Chapter 1

The New Girl

~I.M. POV~
I was walking down the hallway passing a dance studio, when I saw out of the corner of my eye a small petite girl with her hair in pigtails her hair was purple. She dyed her hair again. I thought as  I stood looking at her taking in her figure as she moved with the beat of the music she was dancing to the song 'Dally by Hyolyn'. Her body moved so well along with the beat executing with perfection and ease. "Hey guys looks like I.M. has a crush on the new girl" I heard one of my friends say and when I turned my head to see which one it was and walked over and slapped Wonho on the back of the head and walked off.


~Y/N POV~

As I danced, I had a feeling of being watched. So as I moved into my next position I stole a glance to the window and noticed to my surprise that the entire football team was watching me. When I finished they had left. Just as I was collecting my things, someone had tapped me on the shoulder and just as I turned around. in an instant there were soft lips pressed on mine and I closed my eyes returning the kiss.



~??? POV~
Without thinking after the football team left I snuck in the room quietly and while she was focused on gathering her things I went behind her and tapped her shoulder and before I knew I was moving I felt my lips on hers and she was returning my kiss I knew I.M. has a crush on her. but so do I and I will have her and he will lose.


~I.M. POV~
I was walking past the dance room and noticed it was silent so I looked over and was surprised and hurt a bit when I saw that Mino was kissing Y/N and all I could do was watch. What the hell?! I guess she does have a boyfriend after all. I walked away feeling hurt and I did my best not to cry. I told the principle i didn't feel good so i was gonna go home and went home and didn't return to school for a few days.