Chapter 2

The New Girl

~Y/N POV~
 When I opened my eyes, i was surprised by the person I was kissing and instantly pulled back and pushed him away. "Mino what the do you think you're doing?" I was angry since he had cheated on me while we were dating. "come on Mattie i know you still have feelings for me since you kissed me back." He said with a smug grin on his face. I walked out in anger passed my brother Jimin. "Hey sis whats wrong and who do I have to kill?" he asked as he kept pace with my speed walking. "Chim I'm fine just was kissed by Mino you know my ex who cheated on me with Sana?" I said as I stopped at my locker and retrieved my text books out and grabbed my extra clothes and went to change into them leaving a very angry Jimin at my locker.


~Jimin POV~
Mino better leave my sister alone. He had his chance and he blew it by cheating on her with Sana. I was to angry to stand there and do nothing so I went to where Mino was and of course he was with his friends and Sana. I didn't care I walked right up to him and decked him right on the jaw. "Leave my sister alone." I stated and walked off in anger back to Y/N's locker and saw she had returned. "Where did you run off to while I was changing?" she asked me and i simply shrugged and responded "to the office I checked us both out for the rest of the day, lets go get ice cream" i said and grabbed her hand and ran out of the building and we were off to get ice cream. Once we reached the ice cream parlor, I saw that Mattie had began to smile again. "what kind would you like Y/N?" I asked her and put on a goofy smile and it made her laugh. "Cookies and cream Oppa" she smiled and I ordered for cookies and cream for her and vanilla for me before we took our seats at a booth.