Sweet

Fluffy kyuwook 💓
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beep. Beep.

The alarm clock began to ring shrilly, penetrating the silence.

A sleeping figure emerged from under a duvet, yawning and rubbing his brown eyes. He reached over to press the snooze button, rolling back over to try and get back to sleep.

"Kim Ryeowook ! Wake up!" Sungmin flung open his bedroom door. "Don't even think about going back to sleep! Get up!" He ripped the duvet off of him.

"Sungmin, it's bloody freezing!" He tried to snatch the duvet back from him, but he pulled it further away from him.

"I don't care! Someone's here to see you, so you need to get up!" Sungmin threw the duvet off the bed completely.

"Well, tell them to off!" Ryeowook exclaimed. "I need my sleep!"

Sungmin shrugged. "Fine then. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook says off!" Sungmin yelled into the hallway.

Ryeowook jumped up as if someone had attached a rocket to his back. He ran into the hallway, to find Kyuhyun leaning against the wall. Ryeowook walked so he was standing right in front of him, staring into his eyes.

"I wasn't specifically telling you to off, I'm just really tired. Sorry." Ryeowook smiled apologetically.

Kyuhyun placed his arms around Ryeowook's neck. "Good, because I was wondering what I'd done to piss you off."

Ryeowook placed his hands on kyuhyun's hips. "You've done nothing wrong. You couldn't do anything wrong." He tilted his head upwards so his lips met with kyuhyun's.

Behind them, they heard excited clapping. Kyuhyun looked over Ryeowook's shoulder to see sungmin smiling like crazy.

"Really sungmin?" Kyuhyun asked. "You think you'd be used to us kissing by now, it's been ages."

"I know, but it's nice to see that Ryeowook's happy for once." Sungmin smiled and walked back to his own room.

"What's that meant to mean?" Ryeowook yelled after sungmin.

"Nothing, nothing..." Sungmin called back.

"But I'm a happy person..." Ryeowook nuzzled his head into kyuhyun's shoulder.

Kyuhyun kissed him lightly on the top of his head and chuckled. "I know, I know."

Ryeowook looked up at kyuhyun. "I'm still tired."

"Then by all means go back to bed. I can come back later." Kyuhyun smiled at him.

"I was wondering if... maybe... you don't have to, but... could you come with me?" Ryeowook asked, turning bright red.

Kyuhyun sighed. "You're adorable, you know that?" He Ryeowook's jaw with his index finger.

"I'm not adorable..." Ryeowook mumbled, turning a deeper shade of red.

"Oh, but you are adorable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter