to him, resulted to transfer on another school. Not really sure what was the reason and I hope that It won't be the same result to me today. And besides, It's Valentines Day! It's expected to have a hundred of girls confessing and giving you chocolate if you're that damn hot.

Inhaling all the oxygen I could, and breathed out all the possible carbon dioxide my body could give out. Taking little steps as I put my full attention to him and only him. But only to realize he was sitting with his 'cool friends', but one caught my eye. A pretty boy with a body who looked like spent the whole day at the gym. He smiled, suddenly my heart felt like It was going to jump out at anytime now. I think he felt my never ending stare at him as he looked at my way, I gulped. He looked at me and smiled a little and gave me that deadly wink.

HOLY MACARONI!

My eyes widen as he joined back to his friend's conversation, I felt like fainting right here and now. But then I remembered, I was supposed to give this chocolate to Minho. But now, I feel like giving it also to that cute guy beside him. What to do, What to do?

"Jee!" Someone called out to me, slightly jumping as I snapped back to reality. Facing where I assume the voice came from, I saw my best friend Mae Rin waving at me. I waved back and ran towards her, giving her a tight hug before latching myself off of her. "Happy Valentine's Day, sister! Here~" She said and placed the box of cookies in my hands. "Thanks! Sorry, coudn't make you one since you know..I'm not really good at it." I apologized she only nodded her head with a smile, then she noticed the brown box tied with a red riibon I was carrying.

"A cake? For who?" She asked, I gave her 'the look' which gave her the answer. "OMG! Why haven't you given it to him?" She asked, I sighed looking at him. "Because..I can't decide who should I give it to!!" I whined, stomping my feet like a child who never accepts defeat. "Huh, I thought you only liked him, your prince charming?" She asked with a teasing tone but I ignored it. "I thought so too, Until that cutie pie right there appeared and sliced my heart into two pieces." I said, pointing at the guy sitting next to Minho. She scrunched her eyes, "Never saw him before..But he looks cute!" She exclaimed with delight, I gave her a glare. "Back of sister, That boy is mine!" I said threatening her with my deadly glare.

*BRRRRIIING!*

"Hakeek!" I screamed, "I have to give this to either of them..But who?!" I asked myself, looking as both of them stood up preparing to leave. I gulped and had no choice, running with my slow feet. I stopped infront of them, "H-here's for you two.." I said, almost murmuring. Taking a glance at them, they didn't seem to be surprised. Instead, they grabbed my chocolate cake and didn't even bother to say thank you, although they both looked curious on what the box was hiding inside. I still felt a slight pinch in my heart on how they treated as If my gift was nothing to them.

But I couldn't understand It at all, I was said I knew Minho when we were still little, on our kindergarten days exactly. They said he liked me, but why does he act like he doesn't even know me?! Well that was a long time ago, We're already both in our third year of High School and I couldn't blame him If the feelings already faded into thin air.

But I always showed him my love, but he doesn't seem to be affected.

I secretly give him my umbrella when It suddenly rains, I put the homework he was unable to do whenever I was informed about in his locker, I give him a smile but he never gives it back. Was I invisble in his eyes?

But I just hope that whatever this feeling I get with that pretty boy he was hanging out wouldn't turn out as what I was with my Prince Charming.


Finished the first part of the two-shot

Oh and btw, about the thing i said where in kindergarten he like her, true story bro.

My old schoolmate was like that and said that he liked me but now I seem invisble to his eyes.

And now I have a crush on him Ughh....TEENAGERS.