Shut up and cuddle with me

Fluffy kyuwook 💓
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook was awoken again around four o'clock when a slight shuffling sounded nearby. At first he thought it was one of the teacher, doing a walk-around to make sure students were asleep, but was soon aware of someone moving closer to him. With a sigh he cracked his eyes and was shocked to see kyuhyun.

"Not a word,Ryeong ~ ." kyuhyun hissed through clenched teeth as he settled down beside Ryeowook, his blue sleeping bag uncomfortably close to Ryeowook's. He seemed nervous and he was avoiding eye contact, though he was on his side facing Ryeowook.

"What is it kyuhyun?"

Kyuhyun said nothing, feigning sleep. Ryeowook nudged closer, silently pressing for an answer. Kyuhyun bit his lip, glancing over Ryeowook's shoulder.

Sungmin and Yesung were sleeping still. He let out a deep sigh. "Shut up and come here." Kyuhyun lifted an arm, prompting Ryeowook to curl up with him.

Ryeowook gave a dumb look. Then he smiled, inching closer to kyuhyun as if expecting the other to eat his face. "You're serious?"

"Yes." Kyuhyun glanced around. "Hurry up, Ryeong ~."

Ryeowook curled against kyuhyun's chest, the blue sleeping bags annoyingly in the way. He breathed in kyuhyun's scent. Peppermint, how suiting.

With a soft purr Ryeowook Nuzzled kyuhyun's chin. "You're sure?"

"Certain, you get." Kyuhyun's face was bright red. "Shut up and go to sleep."

"One last thing." Ryeowook turned over, facing kyuhyun with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter